Veeky Forums's personality traits & making profits

Post the following
>Big 5 Test Results
>Data regarding profits, such as amount, means, and time frame

-Big 5 Personality Test. Completing the 300 question version of the test will give more accurate results.
120 Questions: personalityassessor.com/ipip120/
300 Questions: personalityassessor.com/ipip300/

-Bonus Points: Post your MBTI type (Wealthiest type on average is ENTJ)
>personalityassessor.com/personality-types/
or
>16personalities.com/free-personality-test

With enough anons posting, we can gather the data and correlate which trait-combonations make for the most successful Veeky Forumsnessmen.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you weren't an E type idiot you'd realize this is a horrible way to collect remotely accurate data

You are not data mining me, OP. Try /b/.

INTP and I've been in crypto since June.
My money just sat in random shitcoins and I made nothing. Only in the last month have I made money. The amount I started with in this graph is my total investment

I am aware of this, but it's not utterly and completely useless data (assuming anons are honest) and it's an original thread idea trying spark up Veeky Forums to come together and work on a common goal. or would you rather another capslock pajeet shill thread

ENTP

started at the end of September with BTC only (during the China crash) Quickly learned about and bought ChainLink, sold BTC for LINK and ETH. Kept buying LINK. Got just'd a fair amount by sibos.

Swapped 2k LINK at 60 cents for some XLM and REQ.

Very comfy right now from my 6k total initial input (according to Blockfolio. Need to verify with Coinbase, my guess is it's less)

ESTP
Made 600% in 4 months

INTJ

Started putting together a mastermind spreadsheet for fundamental analysis for coins ranking 50-100 in market cap in November. Started investing in December. Mainly in FUN and VEN at the moment, so can expect to keep going up. Broke grad student so initial investment was small fry

INFP
Got in 2nd week of December with 1500USD
Currently at $7000ish

Im very high in extraversion
low in nuerotisicm
high in Conscientiousness
average in openness
low in agreeableness

ESTJ
many small little ventures online like buying stuff online and selling it for profit

crypto since late 2015

run a semi-popular facebook page and make some money off ad-revenue.

Nice try FBI.

Oh

Middling extraversion
High neuroticism
High conscientiousness
Low openness
Middle-high aggreableness

>if you enjoy being around other people you're literally retarded

Hi, INTP

ENTP-A

made 25x initial investment so far (200 quid to 5k or so

discord /3yARGpN

pn grooouuup

>Not using Holland Theory RIASEC
>Not having Enterprising as your first trait

Stay poor jungian fuck

gtfo retarded normie

>assuming anons are honest

Aw yeah full on Jordan Peterson with this Big 5 shyt yall.

>high in extraversion
>very low in nueroticism
>high in conciousness
>average in orderliness
>exceptionally high in industriousness
>high in openness
>low/average in agreeableness

MBTI is fun but not scientific neverthess ENTJ

Invested $15k 6 months ago, turned into $85k as of current year

are you that communist from before?

>PHILOSOPHY
>IS
>MATHS

what did you buy?

communism is fucking despicable

oh good, there was this thread before where some ledditors tried to convince us all that philosophy is a mathematic principle

"Philosophy follows mathematical dialectics, if done well. Marxism is science, that's the beauty of it. Logical conclusions phrased in words rather than equations are still logic. That's why communism and post-anarchy are deterministic outcomes of society"

genuinely the dumbest shit I've heard in my life

This

INFP-T (Mediator)

Joined the Crypto game mid September 2017 with 500AUD, first month that went down to 300.
Deposited AUD to make 2000AUD in late Early Oct.
2k AUD to 10k Just before christmas.
Deposit another 800AUD.
Total portfolio is currently worth 27k AUD.

>assuming anons are honest

I think that was my point bubs

there are 10 degrees of sampling bias

>posting in a data mining thread
>assuming anons will be honest
>implying the Myers-Briggs actually works

good job guys

INFP here also

turned 10k into 7 figures over the last 2 years just holding really promising coins

I'd imagine the introverts are making more money than the extroverts (higher iq, aversion to stress keeps us away from dumb shit like day trading, etc).

Mine seems like it hit the nail on the head desu, and I am interested in seeing if there is any relation. I think if i was less turbulent I could hodl better

not gonna make it

this is a joke, right?

Congratz user, my goal is 6 digits eoy.
But I have a feeling that the marketcaps 2 years ago were much smaller than what the small caps have now? I'm worried that once the big institutional investors come onboard there will be less cheap opportunities for small fry like me...

lol, marx predicted communism would flourish on the most capitalist societies.
The opposite happened: poor agricultural feudal societies like russia and some other bs tried to implement communism. They failed obviously.

This alone proves that his entire "muh dialectic materialism" is false and bs.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF BIZ FUCKING NORMIES AND YOUR FUCKING NORMIE TESTS REEEEEEEEEEE

Here goes:
18, Australia, $65K net worth

ENTP MBTI type

97th Percentile Extraversion
0th Percentile Agreeableness
25th Percentile Conscientiousness
45th Percentile Neuroticism
89th Percentile Openness

yes i was certainly lucky to get in that early. unfortunately as more and more of the maximum potential blockchain applications are solved, the less chance to make megabucks.

currency has been solved (btc and others)
smart contracts have been solved (eth)
private transactions have been solved (xmr)

all of these have already mooned and the days of 1000x on these coins are over. what you are left with is copycats, weak innovations, and pump n dumps. thats where the money will have to be made in the future.

ISFP

I've got like 2k holdings from less than 1k investment

I'm a wagecuck commie so that's 100% of my life savings

INTJ went from 900 to over 6000 and I started less than a month ago mostly from Tron

ENTP-A

Made 650k in under a month so far.

anyone else notice this board has really gone to shit over the last 3-4 months? At a rapidly increasing pace?

yeah

BTW anyone who knows anything about myers brigs shouldn't be surprised that its mostly N types here. You know, the people who can actually think outside the box. The majority of people are S types aka normie sheep.

P's are also much more likely to take risks than Js

Nice to see so many fellow ENTPs around. I find I always mesh the best with INTJ men and INFJ women

INTJ here up from 2k to 10k since last month, xlm xmr and xrb are my babies

nice personality type :^)

How much did you throw in and in what?

Exit strategy?

Culture indexes are a crock of shit and any business entity that relies on them as a hiring decision will fail.

120k split evenly into ada, xlm, trx, qsp, link and req

exit wise my goal is to hold at least 1-2 years and make at least 10m after taxes, but its looking like it could easily get up to 30m if I stay in long enough and it doesnt all come crashing down

INTJ started with 10k at 71.5k now. Since August 13.

>300 Questions
I'd rather stare at my charts while masturbating, good day.

Entj
But I'm black...