Verge get in or stay poor faggots

They gonna eat this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dunamu.exchange
google.ca/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2017/12/28/south-korea-cryptocurrency-regulations/
xvg.keff.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.30c by tomorrow

Here comes the pullback from TRX and the XVG pump...

Strap in boys.. moon mission coming

Moon Soon ! Stay Tuned and buy !

YES BABY YES!

Just rolled by mega Tron profits into Verge, I'm gonna be rich!

Shit hits $1.00 and I'm a fucking millionaire

What the fuck is upBIT? Can't find it on CMC so can't just volume

Korean exchange.

Koreans gonna pump it.

Korean exchange but what kind of volume tho

1 million downloads on their Google Play app

Should pump 2x at least play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dunamu.exchange

look it up.. not gonna spoon feed it.

DYOR

Good news a lot of Koreans buying now before the new government regulations start to kick in

google.ca/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2017/12/28/south-korea-cryptocurrency-regulations/

1200 sell wall got demolished. If it does the same at 1300 then this is going to get interesting.

>leaked ip addresses
>still no wraith protocol
This is your last chance to hop on the XSPEC train while its still cheap

why won't this shitcoin die already?

Just stopping by in case there are any retards lurking who might buy OP's bags.

Alts NEVER pump immediately after being added to a Korean exchange. Plenty of alts have been added since the start of 2018 alone and none of them have been affected by their inclusion in the Korean market.

Verge is for brainlets. I don't need to shill you all about the only real privacy coin out there - you already know.

FAKE NEWS!

Monero here.

Unironically just bought. We wuz mooning n sheit boys

Wraith is out already and working, leaked IPs are fake go pedal you XSPEC garbage else where

FUDD!

Hr after tweet its rose 15% and volume picking up

You faggot. The leaked ips are a part of tor. The leak anonymous ips.

This is a false claim and you know it.

Wraith protocol is out, and has been out. It's not some magical release like the fomo crew thought.

Stay mad, pajeet

I bought 4 hours ago. I am prophet.

how far are we launching anons?

Weak hands all buying back in... it's gonna move 40c-50c is my predixtion, you saw it here first.

I have a sizeable position in Monero senpai. If you don't see the practicality of getting in early on a competitor with a low market cap then that's on you.

Consolidation for basically a week amongst the FUD and the stumbles. This was due.

I agree its due and probably will rise over .32c tonight.

its over

Far from over

Buggy

only reason xvg isnt sub 500 sats right now is because normies got on binance and are buying all the low $ coins

fuckin amazing this coin isnt dead yet, just shows the state of this market

Can't beat them, join them.. follow the money

I'm not touching that shit get this bullshit off here. Dent or nothing. 100% in.

Don't care if it's normie money, Korean money, Chinese money, drug money, as long as the trains moving I'm riding

Money is money and I came to make it.

bought 10k

is upbit same as yobit?

No upbit is associated with bittrex, it's a medium sized Korean exchange will likely start a slow move upwards pushing in more pump buyers, just don't get greedy...

What would you expect? 2x?

1.5x min 2x max will probably land somewhere in the middle

I give xvg till end of the month then it will be dead, once token pay hits exchanges dev focus will shift... enjoy it while it lasts

Soon as those walls get eaten up it will be interesting

HAHAHAHAHA THE PRIVACY COIN THAT LISTS PEOPLE'S IPS

HAHAHAHA

xvg.keff.org/

Fake News, enjoy being poor

>fake news
It literally reveals your IP when you use it, I tested it myself

How come there's not a single darkweb market that uses Verge compared to Monero, zclassic, etc? Oh yeah, because Verge is a dogecoin clone with no viable anonymous tech.

>muh wraith protocol
broken on release

Enjoy those bags.

user u shitters, already down 8% on this shitcoin after you shilled to buy wtf

Solid features and cheap price.

Privacy coins are big for 2018.

Get in before we moon or stay poor faggots.

$5.00 eoy

Walls were built to come down

Oh yeah, don't forget, 0 ledger privacy.

hahaha this coin is a joke and everyone who holds it is a deluded normie that doesn't know shit about cryptocurrency. None of you can refute this.

Some monero pimps looking to shill their coin joining the party... now I know it's getting hot, can't wait for the fake website that shows me how it also leaks coins

IDGI, WHY DOES THIS SHITCOIN HAVE SO MUCH VOLUME? IS THIS SHIT ACTUALLY ABOUT TO MOON?!

You can't refute any of the technical points because you're normie trash.

so booty blasted

You can't, you got into crypto late like all normie trash who has no idea or clue or anything about how blockchain technology works. You probably couldn't even explain how verge is supposed to work.

Enjoy the view...

I'm gonna enjoy your pink wojaks.