Thats it im learning chinese

the future is not in EU, USA hell no fuck that.
china is the future, tech in china, innovation in china, money in china, business in china.

call me chin sun from now on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCKGoND0pS0
youtube.com/watch?v=8dTEdh9kgoY
youtube.com/watch?v=I427uEiI5nI&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=GxZYe8Sn1tg
youtu.be/Gle905C028w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

中国不是未来就是从前

It really isn't, they're fucking bugs that have no soul. One Chinese life is worth about 5 of an American/Europeans because there's so many of them and they're worthless. Just watch the videos, they literally don't give a shit if someone dies in a horrific way right in front of them, they are too busy trying to get to work to produce shitty goods for the rest of the world to profit from.

it's mandarin, you fucking nigger.

i'll just be watching and waiting

好吧。加油!

use Italki, you can get a tutor for like $10/hr and lots of them are hot. i've taken an hour of mandarin on skype a week for about 6 months now. its hard as fuck to speak correctly and they have no goddamn alphabet but the grammar is pretty close to english

who cares if youve got money, position, knowledge youre not the street rat that gets shit on but youre the king that rises.

Virtue signaling is what Whites do best.

Just look at the recent Jake Paul shit. It's frankly disgusting. They all pretend to be better than him but they're doing the exact same shit to show how much of a better person they are.

Or cantonese, shanghaiese, minnan...

dude fuck that, ill download the best books from gen lib rus, once im good enough ill join chinese chatrooms and forums. ill watch chinese movies and series and talk to fucking myself or the movie characters. ofc this is a very long term goal. there is a certain place in my city which is heavily populated with chinese ill make some friends there. why not everything is possible in life :d

Mandarin is actually a foreign invader's tongue - the least pure chinese

Mandarin is an interesting language. I've spent a year trying to learn it and aim to get back at it. It's at the same time really simple and complicated as hell. Any anons know of good resources or shows to watch to help learn Mandarin?

The Chinese are disgusting. I'd rather live with a bunch of poo in the loos than have to deal with Chinese business bullshit on a daily basis. China needs to get fucked.

They aren't worse than Americans desu.

If you are serious you can learn fast. Thousands of bored chinese waiting to chat now

Indians are literally worse than niggers. You're not fooling anyone pajeet. NOBODY want to be a pajeet or be with pajeets.

Wouldn't they be mostly interested in practicing their English though?

trust me they dont give a fuck about english, most dont.

Get a chrome ch dictionary extension that pops up when you hover over any text. Search youtube for writing instruction. For speaking listening use chinese chat apps. After you 'get' writing, you bookmark a dictionary site that shows a gif with the proper stroke order for any character.

That’s why I’m 45% neo 45% WTC.

top kek.

my sides are in orbit right now.

Only on Veeky Forums can people derail a conversation so much, that we start at crypto and end up at
a race war.

This is Veeky Forums my dudes. Who the fuck cares about race anymore? Its the era of money.
GET THAT CASH HOMIE

They don't really need to

And in the beginning, learning ch pop songs helped a lot more than i expected. ;^)

you'll burn out of it within a month without some sort of structure, guaranteed. and paying someone to teach you makes you feel accountable when you dont do your homework

smart western business men have been sending their kids to chinese classes for decades now

how far did you go, how much did you learn? dude you should keep on learning. just by knowing chinese you could earn fuckloads of money as translator. a vast market and world opens to you, whole china and its 1bil population is waiting for you. a completely different world

Good to know if true.

Thanks. I'll retake the resolution of studying and practicing thirty minutes daily, so as to eventually be able to step over and steal their memes.

OK, not thousands. Millions. Imagine the possibilities in a pool of MILLIONS of bored ass kids

What are the chink coins?
TRX - mooning
XRB - mooning
DBC - beginning to moon

Did i mess any?

Actually JAPAN NIGGER

I will be learning Chinese soon too. Obviously they will take over. The West has become lazy, feminized, and niggerly.

ELF, VEN

>pol memes are reality
go take a trip to china its only like $400 for a plane ticket from the US poorfag

China is based--Ch'an / Zen = best religion/belief system it's like a fucking jailbreak for your brain and you become an uber trader unfazed by causes and conditions

>1 Chinese life is worth 5 other lives

萌萌哒!

