VeChain

this is literally NEO at 5$, but it will actually catch on because it's supported by the Chinese government

>real partnerships with actual companies
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002582751-VeChain-VEN-

>partnership with the government of china
link: medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechains-national-level-partnership-b3bc792cb1f1

>shilled by early facebook investor Jim Breyer as best crypto to invest in for 2018
link: quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

>ceo Sunny Lu has 10 years of experience working in with luxury products such as louis vuitton in China (luxury authentication is a major early stage use case)
linkedin.com/in/sunny-lu-55456915/

>VeChain foundation is located in singapore where are the rich and smart chinks go.

>Shanghai office with a develop team of 40 hard working chinks
youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8

Why are you not all in yet?
Oh, you are buying Tron high?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-1-46d307dc6f4
youtube.com/watch?v=vT8OU5WtfkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw 427 ven
lets get this fuckin show on the road

$1b market cap and you're saying this is neo at $5 lol?

t. vtc holder

more info: reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/

Anyways, yes I am all in, and yes I am shilling it. But consider it a favor, this shit is relatively low market cap and ready to explode once those government of china sell walls come down.

tron just went from 1billion to 18billion in like 2 weeks dumbass. you think that vaporwave shit can do this and this cant?

Now this is a good op.
All in 40k ven. Ready to go.
I hope there are news tommorow to add fuel.
Destroying 5 walls of 70 btc each day.

We will all make it

I didn't do any math, im prob off. But yes, half of the supply for this coin is going to be locked up in masternodes soon, so you could consider the market cap by half at the end of the day.

I still go some NEO and ICX, shall I trade for Vechain and go all in?

how do i know those partnerships and government support isnt fake? convince me

I went all in. DYOR and you probably will want to as well.

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

is it really that simple?

What is your price prediction for this coin Q1 and Q2 user?

it could be, but I doubt Jim Breyer would be shilling it in that case lol. He is rich enough he wouldnt take a bribe to shill some scammy bullshit.

A whale bro I know shilled it to me as well.

But theoretically they could have all of us fooled. Unless someone here speaks chink and can verify everything 100%

STOP OP I NEED TO PUT MORE FIAT IN.

dont worry, youl have time. It will take another day or 2 for those sell walls to be eaten through.

buy before 4$ with me guys

doing your own research is yea, but you have to take risks if you want a 10x in this game.

I couldn't tell you, I haven't even been involed in crypto for that long.

I would guess we will see a very comfy 10% gain per day for the next week or 2 with little to no dips. No one who owns this actually wants to sell it, if they do, they will just buy back lower. meaning it wont dip far.

Once we break all those sell walls (literally put there by the VeChain foundation, not traders), shit will go parabolic, and I wouldnt be suprised to see this with a 10bn market cap within a month or 2.

Check this out. These guys are literally not shady. This is the type of shit that gives me confidence going all in on a relatively low market cap coin.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-1-46d307dc6f4

should i sell my fun to buy ven?

let us go.

I would. Going 50/50 might be more reasonable if you are a reasonable person.

hurry up the sell wall is being eating. You probably have 20 minutes before another 40 btc wall is gone.

Yeh except NEO is a real project and this is just a crazy marketing gimmick.

?????

>being this dumb lol , go to your phone app store and search vechain

Why the fuck would a reputable business like PwC be partnered with them?

Don't buy it then. Good luck with your NEO

I've got 260.
Fuck it I'm gonna sell all my alts I made profit on and I buy more of this.
Gotta risk it to win the biscuit

Should I move my 400 XRB into this? I feel like they're both strong contenders. Already have 750 VEN but I feel like it's not enough.

Honestly if PboC is true we will see biggest moonshot crypto has ever seen.

But even without that Vechain will go x50 soon.

what is PBoC please explain sensei

>tfw only 60 ven

Peoples Bank of China user.

you will make it,because its not only about money.

I dont want to make a binance account to buy this piece of shit

oh you're in this for other reasons? please. tell me.

im out of breath
theres so much shilling im grabbing my dick

could this finally be it? the lambo mission?

I have 80 ENG, should I sell that and buy more VEN? (poorfag)

tfw you hold 10K VEN & 10 GIOTA this year.

buying gf

At the EOY those 60 coins will be worth a lot. Take that and put it into the next coin to moon in 2019 and you will make it. Chase the GOOD LONG TERM PUMPS. Short term pumps are dangerous. Anything With a moon mission lasting less than a month is to high a risk. You wanna be cozy and calm. Not panicking wondering if today’s the day it’s going to crash. You will make it user. We all will.

anyone else having problems withdrawing from binance?

look man, I am shilling this hard because I feel bad for these noobs pnd chasers buying TRON high instead of a gem like this. I want as many people to make it as possible

what are you withdrawing?

