Fuck this I'm done normies are ruining this shit...

Fuck this I'm done normies are ruining this shit. From now on we pump the shit out of this coin and convince normies it's the holy grail and we take every fucking dollar they have.

I'm on board

sell me this coin

it's under 500 sats nigga hop in sell your unused mobile data to a market of billions of pajeets

Revolutionizing the Mobile Data game.

Please do. I'm at a pretty even split between this and two other hopefuls. I want my mirrion dorrar gains

hmmm...

I ain't selling shit to the moon bitch do you even lambo ? Weak hands don't make money. Other fucking normie memes. Get on board cunt this is our final stand.

we can't this coin needs to be on binance or bittrex for this to work. normies aren't going to go on some obscure exchange that looks and feels like a scam

It's on kucoin which just got 100 million more sign ups.

it literally appeared on cuckcoin 2 days ago. it'll be on other exchanges soon.

Just remember to sell everything before they hit their one listed 2018 milestone for profit.

And yet it doesn't look any more legit than something like Binance, which is a total gamble too.

Unfortunately practically all other well established alt exchanges are closed to new accounts, and my Binance verification is taking forever for some reason.

We're all gonna need identity protection after this.

Look at this bitch. No one cares in this market. Go 100% in right now. All it takes is a couple pumps and normies will front page it on reddit and we all go to the moon.

Sign-ups are suspended on most major exchanges at the moment, they will FOMO into kucoin

I have

Good balls deep or no balls we make a stand and teach these normies about market cap.

Fuck yeah dip it again. I need to get back in

There ya go mate.

dip's over boys