I dont understand

alright, what the fuck is this shit, what does it even do, and why the fuck is it currently at number six?

I cant even figure out how to get past the pop up box on their website which is written completely in chinese.

The very concept of market cap in crypto is misleading.

This is all hype my friend. Classic chink hype-scheme. The correction and normie tears will be delicious.

crypto dogs my friend, the next revolution

This. Chinks are scheming like crazy. Avoid everything Chinky at the moment and focus on good tech for solid gains EXCEPT if day trade. then ride the waves and prepare to be hit by a massive dump any moment.

The chink behind it is an incredible scam artist. One of the world's greatest.

Basically the chink hired alibaba staff so people think tron will be the new currency of alibaba
That plus you can buy digital dogs

What correction?

It must have been on big TV show in China or some shit who fucking knows, like how the fuck it has trippled NEO in 5 minutes is astounding

is OMG too chinky for you? there is hype but it doesn't move

normies bro normies.. blame george bush for teaching everyone 2+2=5.

There is no sense to a bubble. If Veeky Forumstards cannot see that TRX is the signpost of the end, they deserve what they get. It ends soon.

It makes money.

Not 1 person on this board knows this
the thing is, its totally irrelevant

lmfaoooo didnt even realize it went to 6 hahahahaha

I still have no clue what the fuck it does or what it has to offer? I get the feeling its chink doge with fancy marketing.

This will be worse than DGB earlier this year. Look at their road map. Slant eye niggers talk about 2023. As in the fucking year 2023. Get the fuck out and enjoy what you made. Seriously.

It's rebranded Chinese sia coin except 3 years late but doesn't cost ro not be on network.

yeah seriously i would sell like 90% of any stack you have ASAP

Fat girls give the best head cuz they're hungry

I read the whitepaper like 4 months ago and it's straight up Engrish.

first of six stages coming in December 2018

This shit is on a national sports forum with 1,000 people or so reading and more bag holders than fucking Veeky Forums. They don't know what's coming. I've seen this this 1,000 times and yes I missed the gains but this doesn't ever end well.

Who here got 500 free from Binance and have not a fucking clue what it is? Should I sell it now?

I got weak hands and sold at 26 cents. I bought the vast majority of my holdings at 7 and 11 cents. Kill me if this is the real deal.

Sell and put it into BitBoost (pic related)

fuck sake i sold this shitcoin at 16500 ets sats and tell myself exactly the same
now i hate this pumpdump emtry shit even more.

How did you get 500 for free?

>Capital gains or losses on property received as a gift are calculated according to the original owner's cost basis in the property.
t-thanks binance for the impossible to calculate tax

Couple months back Binance gave you it for trading x amount of btc.

For real though this looks like memcoin

I'll explain.

Normies are retarded.
Normies dont understand market cap.
For normies, sub 1 dollar is a buy signal. Even on a 10 trillion suply coin, 1 dollar is always when it gets "too expensive".
The chink CEO is gifted at hyping the braindead masses.

Any questions? Ive talked with multiple retards that buy it and unironicaly think it can be the next bitcoin, as in "reaching 10k dollars", so i know for a fact and in first person the power of the retardation driving this bull run.

>tron
fuck that noise.
I'll wait for Krull

>etherium

Stopped reading there

It's a free money machine, get the fuck in here and ride the normies like the whores they are!