You faggots will literally argue about everything

You faggots will literally argue about everything

my blockfolio has been inaccurate for over a day now and it's pissing me off

What's to argue about? Delta has better looking display, better price tracking and more coins. Blockfolio looks like shit & lags constantly. Only thing blockfolio has over delta is XY graphs

just switched to delta and its fucking class

>not mentally calculating your portfolio
step it up

Cryptoport is the best. Auto wallet tracking.

Coinstats is better then both.

Blockfolio has better graphs and it has order books. Also I like blockfolios UI a little better but delta might be more accurate. Not sure, use them both

Blockfolio has been a lying piece of shit. the last few days. Switching to Delta now.

Coinstats is superior to both.

I just finished importing all my transactions to Delta after a shitty AMA by a blockfolio developer here earlier, and holy fucking shit Delta is amazing.

Delta actually works for me comapred to Blockfolio reporting old prices every 3 minutes. I can't fucking handle seeing my profits dip 50% cause it's bugged. It's too much for my heart

Delta comes close to satisfying my autism but it still doesnt have transfers to other exchanges. REEEEE

bfolio is bitcoin, delta is TRON, but delta has paid shills and is advertising their app on here, so fuck delta

You guys are fucking idiots Blockfolio has much better utlity because you can actually see the price of shit in a clean manner and not squinched next to eachother sitting on top all Delta looks nicer but Blockfolio is clear utility

just downloaded delta
feels really good

Agreed, Delta is better in almost every way.

fuck all of you

I was pretty faithful to blockfolio but it actually stopped working, switched to Delta and it's actually way better

Not happy with blockfolio fucking up my prices all the time but how can I export the buys and sells to an alternative app? Seeing profit/loss off coin investments is pretty useful

>autistically updating your portfolio everyday
>not using an app that imports trades from APIs
>not using BitUniverse

kys

Why is delta displaying coins as worth slightly more than they are? For instance, binance shows I have 3746 USD of fun where delta shows it as 3849. I thought it was because bitcoin was set to global average but changing it to binance didn't change anything

You can enter your original buy in price