PAYFAIR (PFR)

Hi guys, this will be my last Hourly PFR Shill Thread ™. Payfair has picked up enough momentum and the moon mission is eminent. I will now move my shilling onto Reddit. Leave a comment if you mde it in before $.15 this is the one we all make it on!
-----
What's up guys, I'm here with your hourly Payfair (PFR) shill thread.

The Market Cap is still at a low $10 million. You know what that means right?? M-o-o-n mission.

I told you about it when it was $.02, and now I'm telling you about it at $.12, don't be the guy who has to buy in at $.20

With only 100 million tokens, Payfair should have no problem reaching at least $1+ once the project is up and running. That means an easy x20 if you get in with the early boys

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io.
payfair.io/#/exchange/31
faucet.ropsten.be:3001
etherscan.io/token/0x2fa32a39fc1c399e0cc7b2935868f5165de7ce97
getcrypto.info/payfair/
ethgasstation.info/
payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What gives the token value

You gotta put some economics behind the shilling besides the low marketcap meme

Here's some of the basics on the project:

Payfair (PFR) is a decentralized escrow and P2P crypto-exchange on the ethereum blockchain. If you're too daft to understand what that is, it means you will be able to sell your crypto directly to buyers for FIAT.
Yes, this could literally get rid of the cant cash out meme.

But its not just crypto, potentialy Payfair could do FIAT to any crypto, any crypto to any other crypto, crypto payment for contract work, etc.
There's potential for this to become a huge market.

Everyone and their boomer parents will be using Payfair to buy crypto and to cash out when the time is right.(tip:never sell, always hold)

got 100k at 2 cents because of you, Shill Boi Baggins you will never be forgotten

Another cool thing about Payfair (PFR) is the potential to make money just by holding the coins! That's right, It's like you will be getting paid to make money.

While the exact numbers will be up to a community vote, currently you need $200 worth of tokens to form a trust node, and $250 for an escrow node.

And even though you can only buy Payfair (PFR) on Etherdelta it has still managed to have a great healthy grow in its first month.
The developers are already working on getting it listed on other normie friendly exchanges and that alone should bring us a nice bump in profits.

Who is their legal advisor, pajeet?

Still cheap as fuck for the BTC pairing, but then again the current exchange is trash.

anything for the Veeky Forums bros.
i bet you're feeling comfy as fuck right now. and we've only just begun.

>With only 100 million tokens, Payfair should have no problem reaching at least $1+ once the project is up and running. That means an easy x20 if you get in with the early boys

>10 mil cap
>100 mil tokens
> Makes it to $1
>20x gains??

Now check it out, the exchange will be ready by February and an IOS app in Q2 will help get Payfair to the mass adoption level that will not only take us to the Moon, but potentially Pluto.

I wanna buy but not sure if i should use eth or btc? I'm a noob scrub so excuse my incompetence. I can transfer money to coinbase and move it from there to etherdelta as that's the only way to get fiat in (as far as i know). Mind helping me through this process of moving funds from CB to etherdelta? Never used it before

well, i did say $1+
but i wrote this originally when PFR was hitting $.02

How many tokens for a node?

I got in early, but fix ur shill copy pasta boy

etherdelta is pretty hard and kinda slow at the moment. watch a video and see if you can handle it.
it is also available on stack.exchange.

for etherdelta (ED) you need to deposit your eth, then transfer it to your ed wallet. leave some eth in your wallet for the fees.
then you can click on one of the sell order and buy
watch a video though.

currently $200 worth of tokens for a trust node and $250 for an escrow node.

we will soon have a community vote to set the trust node to a set number of tokens

One of the concerns I've seen come up is "Why would I trust a random stranger (escrow) with making sure my money stays mine"

Okay, I get it, it could seem like your putting to much at risk on the hands of strangers, but you don't even need to use and escrow with Payfair (PFR). Its just an option. If you want it can just be the seller and the buyer making a transaction after both parties agree that their requirements were met.

Now let's say you do want to use the escrow for extra security, From my understanding you transaction will be handled by 3 different people. They are all anonymous to each other and to the people making the transaction. The transaction will be approved after three consecutive approvals from the escrow participants.

And what keeps the escrow participants from misbehaving? Their own tokens will be at risk for bad behavior, there will also be a rating system, and people who use the service will be incentivized to rate by the giving them lower fees for participating.

Yeah how many tokens is that though. Is there no exact number? Is it just usd price, so node value fluctuates constantly? The hell is that

not yet, we will have a vote soon.
get at least $250, the escrow node seems like it is stating there.

Yeah, it's a bit weird. It's currently pegged to a USD value, but they said they'll review that concept IIRC

Man their fucken work place looks dodgy as all hell, I just went all in though may god have mercy on my poor soul

Is ED safe now?

meh, get in and get out. i wouldnt leave any significant amount there for too long

Telegram old post
"Hello, dear friends! Today we want to remind you that this week our website will be updated: payfair.io. This week the main page will be the Payfair platform.

1) Soon, you will be able to sell and buy PFR and ETH after testing the platform.
2) At the moment, we are fixing bugs and evolving the functionality of the platform.
3) We ordered a promo-video for marketing in masses. It will be complete in January.
4) We will be listed on the WandX exchange
5) We listen to our community and we will hold a voting process and possibly we will peg the trust-node to the number of tokens and get rid of fiat peg

P.S. Guys, please vote and leave your comments ;)
nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2788/payfair-pfr"

Let's discuss Payfair for a moment and we'll see why it's cheap (currently.)

PFR has 100,000,000 coins (slightly less but close enough)

It has a working demo website and a good whitepaper.

