discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>surging
goes up 3% in 24 hr. You should be ashamed of yourself, OP

I knew all this fucking volume was for something

SHILL TEAM 6 REPORTING IN

not a drill

EATING THROUGH SELL WALLS AT AN ALARMING RATE

Here is something for all the retards who sold LTC low to buy ATH's.

this cant be real. but its the truth haha.

SELL EVERYTHING!

lmao!! fake and hetero!

oh

>Literally dropped by its creator

wow ive never heard that one before

i dont get why everyone flips when ICOs keep a shitload of coins, but Charlie isn't allowed to sell his at any point...

It is eating through buy walls, user.

Might as well put some cash into buying intel right now

It's not, it's only because I just bought 100k

i hope it keeps tanking because im a masochist (which is why i bought this coin in the first place)

sorry i am not in the game of panic selling

i leave that to the emotional normies

Use normie logic. I'm sure people keep faith in companies when their CEOs dump all of their shares right?

no I just saw massive sell walls get chewed up as it went from ~238 through 245

This the worst coin ever.
Even dogecoin is better.

wasted get kys

These aren't shares and they are nothing like shares... I think Charlie actually has a track record of being the 'good guy' in crypto.

When was the last time you have seen the 'good guy' CEO?

Sorry, I am trying to use norman logic, but my jumbo Yiddish brain cannot fathom ape logic

so true. lmao.

>opens thread
>checks gdax
>ltc up 2%

neck yourself OP, and cut your losses with this shitcoin

convince me to hold these anemic bags of trollop instead of selling at my break even point and reinvesting into eth/altcoins

I know, the sell wall also gets really thick at $245. Those influx of buy order is eaten

Damn litecoin sounds interesting lets see what future it has.
>reads up on ltc
>does nothing

BUY BUY BUY

It’s because I can get eth out of Coinbase right now it has been 7 hours

youtu.be/IgFwiCApH7E?t=1m10s

get in now lads.

RED CANDLES

>CEO
It makes me cringe whenever normie called out Charlie as the "CEO" of Litecoin and said he dumped his "shares"

88 proves the Jew is right

nobody cares about some fucking buy walls that were literally put there 30 seconds ago

the sell walls have been sitting in place on the road to 250 for the whole day, they are not being shuffled around. they are the actual terrain of the orderbook. not the smoke and mirrors live traders, the sleeing whale limit orders. Its completely different walls being attacked and if you dont understand that then you need to spend more time autistically watching orderbooks

sleeping*

Yeah man.. same here. The ape brained norman's retardation knows no limits

Also, they do not take into consideration how many lies and how much bullshit CEOs pump out in order to keep their stock's price stable... It's unbelievable how stupid people were to sell.

lol reddit cucks

he should have posted the same reply to the last guy

Charlie Lee is the Donald Trump of cryptocurrency.

We will have our day......

>HIRE A PR GOY!!!
>WHY AREN'T CRYPTOS LIKE MY NORMAN INVESTMENTS?!!
>WHY DO AUTISTS MAKE MORE MONEY THAN ME!
>I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY WIFE'S SON'S COLLEGE SOON!!!

Fucking normies... Fuck them, and I hope they fucking sell. Go Charlie. I admire the shit out of him after this.

Holy fuck I hate these entitled slices of shit

>ape brained norman
Maybe it is just me, but it seems like XRP is niggers' choice for crypto. I have seen times and times again, a bunch of them bragged about investing in "XRP" shares on twitter. It kinda explains the massive growth recently.

The fact that /Biz bashes on LTC means it will probably do well in 2018. Everything /Biz says means you do the opposite.

>CEO
god...... again? It felt like there were bugs crawling on my skin when I hear normie call him that.

If they can figure out how to buy ripple, then they have a lot more potential than 98% of the other normans.. that being said, ripple is "music for the masses" and is designed to be just that.

I credit ripples marketing team (literally illuminati) more so than i blame the ape brain... after all.. monkey see monkey do

youtube.com/watch?v=MMQma4xH3lk

>If they can figure out how to buy ripple, then they have a lot more potential than 98% of the other normans
Yeah,their only flaw though, they usually buy small quantity of BTC on Coinbase (let's say $100 worth), send that to Binance (cost $38), and then, whatever left is to be traded to XRP shares.

lmao.. good point. And then they figure out bcash is cheaper to send, and then they get slammed again

It's not called bcash.

Sorry, bitbean cash

He's literally saying Charlie isn't like a CEO, chasing profits. Jesus, can you fucks even read?

underrated

Bitcoin Gold is the real bitcoin.

sell orders placed at 320. I doubt it will moon fully tonight but remember to make your margin gains anons

Checked. Mighty hands on this one confirmed

A lot of them believe XRP is going to worth $500 ($19 Trillion in market cap). At that point, I hope a giant whale (FED) will short it and use that money to pay national debt.

>I hope a giant whale (FED) will short it and use that money to pay national debt.

Wishful thinking... Though, crypto as a whole could nullify the debt

I don't think the name "Charlie" and the word "CEO", should not be in a same sentence, period. It doesn't matter if it is negative or positive argument. It shouldn't even be discussed for fuck sake

They should fire James Marshall from the gold rush because he didn't get rich from mining it.

discord. /3yARGpN

lets pnd litecoin

pnd your mother if you want some pnd