Worst investments

Post your worst investment that you held hold on to this day.

Threw like 3 eth in this Shit, must have been straight retarded.
This is the closest to ico price in $ it ever was, freedom is close

Other urls found in this thread:

signatum.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got caught up in this shitcoin. Thankfully not for long.

put only half an eth on this shit thankfully

I remember trying to tell people that just because it had a low cap for the ICO doesn't mean a guaranteed moon mission. There were so many red flags.

And of course all I got was

>"Its ok you can buy my bags at 5x ;))))"
>"You're literally retarded if you don't buy in, easiest 3x of your life"

Anyone who bought in deserved to lose their money.

ECOBIT

First mosaic to do an ICO on XEM using mosaics. It was the first ICO I invested in. I thought it was rock solid. Put 8000 NEM into it at .13c xem for $0.036 an ecobit+bonus. Fucking garbage is worth 500. That xem is worth 15k. 25% of my xem into that shit. I was going to take out a 10k loan and buy ecobit. Fuck I was stupid

FOMO coinbase fiasco 3.6k bagholder reporting in

BCH btw

WorldCoin, holding since 2014 lol

IOTA at $5

signatum, it was a straight scam.

I put 20 precious LTC into that shit bird(ltc was like 40 at the time) and it of course was a 100% scam.

Straks seems like the are trying to save it, theoretically anyways...we shall see.

I got caught buying SIGT and lost nearly 2k from swing trading. Never again.

Mobile Go

They havent done shit and its dropped a fucking ton. Last ICO i invest in without a working product.

Bounty. Thankfully not too much

$30 LTC in 2013 or 14, i cant remember

fucked thing is i'm still holding these bags, can't be bothered updating litecoin-qt

what was the story with this one?

District0x, it has a long roadmap, vague description of what it does and no real products attached to it.

I've bought $20 worth of Espers, that has dropped down to $3. I lost a good meal - a good IHOP steak and eggs with some pancakes and a milkshake.

Don't forget the tendies lost like sands in the hourglass.

???????????????

uhm user litecoin is worth $240 now

signatum.org/

scroll down to near Bottom, Header "The Doctor" for a rough timeline of the undoing of it all and millions made by a literal pajeet.

A group of other devs started another coin the are calling straks(STAK) which is a proof of concept burn process where you can trade your signatum which is burnt and you are credit STAK. I'm still wating for my STAK to appear in my wallet....

I got 9000 ethbet bought at ICO - what a fucking scam. I don’t even bother adding it to Blockfolio.

>made by a literal pajeet.

the doctor apparently ID'd on bitcointalk, you can find it at the bottom of that page...

I made so much money on that coin in August and was an "active" member of the Discord. They were so delusional asking when their coin would hit $100.

I dumped on so many of them and left soon after and would spread FUD about members of the community. I had no idea it was a scam until now lmao. Forgot that shitcoin existed. I do remember a guy from Texas named James Weir had like $40k invested in it.

yeah

but i held these bags for 4 years before i saw profit in $, and will never see profit in sats