You can run an escrow node for only $300 worth of tokens.

ICO was tiny, they didn't ask to get rich from it, they just actually wanted funding for the project (which they got).

The tokens that were assigned to the devs during the ICO are locked for 1 year (meaning they can't sell it, they can't transfer them, etc)

So all of these things make it look good right?

So why is it cheap?

1.) Small, under the radar ICO
2.) Similar to #1, no marketing budget at all (due to tokens being locked)
2.) Project's team isn't all that breathtaking (no ex CEOs or anything like that.)
3.) (this is the big one) It is ONLY listed on EtherDelta. ED recently got hacked and has a horrendous UI that makes you pay an blockchain transaction to place or remove a buy/sell order. 95% of traders avoid this place like the plague. It's already in the top 15 (voting) to be on NextExchange. (vote here, it's free: nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2788/payfair-pfr )

One last reason, the devs have been on Holiday until the 5th. News will start coming out after that time.

There's only 100,000,000 coins. Even if you're just a day trading type this is one rumor away from tripling your profits.

Bro that's what Confido did didnt they? they only asked for like 300k and then exit scam, im scared that theyll exit scam tomorrow (as the announcement is due then)

Respond poo

Comfy as fuck. Holding till $2.

check it out. some user deposited .5 eth and the site is legit.

payfair.io/#/exchange/31

DYOR

I wrote this is another thread yesterday. Thanks for reusing it. Big thanks for shilling me on it. Bought in at 0.04

nice! thats a good price to get in at. bet you're comfy as fuck right now.

Should I wait for a dip? don't wanna buy ath

Anybody can do it just sign up for an account then deposit some eth from the ropsten faucet into the wallet:

faucet.ropsten.be:3001

i bought in around 7-8 cents

still feeling /comfy/

$300 was once ath for bitcoin...
this coin has a long way to go, you could wait and save a few cents, but it might keep going. news will be released soon and we might not see sub $.15 prices again

High hopes for this, bought in about 7 cents. Comfy af

cup and handle is forming and people are already predicting $1 by next month. it's gona be a fun ride.

Is there a wallet for this? heard ED got hacked recently so its kinda scary.

use MyEtherWallet
you have to add it manually, but it is very easy. look it up
you will need this info
etherscan.io/token/0x2fa32a39fc1c399e0cc7b2935868f5165de7ce97

Its a token so it can go in your eth wallet

Alright, i'm watching a tutorial right now on how to use etherdelta, is metamask legit? What do you guys use

Tutorial here is bretty gud getcrypto.info/payfair/

ive used etherdelta without metamask before, but a lot of people prefer it.

now i use a ledger nano

please, please, make sure to leave enough eth for gas in your wallet. your coins will be stranded until you geposit more. it sucks and is an avoidable problem

you will have to change the default amount of gas to get a decent tx time
ethgasstation.info/

bought pfr on ed last night and haven't been able to access the site since. it literally just won't load for me. anyone else have this issue or ideas of how to resolve?

im having the same problem.
havent been able to get in all day.
eth has been congested as fuck recently.
hopefully it fixes up by tomorrow.

i heavily recommend getting your pfr off of ED when you get the chance.

well glad i'm not the only one. yeah thanks. is mew good for storing pfr?

yes. do all this stuff if you're holding a considerable amount of coins i highly recommend a ledger nano.

it works with mew and i feel at ease knowing my stuff is safe.

My comfiest hold right now

so like xlm? nah i'm good.

this

Bought 100k at $0.035. feels good mang

Notice. I'm wondering what king of returns we will see with the fees. Will be interesting

what is the reason for price difference between cmc vs delta app? my delta app displays like.07 and cmc displays .13 is it just not updating?

quints. payfair pluto mission confirmed.

me too. delta must just be lagging.
i cant even get on ED at the moment.

>Whitepaper is written in comic sans:
payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf

>Developers have experience in javascript and python

>No product

>No technical details in whitepaper, just images of how much its going to skyrocket.

looks legit

Its real

PFR going 4x tonight

1$ end of month quints have spoken

This is all the proof I need

got in at .06, thanks!

Bought in at $.12 . I'm ready to be rich.

solid price.
yea, just hold tight. at the very least until the end of february, then evaluate if you still wanna hold.
personally, im holding until the end of the year

In at 0.13

better late than never.
hold tight and enjoy the gains.

Fuck etherdelta. Haven't been able to do a damn thing for an hour.

That's Ariel

>send eth from coinbase to etherdelta
>pending

ugh.....don't tell me i have to wait hours

Possibly. Eth has been slow as fuck.
Make sure to adjust your gas price so you can actually buy something.
Fucking like $8 to move my money around.

Gas is currently 31, doubt coinbase uses more than 10
You aren't seeing that eth for hours user

I purchased 220k tokens at 3 cents.

I fucking love my life.

that's awesome user. i'm all in, my only regret is not having more money to throw at it.

oh well. I guess i'll buy tomorrow when it's x1000'd to pluto, it's almost 4am here

coinbase uses not garbage gas prices i think, so it might not take ages

lets shillllll
discord. /3yARGpN

God Bless you Based Payfair Shill.
In at .02 -.05

no

it's been fun guys. see you on the moon.

if you bought join us on the telegram. just search "payfair telegram"

will i still have time to get in on this rocket by tomorrow, my transaction is still pending

Doing god's work shill user, take us to the moon

Most likely yes, don't worry

before i go, i was able to fix the etherdelta wont load problem.
just download betternet and turn it on. it's a vpn and worked for me.

x0x0x

-Shill Boi Baggins

that makes me feel better, god bless you all