Tron Normie Investors

ITT: Deluded Crypto Normies that are buying Tron.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/barbiebuysdips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol, The corrections about to come in and dump on them.

This makes me want to sell every sat of every crypto

Normies will be sucking Justin chink dick all day. This is the next Elon Cuck / Mark Cuckerberg.

i like tron. chinese are going to steal niggers of all they stole from whites from government handouts

Cringe

top fucking kek

These normies are talking to their friends on social media about how they doubled their investments.

Whats cringe is you cucks spending 5 hours a day on biz and falling for pump and dumps, somehow managing to lose money in the biggest bullmarket of all time.

this

>sware

ITT: Salty OP that negress is making gains while his portfolio bleeds

>these normies are making more money than me with no research whatsoever

>muh secret crypto gains

lmao this

fucking verge, tron and other trash 20-100x

im feeling sick

these are the normiest normie scum I would have never guessed are playing in crypto

fuck it im buying tron, even if its complete fucking garbage these normalfags will eat it up and pump it like they did XRP. I am tired of missing out the FOMO got to me

>normies are making more gains then me

great

Veeky Forums getting JUST'd while normies making money off absolute shitcoins with no product.

In all seriousness guys, these guys will fucking panic sell as soon as the first big dip occurs.

>everyone on Veeky Forums is losing money

More niggers in crypto, kek

Normies love games more than charts

Shit may dip, but it'll pump back to new highs. And more tron games are coming!

> Go to work

> Earn a salary

> Government takes some of my salary for taxes

> Taxes give freebies to the blacks

> The blacks in turn buy crypto

> I continue to profit massively from crypto

Meh. I say welcome to my future bagholders.

you know its bad when niggresses are in crypto. Literally a sign to gtfo

>go to google
>type in "how to b"

see what appears

>more bigger

Seriously. How does no one see that all you biz fucks dumped your XLM to get on board with TRX because the normies are buying it. You are literally going to burst the very bubble you created.

Enjoy your TRX trash. I'm still sitting comfy with my XLM.

ENOUGH

I'm so fucking tired of these normies pumping shit to the moon.

I just went all in on IOTA because it's the only piece of shit alt in the top 10 that has yet to moon.

tron website is such shit

not everyone, but most likely the type of faggot to be salty about someone else making money

holy shit

During the times of massive stockmarket bullruns they used to say it's time to exit when the guy shining your shoe is giving you stock tips.

Wtf time is it when his unemployed wife is giving out crypto tips?

They're bound to make money some of the time, but this might get them to invest more in cryptos hoping to have the same kind of success, which is good for all of us.

And they'll be up massively by the time that dip finally happens.

>exit crypto

the retard ceo niggar, mentioned they have partnership next week. so will it pump until next week. oo my god. this is insane. what fuccked up crypto

HOLY FUCK the salt is real. You missed the fucking buy in and now you are MAD normies are becoming more succesfull than YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA

>TRON is the Beyonce of crypto right now

FUCKING NORMIES RUIN EVERYTHING

Iota is vaporware scam garbage but im considering doing the same for the same reason and dumping when it 10x

>go to google
>type in "how"

see what appears

How do normies even find out what coin to buy? Is it all Facebook shilling?

niggresses buying crypto and posting about it on social media that they are making 1000% gains is peak bubble

tell me Im wrong

Fucking kikes

wtf My computer can't even load the binance exchange for tron there's too much activity fucking freezes the screen

the fucked up thing is this pump will continue cause shanika is going to tell all her nigger friends and they'll buy with welfare money. not going to end well

If you had bought TRON when this thread started, you'd be up 20%. You all are such idiots.

This chick has been around for a while bro, twitter.com/barbiebuysdips
A lot longer than most of you fags on Veeky Forums

Isnt this shit recommended based on your browsing history?

That shoe shine story is nothing more than an excuse someone came up with when they were being investigated for insider trading.

>Wtf time is it when his unemployed wife is giving out crypto tips?
A sign that big things are happening? Crypto isnt penny stocks, its the future. You should know the entire point is mass adoption otherwise youre just another gambler looking for quick profits who gets threatened when others enter your 'safe space'.

lol

>go to google
>type in "how to buy"

ripple, tron, cardano all pop up...

