Is this the next x15?

is this the next x15?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDtfFNZy9xg
twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/946925566346723328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this shit is ethereum at less than 10 dollars dingus

im scared the walls will never be pulled and that they put up by wabi and walton saltyfags trying to stagnant the price. someone sooth my worries. it has been nonstop forever now

Shhhhh, I need some more time to buy cheap after REQ moons tomorrow.

Even with the walls its going up atleast 1-2k sats every single day for the past month. Slow and steady moon mission in progress till walls are removed then this thing blows up

this is the biggest fucking powderkeg at the moment. Last year OMG posted a pic of a skateboard with a sticker on it and added 2 billion to their MC. Tron puts up a tweet and it's tripled in price this week. Fucking XVG had some murder drug addict tweet about it and surpassed NEO without ANY development. How the fuck is this thing still under 1 bil mc with the kind of heat it's been bringing? Can anyone fukcing explain this price action in the most retarded, unreasonable FOMO markets in human history? Are we fucking crazy???? MASTERNODES ARE NOT PRICED IN MASTERNODES ARE NOT PRICED IN MASTERNODES ARE 10000% NOT FUCKING PRICED IN THEY ARE STILL DIRT FUCKING CHEAP. Go compare it to the masternodes for shitcoins on masternodes.online and see wtf i'm talking about.

but let me bring some FUD-

1. Chain isn't going to be out until Q2 which is ten lifetimes in crypto. I don't know how they are going to keep the hype train going that long

2. There WILL be another alt season between now and then and weak hands will have to decide if they want to have 5btc locked up in this no news shitcoin during march-may or if they can dump it into some overnight 10x scam coin out of tradesatoshi.

3. Considering the anemic price action if they under deliver at all it's going to be a massacre.

If Raiblocks (which literally pumped because iota pumped first) can go from 50 mil to 5 billion and Tron (which is complete vaporware) can go from 200 mil to 18 billion market caps then I see this at minimum 50 billion market cap by end of the year or roughly 150$ per ven

For these staking tokens, as long as their is return, there will be value

Why is the price so different on kucoin and binance

less volume on kucoin

How much VEN do you need to hold to qualify for a masternode?

It's going to 1K within the year if the rumors are true. It will literally be the biggest rise in crypto if PBoC integrates them.

Wall was put up by the Chinese government. They're going to get themselves deep into VEN and then let the thing moon out of control.

There are different tiers. 10k is for strength node (37% bonus). Check their website.

This is my thinking now. It's only a matter of time before normie FOMO targets this coin.

Walls work both ways. The same time, effort and money put into suppressing will also be put into it mooning.

That would make strength nodes worth 10 mil

Damnnnn

its kind of like a hot airballoon where they drop the sandbags and the thing lifts off

I have 5.5k VEN boys. Will I make it? Be honest? I just bought tonight.(0.0008201 ... rip)

X10 this month , Q2 blockchain release X50.

If PboC rumour true (unlikely but still possible) then you are rich even if you hold a little bit of Vechain. Would be biggest moonshot mankind has ever seen.

For real. It would actually hit a 300B market cap before Q3 if that particular rumor is true.

The whales know there's a bottle neck of billions being transfered, once the bottle neck of normies getting some eth and btc the fomo is going to make this week look like fucking child's play. It won't matter what coin you have the markets haven't even started to explode

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was the Chinese government putting up them walls. Ill slap on my tinfoil hat for that.

You will if you HODL. No weak hands here

Chart is text book accumulation pattern atm. Based on the multiple times its happened before over the past couple of weeks, this will shoot up more very soon

I've been doing my research on this particular market (ask me anything about WTC/VEN/WABI) and I have something to say about this PBoC thing

The chinese gov IS trying to standardize a digital currency. The chinese already have adopted the QR code payment (wechat). They want to make it happen.

It does not mean necessarily that the CPP simply picked Vechain as the winner. Also, vechain isn't even supoused to be used as a currency.

