BUY CAPP NOWWWWW

A dumbass can turn $5000 into $20k in two days, stop buying your shit coins and buy CAPP before it goes over 50 cents...

Other urls found in this thread:

cappasity.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bought in at .12c ready and waiting. wish I had more to dump in it honestly.

Shill me

VR/AR token. new exchanges coming this quarter. low supply. 400 million I believe. deals with Alibaba this month's. Will surely hit $1.50 before the end of the month. It was at .08c less than a week ago.

HitBTC removed it and it recovered extremely quick, Alibaba partnership is being launched this January, becoming listed on Binance (paid application), rumors of supply being burned.

Check it out: cappasity.com

is it worth buying in at .40c right now, or should i wait for a dip if there is gonna be a dip?

Dip. Maybe. I'm not so sure myself. I want to buy more but there is no dip in sight

Put whatever you feel comfortable under $0.50 and then wait for a dip and stock up on even more. Capp is extremely under valued (under $300m cap) and will continue to grow quickly.

This wouldn't be the first time an undervalued coin collected value and then never came back down. Under $0.50 will soon be much cheaper than you think.

Goddamnit. $200 in DBC or CAPP?

it dipped before cryptopia maintenance

user put 100 in each, they will both moon eventually in this market, yw

Yeah I saw that.
Vicki it I bought some more at ATH. It will raise my total to like 10c a coin. Which is stupid to even complain about.

Why does CAPP need a coin? Their AR/VR tech is cool but it's not clear what purpose the coin serves.

*Fuck it you fucking autocorrecting piece of shit, not Vicky

To pay for their designs and soft on the open market.

Split it up or do more research on the tech that both can offer in the future, act quick we're at 42 cents

user above me has the right idea. I could possibly see it also being used for the decentralized AR/VR market they plan to offer in the future.

So their coin's only purpose is a platform-specific value store? Seems useless. Why don't they just accept XRB, or some other neutral value store? If the only purpose of a company having a coin is "you'll use it to buy products in our marketplace," that coin is unnecessary.

Their AR products are cool but I'm not convinced they need their own coin.

the idea is to be established in the VR space and own it when that market matures

They will create a platform in which you can rent or buy other people's 3d design. It will be geared towards businesses. And yes, you don't actually need a token to create the platform but the token is a gimmick that will sell the platform better because...cryptos.
This is my understanding of it.

Sorry this was meant for you.
So it's basically a normies coin for a good, reliable and exist in tech. Genius idea if you ask me.

why werent you shuilling this before it went 40x. not buying this shit at ATH.

Oh also. This is not Cappasity coin- it's and "Art token ".
So the normies will be using art tokens for...art on the decentralized 3d platform.

It's breaking a new ATH every single day. If you wait for the non existent dip you will lose out. $0.50 is still cheap

People WERE shilling it.
There was exactly 1 post almost every day for 3 or 4 days. That's how I found out about it. Check the archive. I went in at 800 sats because I found it on biz/
I even predicted that this is exactly what biz/ is going to say.
The posts were small and with only few participants. This is the first time when there were 3 of them the same day on biz/

It's still moving! It's going to a few dollars by the end of Q1. $1.50 by the end of the month. look at the market cap. Don't miss out!

i have been trying to shill it since i bought into ico @ $0.008. everyone on this board are just so fucking obsessed with shilling their old coins that no one ever listens

People think it's 6 billion tokens. All I found is MUCH smaller figures. I'll dig in the previous post to get them here. It's not 6 bil

That's what I said in the last post. XLM,TRX Enigma and others and they will miss this one and then they will bitch.

Yes I can see where you're coming from but Sia Coin could have done something similar if they wanted. I'm gonna have to say it's better from a business perspective for funding the business initially and stuff. It most definetly brings them a bunch of money for funding and lots of recognition. They would never get recognition if They used XRB or any alternative.

over 2900 sats now
going to sleep we shall see how it is when i wake
so hyped

lol good thing im also in sia

Fuck yeah! I hope we will 100% again tomorrow
Everyone else can talk about their XLM and TRX.

they premined 6 billion. for the presale. hard cap of 50mil. 125CAPP per dollar. do the math. 6 billion. But they didn't even come.close to hitting the hard cap, and now, all of the extra CAPP tokens will be burned this month. leaving a supply of 400 million. There will be another crowd sale in March, but all tokens will be sold at market price.

See you guys on the moon ... check out XBY also. Next moon mission. Fuck yo TRX

That's what I thought- 400 million +change. I just didn't know where the 6 billion figure came from.
Bit the CAPP team really should hit the coinmarketcap and talk about updating the profile. There is absolutely nothing about it. I had to dig that info out.

I've got some XBY. It's mooning ad, but there is no comparison desu
I'm not going to FUD it but I believe that cult as much as I believe in Santa Claus.

ugh i wish i could sticky this on every CAPP thread. silly FUD or ignorance to what a market cap is. 7 billion was the amount of coins if every one was sold during ico at 0.008usd. Example: Hardcap is $50 million and during phase one,1 CAPP was equivalent to $0.008 meaning, they have to sell 7 bln tokens to reach that cap. They managed to issue less the 500 million CAPPs in phase 1 so we're left with a little over 6.5 billion tokens to reach the hardcap IF THE TOKEN PRICE REMAINS THE SAME as in phase 1, so $0.008. But everyone knows that isn't possible because the token price is already over 30x now. Supposing by March CAPP price reaches $0.5 before phase 2, then they only need to sell about 95 million CAPPs to reach the 50 million hardcap. 95 million more to add not 6.5 billion

I understood you the first time.
What I found was the circulating supply at 400million +some change.
Someone in this thread came in and said it's 6 billion. I knew it's not true, but didn't know where he got the info from. You explained it and I got it.
I wasn't arguing I was agreeing with you.

my bad user. the 'CAPP is adding 6 billion tokens' meme pisses me off so my default was aggressive

that was another user. not me. I imagine it's probably a common issue. he seemed aggravated by it.

Got ya. I understand. Simple misunderstanding. At least I know where they coming with 6 billion tokens at.

CAPP will moon big !!! this chance you only have once.