archive.is/NnQWz
archive.is/HROOK
archive.is/dsPhm
archive.is/w3SjS
archive.is/tPKMy
archive.is/NqroN
archive.is/GrUVI
archive.is/yxPH9
blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

silently dips 20%

MOTHERFUCKING WAKE UP REEEEEE

I have 0.113BTC of CND, should I dump it into ENG? I already have 1014 ENG but this dip is too enticing.

>privately dips

>What is Enigma?

Good explanation here: archive.is/TtVhR

youtu.be/1TGfZ55dOb4?t=22m16s

Enigma WP: enigma.co/enigma_full.pdf

Catalyst WP: enigma.co/enigma_catalyst.pdf

>Estimated Launch?

Q2-Q3 of 2018

>What is the MIT connection?

Began research and development at MIT Media Lab since 2015

Team consists of mostly MIT graduates and MIT prof. Alex 'Sandy' Pentland

Enigma is included in MIT Stex25, a startup accelerator focused on fostering collaboration between MIT-connected startups and member companies of MIT’s Industrial Liaison Program

A list of ILP's members:

ilp.mit.edu/about-members-alpha.jsp

Apple, Samsung, Qualcomm, Pfizer, Tencent, Swiss Re etc.

Enigma is part of the MIT Connection Science Research Initiative; Trust::Data Consortium, founded by Prof. Alex 'Sandy' Pentland

connection.mit.edu

trust.mit.edu/about

ide.mit.edu/news-blog/blog/toward-trusted-framework-identity-and-data-sharing

nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2016/09/16/mit_rfi_response.pdf

>Current Partnerships

Aion: archive.is/sE6wk

Kyber Network: archive.is/NnQWz

EtherDelta: archive.is/HROOK

>Where to buy Enigma?

ENG/BTC & ENG/ETH found on Bittrex and Binance

ENG/USDT on Liqui

>Other Resources

archive.is/dsPhm

archive.is/w3SjS

archive.is/tPKMy

archive.is/NqroN

archive.is/GrUVI

archive.is/yxPH9

>Did you know?

Money Skelly follows Guy Zyskind on twitter.

Are there any competitors? What about gridcoin?

All in ENG thanks Veeky Forums

good time to buy?

lots of samefags in here

Nice dip.

the best. won't see these prices for a long time, if ever, imo.

read this. blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6

sup, i'm the guy that's been saying for the past two or three days this coin will be stuck at $3-10 for the foreseeable future.

sorry, but I think you're wrong that you won't see these prices. you'll see lower.

told you XRB and ETH were breaking out, now you guys are bag holding for a while until the enigma team shows some progress on the protocol, for which they have none to show yet.

Welp, Enigma's done for guys. These drops are horrific.

im not gonna lie I really feel it coming by next week

Lolsgo away

White people who attended MIT vs pajeet scammer coins

You decided

cont.

literally nobody gives a shit about catalyst. this team is spending too much time working on it when they should be marketing the protocol and making progress.

tips: if you guys bought at highs, just keep holding your bags, it's going to be a long ass ride. like I said 2 days ago you will be missing many moons but you're in so you just gotta wait it out. the most catastrophic thing you could do now is sell at a loss and then go lose some more on some other shitcoin you'll make bad decisions about. at least this one has potential.

all they have to do is confirm the partnerships for a break out. I'll admit it is discouraging the coin is falling in this market, however, it did just 3x.

this but unironically

I just loaded my bags. See you in q4

shill me your next pick user.

no.

all they have to do is confirm they are making fucking progress on the protocol and show off some work.

literally nobody cares about anything else and you know deep down that's true. i don't care how much of a moon kid you are, you can't lie to yourself that badly.

this is my time to sell my gains and buy

Thank you user, this is actually useful. This should be the OP instead of whatever enigma threads we have now.

>archive.is/NnQWz

As a start, the partnership between the two companies will center around Catalyst, Enigma’s first product. Primarily, Catalyst will be used to support reserve operators on Kyber Network, while Kyber Network will integrate with Catalyst as a data provider and as an exchange service. In the longer term, both companies will work towards their shared vision for the decentralization of crypto-asset exchange and the expansion of blockchains through numerous other potential initiatives.

sorry, i don't really got anything to shill.

my bags are deep in ETH and XRB but now is probably a bad time to buy into those.

XLM is a tempting buy right now but I'm afraid it might drop another 15-20%

also i still think ENG is a good buy, just don't think it will be doing a 10X any time soon.

just find a good entry you'll be happy with and don't believe all the dumbass moon kids in here that told you to buy at ATH yesterday.

Dude, I remember your post, thanks for your call. I listened I just rebought some XRB, way too late probably? I actually sold a couple thousand in the summer last year. How much upside do you think XRB will have left?
What else should I buy in your opinion?

no, probably not too late. you're good if you're in XRB for a while my friend. just hold tight, whales will take profit but then we will reach new ATH.

volume will keep increasing, if we win binanace vote this shit is going to go up some more.