They did picked vechain as the main underlying blockchain of one of the smart-cities that they plan to build (gui'an).

Also note that this plan could take decades to happen. China is remarkable for rising huge cities from scratch. Just look at Shenzhen and other cities that were built as their free economic zones: they were literally from fisher villages to a fucking jetsons fantasy city in 30 years.

Nothing is set in stone yet. Vechain is inside one hell of an incubator and nobody knows what will happen in the future.

(I'll be holding my VEN until then)

would it be retarded to buy rn? I'm afraid it could dump hard after the competition ends

mark my words $30+ vechain in the next few months if not sooner, you can see how bad the price is getting supressed with all the news and updates they've been pumping out, any other coin would have 50x'd if they had the same updates with it. Shits just starting, it's only peeking at 4$ now and was 1.50 a week or so ago, for people thinking its too late now they're going to be cutting their wrists when its 30$+

buy in now dingus this shit is not going down and is eating through walls now

Competition is already over 3 hours ago....

Competition ended a few hours ago.

sounds like you already are retarded. the comp has ended and you don't own VEN.

comp is already over dipshit

fuggg

In ven for short term gains. But Walton is my longterm rfid retirement pick

What are your thoughts on amb?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I only have 600 of these. Should I have more?

amb is good but vechain is special. amb will moon tho definitely especially after vechain goes crazy and people are looking for the next thing that will replicate it

thinking about buying $500 in ven and $500 in DBC for a 6-month hold

any wiser options out there?

you will be a bit less poor

I'm so fucking balls deep in this I'm literally shaking the whole day for the past 2 days just thinking about this fucking moon. I'm so fuckin ready

1000 in ven

:^)

watch this 5 min video its pretty funny and makes you skeptical about projects like amb

youtube.com/watch?v=KDtfFNZy9xg

Wiser? $5000 in VeChain

It really doesn't matter if they adopt it as a currency though. If they adopt it as their ETH solution it's lambos for everyone. Outsiders will never have access to an early Chinese digital currency.

What outsiders would have access to is an enterprise blockchain solution in which they hold 30% of the coins and nearly all of the authority nodes.

Yeah, ven is well connected. I think amb has a guy from nestlee though. Fresh food products are gaining traction in the US, so they might be able to help companies like Amazon optimize their operations. Amazon has been trying to get in the fresh food and grocery space like crazy.

Eating 70 btc walls like it's nothing. What's new?

same the news is coming out. remember what happened to XRB when its news hit shit like reddit. a flood of people were in on that shit. now heres ven, not even 5 bucks, prime material to 5x anything you put into it.

Don't have that kinda disposable income.

I'm not gonna day trade but I see 2018 being the year bitcoin self-destructs and is temporarily replaced with a basket of alt coins permanently or the entire thing goes kaput

2018 will be the year of hyped chink cryptos

>2018 will be the year of hyped chink cryptos

this. asia is buying the fuck out of this shit. how do we get in early on this shit

well good to get in on the ground floor then huh

10k, 50k, and then 150k+

transferring btc to binance. please wait for me guys.

it actually has plans of being used as a currency as well though - look into the partnership they have scored with bitocean ATM's

twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/946925566346723328

i just went all in on this

god damnit im scared

>not less than $1 a coin
not gonna make it

how much nigga?

35k VEN

if this fails my kids arent going to college

interesting

holy shit the scope on this project is so big that is hard to even comprehend

LMAO. That's the spirit.

Hodl until they build Gui'an

Why would you be scared of making money. Just remember to hodl. There will be a time when we will all get wiped out. Take a vacation when that happens.

just follow all of these guides for top 10x
and youll make it user not a pnd group either so dont give me that shit
discord - J5xV5NQ

what is pboc rumour?

When is there going to be big news for this guy?

people realizing its backed by the government is news enough. but once this shit goes onto a single product for testing.
moon

Conference will be held anyway with the government. Sunny Lu already confirmed. Damn this hold is so comfy.

love it