You know better.

like 90% of all altcoins

Chinese are just as lazy, feminized and niggerdly. Pic not related, just funny.

Wabi

ive been wanting to learn russian, arabic, japanes or chinese. i need to pick one. also the chinese are fucking devious and i need that skillset/characteristic.

I took two elementary levels that were given at a school near here (about 10 classes each) and studied mostly using Memrise and listening to Slow Chinese and ChinesePod. The school then stopped offering the next level I would have taken since there weren't enough students, so I kind of gradually passed on to other things over the last year. Translating from Chinese would need an extremely good understanding of it though, I doubt I could reach that level without spending a lot of time in China, which really isn't a possibility in the foreseeable future.

NEO is on a roll baby.

This is my favorite meme to fool white people with. Most of them end up working as teachers in shitholes making minimum wage or end up doing nothing with the language. Very few, less than 1%, end up working in an enterprise environment because they're competing against native speakers with connections and a higher iq with nearly flawless English fluently. The 1% are Chads and generally just a pr guy.

Fuck it, I'll learn Japanese

ITC, chinese IOTA

learn arabic, they have money and don't know what to do with it

Yeah, ELF is mooning too.

>learning chinese
there is no 'chinese' to learn.
the family of Chinese languages is completely chaotic because of its tonal nature and hieroglyphic text. Less than 10% of chinese can even understand each other.

I'm not sure I understand your post, but learning other languages is mostly a general culture thing and a hobby, you don't have to be whatever the equivalent of whatever a weeabo is for China or plan to work there.

>all my info comes from random greentexts and infographics on a finnish cotton picking forum

wow I guess all the major corporations are just retarded for doing business in China amirite? hmm all the billionaire elites are sending their kids to learn Chinese, they must all retarded or something lel

The days when you could make it big just because you're white guy who knows Chinese are over. You're about 10-20 years late for that game. You could still do alright for yourself, but if you wanna make it big you'll need some actual skills.

>Less than 10% of chinese can even understand each other.
you're retarded
everyone in China understands mandarin due to the school system, even if their local dialects are different

what kind of nigger retard other than a translator learns a shitty dialect

I'd rather learn Spanish so I can escape to South America when shit really hits the fan.

Can you recommend me some good chinese pop songs, user?

I'm also interested to learn Mandarin. I'm a Southeast Asian and I know that China is gonna be the next superpower in a decade or so.

Learning Mandarin is the second best investment right now, after trading shitcoins.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCKGoND0pS0
youtube.com/watch?v=8dTEdh9kgoY

My memories from the time I was in China kek

>cantonese, shanghaiese, minnan

literally why
that would be akin to learning Scottish dialect and slang instead of Standard English

youtube.com/watch?v=I427uEiI5nI&t=0s

i like the first song

>One Chinese life is worth about 5 of an American/Europeans
Dumbfuck burger/yuropoor detected. You can't even racist properly.

>guy that learned to be fluent in Chinese here
>can read and write as well
You will want to do your studying in three steps

first step: pronunciation, tones, intonation (with a teacher) [2 weeks]
second step: studying (by yourself, meet with language partner weekly) [1 years]
third step: summer school in china or taiwan [1.5 months]

Tada, now just keep learning and you're fluent.

Here's my one-word version: memrise

it's an app, just use it for a couple weeks

Sell WTC, and go all in on NEO. Safest fuckin coin out there next to ETH.

much appreciated thanks for the info

this was popular a few years back
youtube.com/watch?v=GxZYe8Sn1tg

otherwise you should be familiar with Jay Chou, (the king)

>actually actual advice on Veeky Forums
thanks fag

I'm ok at listening and understanding chinese, given that I have been there over 10 times and my wife is chinese. However I can't speak for shit, I suck at pronouncing or listening to the tones so no one can understand me

any korean speakers here? seems like a good idea to learn that shit too with all the bitthumb pumps

lol this fucking song, the subs aren't fake btw

Also this one is a classic
youtu.be/Gle905C028w

Hahahah, holy fuck.

useless
tiny country of 50 million population surrounded by Russia, China, Japan, and occupied by America

they'll very likely cease to exist if WW3 happens

You boil the rice, you pay the price. You didn't think we'd just let you dick our women in our country with no repercussions, did you white boi?