Well you can't anyways

>Must suck always being late to the party

>i dont want to make a binance account
thats perfect user, because registrations are currently closed

IMO its not too late. I have a little extra fiat (6k) i will drop on this probably tommorow. There isn't much difference between 4 and 5 dollars when its going to 30

Vechain.....been waiting 30 mins for the email confirmation to withdraw

these fucking sell walls, how much money do these guys have

80/20 VEN/ICR right now

kek im keeping mine on binance

/the state of biz

eng is good and in the dip
no reason to sell it even for ven

listening to this while i see those walls getting eaten

youtube.com/watch?v=vT8OU5WtfkQ

>tfw too excited to sleep

So comfy.

I'm content with everything right now.

>75K Venlet
>Can't even afford a Mjolnir node

feels good being onboard another NEO level run this early boys, second million in 6 months coming up

Gib some

we've been talkin bout this pump in our group here. come join anons

discord gg/mCwfgns

Put your computer to sleep. And mediate for 10 minutes. Just sit in a relaxed but alert position, clear your mind, and focus on your breath. Anytime you have a though, acknowledge it and leave it behind, focus back in on your breathing. Come back 10 mins later, and see that the sell wall has been breached.

brb imma do this right now

talk me out of dumping my omisego stack right now for ven. currently holding 11k ven btw

if you want a million inside 3 months you're going to have to at LEAST double your ven stack. we'll be at $30-40 by then

>tfw only 350 ven

do it nig. Literally the only sellers are weak hands and the VeChain foundation. once they are done its to the fucking moon. Everyone i know who owns VEN wants to buy more if it dips and has faith in it long term. No one is planning to sell if it goes up 20%, andif they do its just to buy back 5% lower.

fug, gut-wrenching decision
been in omg too long

40k ven here, i haven't slept this well in months, every night is like blissful death, then i wake up smile and exercise freely my penis exposed and ready for another day

This is the first time in several months I have been so excited about a coin. The potential here is HUGE, and will actually be used unlike Cardano which is just a whitepaper.

Why on fucking Earth would the VeChain foundation sell? Or are you talking about the suppression walls on Binance?

Buy now or wait for a pull back?

almost 600k VEN here. I'm feeling mighty /comfy/

welcome to the limit

>tfw it's going to be at least a week before I can get my money into crypto
>tfw this is going to moon well before then

hmmm very cool :o

I took a shower and opened my phone with $2k more dollars in crypto. Is there a better feeling?

I made some OC to strengthen your hands friends

Just buy, sell wall going down.

BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP. THIS WILL BE THE LAST DIP PRE-30K SATS

I see no dip

are you too retarded to see. It just went down almost .20 usd

TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!

I think we have liftoff boys

because they have a shitload and they need money to increase their marketing, hiring, bribing the chinese gov.

Once they bribe the chinese gov to support them and pick them to run al the blockchain contracts its true moon hour.

The chinks are trying to make this the moon to trump all previous moons. This shit is insanity.

my eth has been stuck in binance limbo for 24 hours now. FUCK binance.

good lord. god bless you.

sry im nub to crypto, why should i choose this over trx?

this shit has partnerships with chinese government and is supported by some of the biggest companies of the world. many companies in the world will soon use it to decentralize themselves. it is ethereum for big business. they are building smart-cities in china.

long term this will beat trx to a fucking pulp

Everything will beat TRX to a fucking pulp once they pump and dumb and normies start pink wojaking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What are the rewards for a strength node in this? considering dropping another 30k to get to 10k for a node.

+ 33% more POWER

any idea what the price of power is gonna be like?

The existence of all these normies asking about trx is all the proof I need that crypto will die a horrible flame out death in 1 to 2 months I plan to accrue as much in this time as possible and spend all of it on prositutes

Devs have said it will completely up to the community, they won't make the price.

I saw one redditor do some legit looking math and he came up with 59 dollars. But that seems ridiculous. I see something around NEO gas prices. AKA also an ass load of money.

hmmm Id have to liquidate some other solid holds to scrounge the ~30k to get to a strength node. Is this thing gonna moon tomorrow or what?

do i have to do anything with my tokens in mew when it goes on its own blockchain? how will i get POWER?

I LOVE NEO. So i will get VEchain.

The moon will start this month and won't stop... if PBoC rumors are confirmed and you're not in yet you probably won't be able to because this went from a 10x to a 300x

Strength node is only 10k VEN right? Or are you saying 30k $$$ to get it? And i mean it most likely wont moon tomorrow, these walls have kept it down for a very long time, but it really is anyone's guess on when the whales will let up.

But I would say by tomorrow another 10 to 20% increase would be fair to bet on.

Noobs don't understand that the world has been needing a project like this for decades and VeChain will be THE premier coin, especially in Asia where all the early adopters are.