Tell me a coin to invest $1,100 in

Tell me a coin to invest $1,100 in.

Right now.

Any of the popular exchanges are fine.

WABI

fun

XRB on KuCoin

bnty on kucoin, we going through the sell wall today bitch, strap yourself onto the rocket

litecoin

DoGE

DENT on Kucoin, was .05 a few minutes ago almost at .10, this will surge very soon

UFR

Hold for a few months and just watch what happens

Tron TRX.

Wait for dip, it's going to hit $1 soon.

BibleCoin, just look at the proliferation of mega churches. Dont you want to profit from that?

VEN, you will have 10k end of January.

After the recent moon mission, the rocket is refuelling and is currently available at a discount.

> XLM

You're welcome

ETP. It's on bitfinex. Huge news coming in this month, expecting $30 per coin.

What happens is you miss daily pumps while waiting for your shitcoin to grow

Dude this is crypto, there may not be "months" left. And a week in this market is like 6 months in the stock market at least, except nearly everything is on the rise

RCN.
It is on an upward trend and is expecting a new developer announcement later this month, and has new announcements pretty regularly

SEND MY VERIFICATION EMAIL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VEN, it's in a lull atm too

PIONEERCOIN (PCOIN)

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within, and threatening to destroy the Western world.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency so as not to cause panic
>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its work.

The banks won. They won by abandoning their financial crimes. XRP literally saves the Western world and lays the foundation for a century of rebuilding and prosperity.

XRP is the only coin I hold. I believe there will eventually be a complete and total panic out of all coins that are not XRP and a handful of privacy coins. This will happen when the crypto market realizes that XRP does everything better than every other coin, EXCEPT PRIVACY. When the crypto market realizes there is tens of $Trillions in real-world, business demand for XRP, and ZERO business demand for all the other impostors. There will be ZERO BIDS for most of these game tokens that they call cryptocurrencies.

Safex on TradeSatoshi.