Absolutely hidden gem or way overbought?

Do you really believe in the project or it’s all about FOMO?

It’s already #48 and going up and it’s only a project yet.

They have two ICOs this month alone, over 150 future projects

Overbought running on "muh disney" fumes.

Woke. Will my 420 be enough?

It's same idea as Ark and Stratis, but it's got some pretty rich people behind it. I'd say it's a strong buy.

As soon as I read about this in the ICO I knew it would be huge. Just holding DRGN will get you discounts on ICO's released on the dragonchain. It's a good way to make money

Fantastic mid-to-long term buy. You'll see $10/DRGN if this bullrun continues in the short term, but if we stabilize and go sideways for a while you'll still see $10 in a few months. Then the real gains begin. $40 EOY, min. They have been out for maybe 2 months and already partnered with a business trading on NASDAQ.

American ICO platform that prevents exit scams and awards holders of its token with discounts and early access to token distribution?

Might be a little ambitious, but if it takes off to NEO levels everyone buying right now will 40x their money.

Anyway for the very short term, it's probably double topping.

Fuckkkkk only have 1k

This will be $100+ over the next year. One of the best long term holds there is.

I don't remember posting this

fucking hidden gem.
barely on any exchanges.
this thing is easily going to be 5b+ cap.

Hey Stacey, they are Disney nerds

Hey Stacy your mom has got it going on

20 use cases tested and developed in Disney with massive discounts on ico that will probably make you an additional x10. Think long term for this one.

Got mine. Fuck it's comfy hodling drgn

No max supply, shit is going to go down in the mid run. COME AT ME FBI CEO

Don't be fucking stupid, this is a monster. Do some research

PnD

i heard you get a percentage of returns from the ICOS etc on this platform, This true?

Don't fomo in