VEN

VeChain bros get the fuck in here

hi hello im here hello

Dropped all my icx and bat, now im 100% VEN.

ayyyyyyyyyy. vechain be that boy whatsupppp

we never left buddy

yeah fucking hello

:from trx holder swapping to VEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're testing the 24h high tonight boys I feel it

VEN or WABI? don't be partisan faggots about this.

pleased to be here hello very happy

Got me 50 of these bad boys, lambo by 2030?

Sold off my NEO holdings for this.

NI HAO

got me a nice comfy seat on the rocket. lets go cunts!

Sold all my XLM at 82 Cents and hoped into VEN at 3.50 Feels good senpai, Feels good.

BUCKLE UP

FELLOW CHINAMAN very well much good hello

LIFTOFF IS OCCURRING

Fucking ready to soar with shor

b-b-but the after competition dip

lets go meet the gods. to Valhalla

>4 DOLLARUUUUUU

Both are safe but VEN has the most potential. Both are chinkcoins so guaranteed gains either way

IT DIDNT HAPPEN, ABORT PLANS, BUY NOW OR BE LEFT BEHIND

$4 IMMINENT

THANK YOU BASED CHANG
>THANK YOU BASED CHANG
THANK YOU BASED CHANG
>THANK YOU BASED CHANG
THANK YOU BASED CHANG
>THANK YOU BASED CHANG
THANK YOU BASED CHANG
>THANK YOU BASED CHANG

oh dont worry im a comfy strength node

BASED VEN

4.01 ACHIEVED! ! !

TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

im out of this shit. Vechain foundation has just dumped like 30 million dollars of btcs on you stupid idiots

all in. very comfy.

>t.Salty

Fucking walls

FOOOOOOUUUUUURRRRRRRRR
$

LOL capped and kekked

lmao good one, whered ya read that some autists larp?

stay poor.

lolololo you were never in it, to begin with, traitor.
i highly advise never looking at the price again or you will want to kill yourself

Wo hen hao! ni ne?

it's eating that wall

sell wall broke

these walls are coming down fast

looking at the month old graph it should drop to 340-360 buy then as much as possible. this coin grows steadily over time with small fluctuations but never stays stuck at one price or diminishes a lot

We fcking eating those walls like it's nothing. If this guy pulls his walls one day with rebranding or one announcement of Vechain it's fcking over. It will go to mars.

It will make look moon mission of Tron a joke.

exactly this

dat 4$ love

just bought in at the ath what are my odds of doubling my money by tomorrow btw i'm being completely serious

24h high on the other side of the sell wall. Who /comfy/? The time in Beijing is 11:08

low
pretty high if you wait longer than a day lel

where is the announcmenet we were promised?!?!?

what if i wait three days

that's like three months in real time

imagine every coin that will double in the next three days omg

Virtually zero. It's going up but it won't 2X with those walls there without serious news.

also im starting to get so sketchy by these 80 btc walls, swear there has been like fucking 100 80 btc walls in past 5 days, where is it all coming from, what if the team was selling all their coins out or some shady shit , if you have 80 fucking btc of this coin how are you "holding down" and "accumulating" its fucking crazy i dont get it

Brainlets with weak hands don't get it. Whales do.

Yeah not unless China rebrands itself as VeChina THOR

you are fucking dumb jesus christ research this coin before making stupid ass comments. its not the team lol. some of the biggest corporations in the world and the largest country in the world are partnered with this shit so yeah of course there is some coordinated price suppression

when binance doing the lucky draw i want my free 5k ven

i agree same concerns and unlike most walls these legit get eaten they aren't getting pulled

this guys unironicalkly selling 60 bitcoins should i get out of this semen slurping coin or what

most of the time, they don't sell, it just gets moved higher
some people also just have serious money to throw around

can some of you bros make some memes.

Got some ideas:
-something glorifying chinks and china, since they are sending us to the moon.
-something making fun of the faggots buying TRON rn >buying high
-pepe with LV handbag and a BMW since tahts who VEN is partnering with.

VEN aint going nowhere tonight boys :(

No FUD, I hold this with strong hands

lol , im not selling , but there are still 5 90 btc walls left at 1k sat increments how does one whale have that much fucking ven and if you have that much fucking ven how the fuck do you expect to accumulate anywhere near that amount at lower price.

