What in the literal fuck

What the fuck is going on with ARN??? Up 280%??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoYteEy8Uv4
coincalendar.info/events/aeron-arn-80-million-token-burn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you mean 450%

400 now

pump and dump stay out or you will loose HUGE

>tfw a pnd group will never pick up a coin i'm holding

Just bought in with my whole stack at 40000 sats. AMA

you better get out man im telling you

This is a fucking major pump n dump don't buy in, it was 1 dollar like an hour ago.

Actually a good looking project. I wouldn't be surprised if an big investor just bought it out.

**400%

> 13 mil of volume to make it go up 350%

this can literally be one person's doing or a discord pnd

Damn. I used to use that shitcoin for a little day trading but left it alone a few days ago because I got too iffy looking for me and I thought it may dump. Instead it pumped lol silly me.

It's moving like crazy much more likely to be manipulation then sudden interest

Get out now.
No really. Don't even fucking touch it you will lose your entire stack.

I lost $2000 in 5 minutes back in June because of this.

fucking christ. This shit is peak vaporware.

Has anyone read the info on this coin? They burned like 80% of their coins.

this was shilled here maybe 3 months ago?was a tika pick

youtube.com/watch?v=OoYteEy8Uv4

^this is why it mooned, this is how i tripled my money in 1 hour

based george

up 400% wtf?

What does his "pick" actually mean? Did he just tell his subscribers to go buy the coin?

I bought in a bit around the time they announced the coin burn, but after a month I didn't see anything substantial happening. All of a sudden it explodes.

How do coinburns work? Shouldn't the price have mooned pretty soon after the coinburn announcement? Did they just burn now and that's why? I don't understand.

He has a private newsletter for his picks to buy early and did a 20k sub special of his next pick
he's not a shill and has had some great picks in the past

any examples of past picks being at least accurate if not mooning?

>12 million supply
if you aren't buying this you are deluded

Got exactly 2000. Gload I bought it month ago.

holy shit

This shit is going to 10 dollars still, they burned 80m of the 100m supply and then reserved 8 million leaving only 12m coins HOLY SHIT biz this is free money

I don't even feel bad about dumping in at ATH. I'll just sit on these bags for awhile.

forrealz?

THIS IS NOT A PUMP AND DUMP! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A PUMP AND DUMP! THIS IS MASS BURNING OF THE COIN! HOLY SHIT!!!! BUY BUY BUY

Yes, the team said they would burn everything not sold in the ICO which was 50 cents. Do you brainlets realize how few coins that is???

perfect time to get in, look at the 15 minute charts, going to jump up in like 2 minutes

i have no idea what any of this is. i just buy low and sell high. so because of a reduced market cap (?) this coin is super valuable. 10 dollars feels like a stretch but i'm guessing you did some math on this

truth

Haha got in right before it blew u p

volume picking up and has since tripled in the last hour. Big moves coming

oh sheeeit up we go boys. hope you just bought. we just braced for lift off

this was in november
this is a PnD

Got my sell order on 50k sats

Why you fudding when we all are trying to make some money on this knowledge, post proof or gtfo

coincalendar.info/events/aeron-arn-80-million-token-burn/

what makes you think it will take off more? i mean 400% in 2 hours is pretty much the extreme all time high. even when asia market wakes up, surely they wont touch this.

>aviation safety
yeah, they're going to adopt some random shitcoin in the most regulatory heavy industry in the world

i think you saved me some money thank you

looks like a pnd to me. no candles get that big, that fast organically.

gl to anyone buying in rn

wtf, they burned COLX tokens and it went down 15%

its suicide to buy rn, right??

youtube pnd'er cashing in on the "low supply means its good" meme.

Careful, the same dumb money that pumped up your shit token will be the first to panic sell.

>implying low supply coins aren't the most high price and this coin is 5$