what does it mean?
>mfw

uhh it obvious what it mean. me just cant explain it

TRX.

explain

t. also a brainlet

is he stupid? this means literally nothing

Oh. My. God.

I think this means that Ethereum's transaction processing rate is increasing, while transaction costs are remaining roughly the same.

It's a good thing.

holy shit he's right LMAO i actually can't believe it

Optimized, actually.

# of transactions has doubled, while the price of gas has flatlined.
i think this means people are willing to wait a few hours for a tx to confirm rather than pay more at this level

this basically

also it means miners aren't greedy sons of bitches that demands more when transactions go up unlike bitcoin

seriously, once ethereum goes PoS and can handle thousands of transactions a second, it'll moon straight up to 5 digits

how is this possible, arent block times fixed.

Exchanges are bleeding out, Coinbase/binance are setting the gas as low as possible to try and cut costs

Lol it means that the etherium network is an A.I. neural network in form

Now it just needs the information to grow

Ethereum aren't that dependent on blocks and block times

its mostly comes down to how fast uncles are processed as they clog up the system

tbqh, ethereum's PoW model is pretty damn efficient, probably the best there is, its worth to read up on

The absolute state of Veeky Forums
Same gas, more transactions, means the clogging network is turning to more pure transactions and less complex smart contracts because gas is expensive. It's the usual story of a resource suddenly being more expensive so people curtail large uses of it.
And for fucks sake learn the difference between gas and gas price.

I discovered a hack for free transactions

crab-16

>learn the difference between gas and gas price

Correction to what I said, transaction costs are not remaining roughly the same. If transaction processing is increasing, while gas usage is remaining roughly the same, the network must currently be focused on mainly processing transactions, which require comparatively less gas than other processes carried out on Ethereum's platform.

Truly the saviour we need. What this means is the platform of the future will allow us to buy penny cryptos with low transaction costs.

For you new fags and brainlets, inefficient and high TX costs are what killed bitcoin