My body is ready

Unironically this.

i only own 65. will i be able to stake

can you explain this?

Yes

Everyone can stake using pools like this one:

rocketpool.net

I have 12, can I stake this ?

is this the safest coin to hold for guaranteed gains by 2019?

>Buying is not supported in your country

inb4 905

mfw proud owner of 1 ETH

It won't be the top performing coin but it will be the safest one to hold, yes.

Anything else is way more of a crapshoot.

Yes

tfw THREE ETH
I'm in for the long haul

Im finding it hard to hold ETH. If I put most of it into other coins I could potentially see much more gains. ETH has already had it's highest % increases.

Who else sold their Ethereum at $300 because of that fucking smug frog pattern trading it and saying it was always going back to $300? I want to throw up.

Staking will be here in no time, hows it going to feel to have a stack of appreciating ETH generating compounding dividends for the rest of your luxury filled life? Its gonna feel comfy, get that ETH stack as high as you can, the time is now

How much ETH do you need for staking?

wew lad, you new here? I have learned that doubting money skell is an expensive mistake

>Throwing away your invaluable ETH for shitcoins

Prepare to have a lot of regret when proof of stake goes live and dapps take over

Any realistic projections for eth by EOY. I am thinking $5k per coin. any opinions?

Exactly right.

So I bought ETH on Coinbase about 12 hours ago and sent it to my binance account. It's still not on Binance but it is out of my Coinbase. Coinbase says there are delays. Does this affect my gains and if so, how?

This 100%.

You could get lucky by trading in and out of ETH and shitcoins, but there's a good chance you're gonna lose money too. Nothing wrong with trading shitcoins, it's just far riskier.

If you want a way lower risk, just hang onto your ETH, I've never been comfier in my life.

I use ETH to buy other alts but decided to hold 1 just cause it looks nice in delta

Yeah, I sold my trading stack around 350 but bought back in at 700. Still have my mined long-term stash though.

BUILDING PRESSURE FOR MOONMISSION

I dont plan to buy 'shitcoins'. OMG is one that im trading into and will be the main holder; already established company, professional team, backed by vitalik buterin. The rest of shitcoins will be used to get more eth

I think 5k is a fair estimate. But if the winds of change favor ETH like last year favored BTC, ETH will easily blow past that mark.

best place to buy ETH in Australia?

So 30K-40K EOY? and then a drop back down to 15K-20K?

>does this affect my gains

Only if you were planning on trading that ETH for something else. Otherwise, no.

I was planning on buying some more XLM (if it comes in during dip) but definitely want an anchor in my portfolio which is gonna be ETH. I bought 2K€ worth of ETH. If I hodl that, will I make it?

Kek has spoken.

But I only have around 10.5 ETH, im no where near comfortable because i want more and more and with the current price i wont be able to increase.

Explain to me what this stake pool thing is? I have ETH, and i am your brother.

I am in the same boat. Maybe invest in alt coins mooning, then take the short term profits and move them into ETH.

I think the realistic range for EOY will be 5k - 10k.

I base this on the fact that it is a more mature coin so 100x is unrealistic short of some act of God.

But 5x - 10x could easily happen.

There's also the possibility that sharding and proof of stake get implemented although I don't think that's going to happen until 2019 - but when it happens, it will make ETH more scarce, driving up the price.

You join others in a staking pool using smart contracts so that anyone can stake with any amount and rewards are proportionally distributed.

Also Rocketpool is creating a "Smart Node" technology meaning the uptime will be 100% and all you will have to do is deposit ETH and withdraw your interest for doing your part securing the network with your economic value.

just remember for it to hit 10k, its market cap has to be 1T

bitcoin's is only 255B

That's the dilemma. I was lucky enough to have pulled the trigger on my ETH between $50 - $300. I had enough savings (in USD) to where I was able to accumulate over 100.

Now I'm gonna just ride it out and see what happens.

>Was 300B in 2017 while only 0.1% of the world are using crypto.

user, 1T for a market cap of a crypto such as ETH is not out of the question.

This is true, but the market is expected to hit 10-15 trillion within the next few years. If ETH remains in the top 5, 1 trillion is reachable.

and ripple is already at 318 billion. yes that is not a typo. FUCKING RIPPLE. I am super butthurt about this ripple run it is disgusting but this reassures me of ethereum's potential. 10k is definitely possible if ethereum scales and dapps built on it continue to grow.

look at coinmarketcap.com/coins/views/market-cap-by-total-supply/

for proof on my claim. ripple is already #1 crypto, yet nobody ever talks about this bullshit.

This is going to dip lower than it is now once it hits $1000, right? I want to buy a tiny bit more but I need to make my tiny shekels count.

ripple is fucking garbage so either eth is undervalued or ripple is overvalued

short xrp buy eth

how many ETH should i put in there for the crowdsale?

Independant Reserve.

if logic prevails.
but the market is in full FOMO atm. 1k could be a break in a psychological barrier, resulting in a big pump.

i'm more concerned about a btc pump to 16k rn.

take out like 1 ETH to speculate with, you dont need to use your whole stack

Imagine the headlines "Etheruem reaches 1000$ nomies buy now"

How long is Gemini taking to verify accounts these days?

>tfw 60% btc and 15% eth

user I think you are going to be more /comfy/ sitting in ETH if an alt crash happens. I say this literally because every normie I know uses Eth pairs as opposed to btc pairs. Mark my words eth will be the one to benefit from the altcoin dump. it is the new gatekeeper of alts.

One trillion dollars is nothing in this market.

We're still buying money with toilet paper.

flippening date is end of january. remember this

checked

its a safe coin to own, but I don't know when it will see huge profits again

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYOS WE HITTIN 1k GDAX

C'mon baby, bounce off of that ceiling! Daddy wants one more dip before we really moon!

Maybe in 20 years. There's 0 volume on GDAX at the moment.

THIS IS JUST A STOP AT MT EVEREST, THE MOON MISSION HASNT EVEN STARTED YET

if no tron pump this would have hit 1200 easy, no one is paying attention sadly. most deserved pump of all chains

What's the long term prospect for this coin? I was only able to horde 5

god tier long term, PoS, most developers of any crypto, most dapps of any crypto

I only have 12 eth should I buy more? Was thinking of getting a cloud mining contract for eth.

How do I stake?

so true. ethereum just isn't normie friendly enough at the moment if we are totally honest with ourselves. It isn't "cheap" enough for them. Oh well, I know they'll be buying my bags once we blow past $2k and they realize that ethereum has actual utility unlike these vaporware dotcom 2.0 pumps

Trip dubs of truth.

>tfw bought from 287 to 420

Are there downsides?

You might pay a small fee for using the pool.

No big deal as this greatly simplifies the process.

Stop asking stupid questions Reddit. You motherfuckers need to learn to lurk. Biz is too soft on you pieces of shit.