Seriously

Lets be real here, Bitcoin will make an inevitable rebound in price and that is when the alt-coins will bleed. Disregarding this will hurt much more than the joy of your portfolio doubling in a day.

The question is when will it happen and what are the signs that it will happen.

I think it just tried and failed.
The inability to escape 15k is quite bearish for btc

its happening... thats why alts are pumping. Whales are keeping BTC low and accumulating alts then when they cash out they cash out to BTC while keeping price low. Its genus.

>this thread again

i believe this week for sure. we all might lose 100% profits in just hours

Nah BTC just needs a longer cooldown after such a MONSTER RUN as it's had. This is still in the 'healthy correction' territory.

this shit is going back to 12k and then probably back to 5k in 6 months

>Its genus

At least I provide something to back my prediction up, other than DURR HURRR HURR 12K DURR 5K HURRR

Yes the whales realize this is the only coin worth holding if it can make such incredible bullruns at prices over 5000 a piece

No one can change BTC's fate before the fees are addressed
Calm down your titties

Falling price on large volume of shitcoin.
That is when the nihilist* trader whales swerve in their game of chicken.
It is damn near unpredictable and resembles a cascade event. A forming sink hole forms and no one notices until it totally collapses.
This is where the catch a falling knife phrase comes from. How the fuck can one person predict the ATH all the whales have set for themselves who are also trying to predict everyone elses ATH they set and then set thier sale just below everyone else's.
It
Cannot
Be
Done
So everyone sets up stops and sell limits and jumps out when they see the price go vertical.
You will know it when you see it. marketcap turns red and Veeky Forums turns pink.

*this is opposed to dev whales who generally hold unless the coin is REALLY a scam. They believe in what they are doing so why sell? or early adopter Bitcoin crypto libertarian true believer whales whose main goal is to establish Bitcoin as a competitor to fiat and distribute BTC and crypto in general to the largest number of people.

id be ok with it. im majority in monero with a minority of capital in risk assets. bitcoin has no use for me but i hope jews dont kill this for all of us

shut up dumbass, stop looking at the price, look at market %. Btc dominance is lower everyday.

and fuck this speculation bubble we are in. people going all in on anything other than btc xmr neo and eth will get whats coming to them sooner than they expect

Uhh +5000 is 33% plenty of coins with 2000% in a month. You know how I know you have under 100k lmao

This.

btc is the standard we measure our alt coin value in

does it make sense that btc value doesnt go up if all other alts are going up?

when it is realized that btc is undervalued, we will reach equilibrium and alts will suffer

6.1 btc, 21 eth, 42 ltc, and 25k in alts

do the math

my concern is i have too much in alts

with new normies coming in every day seeing some in the top 10 for under 10 cents and btc 15k, might be a while. the real wealth will transfer into the next big 3 alts from btc

Cut out the "WE" part. You fucking noobs with no understanding of percentage gains dont need to be grouped up with me.

I point and laugh at you bcore cucks. Hell Bitcoin didn't even out do alts in 2017 even when it was pumping super hard LOL