I don't get it guys, do I literally just clean my portfolio and buy shitcoins without products? Is this what I'm investing in now to make more money?

They lurk Veeky Forums

holy shit it's seriously the jews

I wrote "how" in my own language and the 3rd result is how to buy ripple. Jesus christ fucking normies are playing into their hands

underated

Yes, buy whatever has the most marketing and empty hype. Don't even think about the technicals or if it has a future. Just buy whatever has the most social media activity.

Fucking biz, this is what you allow by pumping shitcoins, fucking kys everyone here. You are worst than normies.

>how to buy a house in skyrim

This is the next gold mine.

>crypto isnt penny stocks
lmao yes it is

Only reason I am mad at them is because I cannot use the site because these retards are refreshing the goddamn Tron page every 30 seconds to see how they made $50.

Veeky Forums wasn't even shilling this that hard. Way less than the thirty LINK, REQ, XRB, FUN and BAT threads at least.

this is how you know its a bubble, when money starts flowing into shitcoins with no product and "investor" don't even read the whitepapers or research the coin.

>bunch of jews and niggers

Makes sense.

Their github gave me cancer

Dumb fucking Normans are gonna pump this massive shitcoin to ripple levels LMAO

A better question is where did these niggers hear about it? I understand Ripple, but who is pumping this shit out in the hood?

>That shoe shine story is nothing more than an excuse someone came up with when they were being investigated for insider trading.

Really?

That's hilarious if true. I've never heard that before though.

>all top 10 "low price" currencies (ADA,XLM,XRP) down
>tron going up

THE LOW PRICE COIN THEORY WAS CORRECT

FUCKING NORMIES I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

what theory

I congratulate all those who are riding Tron to free bucks but don't get left holding those bags.

>100 billion TRX
>65.7 billion already in circulation

I'm sure this will end well :^)

that normies are buying coins that are below a dollar in the top ten because they think it can be "the next btc" with absolutely no regard to market cap

hillarious

kek

Thats all based on your search history dipshit

>how to take a screenshot on mac
for when you need to be spoonfed literally little detail

I think Sun has the rest locked up for 2 years, either way it's gonna crash hard in the near future

TRON IS THE NEXT BTC GUYS

ITS UP 500%

EY YO

then why is it showing up for everyone dipshit

It was the same exact thing same for me

try it yourself then goy

GUYS I JUST TOOK OUT A MORTGAGE AND TOOK A COCK IN MY ASS FROM A GUY OFF CRAIGLIST FOR TRON

ITS GOING TO BE WORTH 10K ONE DAY.

YES, THE ERC20 TOKEN YES THATS RIGHT

the normies posting this put at most $100 into trx so when it tops out around $1 they'll maybe have $1000

YOU FUCKING MADE IT GUYS

EVERYONE JOIN THIS FACEBOOK GROUP

(ALMOST 500,000 NORMIES)

AND SHILL IOTA.

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM

spbp

a smart man

Because we're all on Veeky Forums investing and searching up cryptos you stupid fuck

Why are normies obsessed with this? What does it do?

what the fuck did you just say

You little bitch

cool name
good marketing (its shilled all over facebook, twitter, etc.)
low price

Yeah apparently it was a kennedy

That's pretty scary.

cheapest $ coin in top 10

moons

normies like fomo

1. cool name
2. coin costs less than $1
3. it's rising like crazy

literally all info normies need

Don't have an elitist attitude towards these fucking coins. Follow the normies. THEY are the ones that will fund your fucking bags.

>Why are normies obsessed with this?
Low price and chink master mind manipulator pumping the price with speculation driven FOMO
>What does it do?
Nothing special

This. Try it in an incognito session I bet it won’t show up

at what point do we sell if this pump keeps going? I'm thinking .75/$1 and I'm selling half my stack

it does fucking nothing
they're just buying it because it's cheap and they think it'll go to $10k per and because that justin jew is extremely active on twitter and you know just how normans love marketing and being manipulated

She's not wrong tho

>Isnt this shit recommended based on your browsing history?

It is.

It's fucking real.

I do all my crypto shit on firefox, so I tried icognito on safari(never use it) and the same thing shows