20 percent of my port is ven, plan on going 20 ven 20 icon 20 req 20 link and 20 wanchain when its mainnet launches and coins are relaased but im just saying its sketchy,

That sell wall means atleast 2k sats climb within 12 hours. Screencap this

kek its been like this for the past week. The fact it has eating through so many walls says something.

>just saw a 60 btc wall get eaten
>85 btc sell wall currently almost dead
>yfw it moons despite this

it just cut thru like 200btc worth of walls in like 10mins

and a meme with dj khaled saying "and another one" in reference to the sell walls being smashed down.

The corporations/whales may want VEN to rise semi slowlyl, so it doesn't end up being a gigantic pump and dump.

or

The whales are trying to align a gigantic price increase with news about veChain.

Either way whales are definitely suppressing the price. Once they stop the price should skyrocket so there's no worrying.

You guys are right holy fuck :D

this is going to the fucking moon by the end of January boys

if you thought US normie money was something just wait

foundation is dumping on you. This shit is shady as fuck. Yall gonna get rekt by chinks

Sell me on Vechain. I get paid tomorrow and I’m looking to buy some coins. Can I get it on Binance?

no way this shit is eating through 200 btc worth of sell ORDERS in twenty minutes

who the fuck is doing all the selling when it obviously wants to moon so hard? buying into the ven coin selling FUD

just keep buying TRX buddy

Vechain foundation itself user, you know what they going to do soon right? Make it moon so hard you will be astonished and in disbelief thinking someone put shrooms in your food.

dyor

Veeky Forums VEN threads starting to look like pajeet telegram groups holy shit - i love this coin too but got damn

Im 75% VEN the rest is TRX. Am i gonna make it?

Chinese government is collecting as much VEN as possible while colluding with the devs to keep it low while they secretly buy all the nodes, then they're going to take the weights off the rocket and fire it into space with a People's Bank of China partnership. You didn't hear it from me buddy ;^)

Quick rundown is all I’m asking

they are statically placed orders that have been there for weeks. My guess the foundation placed them incrementally in order to fund their operation (hire devs, build infrastructure etc).
They cant be bothered to dump or trade them, so they just set up the orders like this.
I refuse to believe we are being dumped on. If that was the case they would remove the walls, let the coin moon, and THEN they would dump.

If there were no walls this would be at over 10$ right now easily lol

sell that trx for ven so you can get passive income off that 75 percent and sell your new buy for profit when its at 50 bucks

well rally dead thanks to this bullshit i'm going to bed if i wake up and this tanks i might unironically kill myself

network for china smartcities
pwc (big 4)
renault
microsoft
givency
dnv gl
ethereum for big enterprise
going to be sold at atms in china and japan
chinese steve jobs
price suppression for weeks

how much of this coin do they have? it's already factored into the circulating supply correct, new coins aren't getting added to the market?

>-something glorifying chinks and china

Go to /csg/ on /g/, they've been doing it for several years now

i got like 6k, unforuntaly not enough for a node. But whatever

should have kept that icx kid. unless you bought too high

Thanks. I found a good thread on reddit about it too.

real talk, why do sell walls exist at a time like this?
who is like
"yea i want to sell, right now. when its trying super hard to moon"
just drop the shit like the price skyrocket and sell at ath fuck

coinlets gonna be slitting their wrists when this is $25 by the end of January

dude go buy a fucking shitcoin on kucoin if you're trying to double your money in a week.

>this is what Walton Cucks actually believe

Im happy they are there. If not, it could be a pnd where they try to get it as high as possible and then dump on people. Here we know what we are getting.

>buy into heavily manipulated and suppressed crypto
>x2 tomorrow?
Not until whales are done accumulating or rumours become news. Whales know news are still a a couple weeks away so they are trying to keep the price down and shake weak hands before they can’t hold it down.

Dead? We haven't even begun rallying!

We are currently at ATH this is not a drill

damn. i just looked at the chart and the sell walls. this shit is about to fuckin explode.

384 ETH sell wall on binance lol.

When these walls are pulled this shit is going to put TRX to shame. My body is ready