ETH AT $980
LAST CHANCE TO BUY ETH AT UNDER 1K
ONCE IT BREAKS 1K ITS NEVER GOING BACK

dumping all my BTC for ETH
It's finally happening
>the Flippening

Same

it already hit 1k several hours ago

WE ARE THE REQMARINES AND WE AREN'T FUCKING SEL- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not on Gemini, which is what I use
It ATH'd at $998

It's not too late, dump it before you have to kill yourself

Same

hasnt hit 1k on gdax either.

i dont think it has the balls

Oh, it will. I was waiting for it to dip so I could get some more, but it will keep forever going up just to spite me. 5k eoy.

Dumped all my alts, this bitch is about to blow

DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT

IT SAYS MAXIMUM PRICE IS 1000 IN KUCOIN THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

DOES THAT MEANKUCOIN IS MANIPULATING THE MARKET? WTF IS THIS SHIT THERE WERE 0 SELL ORDERS FOR A WHILE WHEN IT HIT 1000. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

I TRIED SELLING AT 1200 ON KUCOIN BUT IT FUCKED ME.

HOW CAN AN EXCHANGE NOT WANT THEIR COINS TO GO HIGHER SO THEY COLLECT MORE MONEY?

2k by 2018-02, it's the next bitcoin. screencap this

>ETH IS NEVER GOING UNDER 1000$ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL YOUR ALTS AAAAAAAAAAA

Might hodl some just for the historic moment. There is no possible world in which collective autism can't push this over 1k

19k eth sell Wall @$1000, wait for the dip the demand isn’t there for eth @1k

Please... I know there has to be someone else who had been tradingcoins for eth on kucoin

Not on Kucoin, but maybe it's some kind of failsafe so people don't fuck up like on ED and accidentally input idiotic amounts. Seems a lot too strict if it's that though.

I don't think it's to compare it to Bitcoin, Ethereum has a purpose and is mostly functional.

however, I have a bunch of 0x and it's upward price movement will just be like an amplification of ETHs...which is to say nothing of the ascending path it's already on...why yes...SNIFFFF SNIFFFFFF mmm yes true autist money is in 0x rn!

There is a confirmation pop-up when you ask or sell at a price away from the market price. There is no reason AT ALL why they can't let us trade for more than 1k usd. If they had that limit they should have taken it off by the time it was in the 900 dollar range and not keep the price artificially low with this stupid hardcap NOBODY KNEW ABOUT

ahh the most undervalued coin is ready for 4figures? this is gonna be a big one. Once gdax breaches 1k, this things gonna do some serious upward price discovery - and it deserves it

Thank you money skeleton

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

If she breaks $1k gdax she'll go straight to $2k+

This coin is so undervalued right now, the Ethereum platform runs 80% of cryptocurrencies.

Should be priced at $2500 now, $10k+ EOY once DApps and PoS are deployed

ETH is about to BTFO XRP and TRX.

why would reaching at ATH at 1k make it go even more bannanas its already growing at a stupid unsustainable rate last 30-40 days

NORMANS IN MY CHANS REEEEEEEEEEE

i bought TRX at ath with all my ETH.
:(

yep.

-more txs/day than all other coins combined
-highest developer share
-highest # of dApps (close to 50% of top 100 coins are erc20)
-Casper update still to come
-futures announcement to come
-ethereum taking over as gatekeeper of alts (replacing bitcoin)
-sharding and other scaling measures in the works and in Vitalik's own words eth will be able to handle thousands of txs/second sometime soon
-first mover advantage in smart contract space

literally i could list like 20 more points on why this coin is massively undervalued for the utility (and not whitepaper promises) it has in this market

ETH is the future. I seriously believe ETH will hit $5000 by the end of this year. You don't need to buy some other shitcoins, because you know somebody will always want to buy ETH to trade shitcoin with ETH.

ETH has reached an extremely stable plateau and won't break $1000 until late this year.

RECLAIM YOUR SPOT AS NUMBER 2!

This. Every transaction is done by ETH. Only fucking morons and normies trade with BTC. Hell, even Chinese start to trade shitcoins with ETH to avoid fees and delays.

ETH WILL BE THE GOLDSTAND OF THE ALL CRYTOCURRENY.

I'm a hardcore fan of ETH but I've realized that in crypto to crypto exchanges the pairs dont really fluctuate based on ETH runs really.

ETH could go on a 50% run and I can still cash out for the same amount of eth after the run is over if I sell my xlm stack or whatever

FUCK THAT KILL BTC AND REACH NUMBER 1

>missed the train when it dipped below 700 because it thought it was going lower
>moons right after
>kept telling myself "not now, not now, its too high its gonna dip right after, wait for 700
>then 800
>now soon 900

SHOULD I JUST GO ALL IN AND GET JUSTED OR PLAY IT SMART, NOTHING MAKES SENSE EVERYTHING IS A LIE

I accidentally arbitraged yesterday. Bought Eth at $840, sent to to yobit to buy some serious shit coins. Noticed the fucking price was $1100 for eth. Sold all to USD, found Tron was the same price as on binance, so I bought it and sent it over. I still bought the $600 of shitcoin I wanted and got it for free after 2 rounds.

actually having a competent coin represent the entire cryptospace? wouldn't that be something