TRX DBC ROAD TO $1

Tron is now 28 cents you retarded faggots. Expect DBC to moon within days as well.

I told you, 2 million dollars in 3 weeks. You fags aren't listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of this is happening and BTC is RISING.

OP y no XRB?

Listen man.
I've got 15K in the crypto sphere right now (started with 3K, and have since taken out my initial investment to play risk-free). And I've got it spread across 18 different fucking coins. What the fuck do I do now??? I want to deconsolidate.

yes tron went from 14th to 5th place because BTC rose 300 dollars.

KYS

Hey man you seem to really know your shit. You should tripfag so we can follow you. Can you tripfag on biz?

Anyone can plug numbers into Blockfolio, stop larping.

Why would someone with that portfolio give a shit what Veeky Forums does?

>he thinks money cures autism
lul

shilling to the masses makes you money, it creates demand. It works better when you have a shitton of gains to show for it.

i have $100 usd in ETH right now, too much of a pussy to diversify. should I hold ETH for a long time until i make a few hundred dollars then diversify into alts using the profits?

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

ETH moves too slow for you to do it. Find a shitcoin and go balls deep. My thoughts would be DeepBrain on KuCoin.

You are completely missing his point

Agree on DBC, gonna fly intelligently

I can smell you through the computer Rajesh

pretty much this

loool

how fucking jealous do you have to be

>h-he must be l-larping, I will s-solve captcha t-to let him k-know what a l-larper he is!

faggot. face it, you're a loser.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET IT DIP AND THESE NORMANS THAT FOMOED IN GET FUCKING BURTN

GET THESE FAGGOTS OUT OF THE MARKET PLEASE GOD PLEASE

>face it, you're a loser.

>LET IT DIP AND THESE NORMANS THAT FOMOED IN GET FUCKING BURTN
this. please

Hope this shit coin tron burns. Too many normies getting rich for free. Also Dbc ahahahahahfaggot
You'll top out at 21 cents before being raped. Fake technology

You have 3k and it's across 18 different coins? I'm sorry man, but are you fucking retarded? Do you understand basic arithmetic? How the fuck do you expect to make any real money Condense into 2-3 coins, max.

LOL. You don't even believe your own words.

It's ok, just hop on the Tron train. There's plenty of room, even for a retarded faggot such as yourself.

Can someone tell me why the price drops when the green wall gets high, isnt it supposed to rise it when there is more need for the coin?

if you're too stupid to figure this out then you shouldn't be day trading. Just buy and hold.

Thats what ive been doing , holding since 0.06