Rate my critique of the top ten coins on coinmarketcap. If you don't think we are in a bubble rn, You are retarded

Rate my critique of the top ten coins on coinmarketcap. If you don't think we are in a bubble rn, You are retarded.

agrees

Very spot on. Although put Refugee coin on Iota nex time

litecoin decent but bitcoin outdated? stellar the xrp fork will succeed but xrp will fundamentally fail?

smells like late-adopter.

thanks. redditcoin = refugee coin in my eyes

please enlighten me

Agree on anything but ethereum. That shit is powering the crypto world RIGHT NOW.
Still NEO is good. It should definitely be higher than ADA. TRX. AT LEAST

This and checked faggot Op, you know ur shit

if you genuinely don't think iota will take off you're retarded.
may take years, but it will.

What is your opinion about raiblocks?

Yes I like ETH still. Vitalik knows what he is doing he should just stop talkng on twitter.

100% agree

ETH
NEO
DRGN

safe as houses honestly..

I don't know too much about it but there problem with running on a single node seemed pretty fucking shady. Sorry I can't help you.

NEO and ETH definitely. Not too informed on DRGN desu

How high do you guys think NEO will realistically get to in 2 years time?

>reading white papers

S O Y B O Y

1000-3000. It's going to start picking up steam this year. It's a good hold. Just look at all of it's conferences coming up this month.

10/10

I never doubted it was :) I hold 603 of them @ 37.00 but I think I got in a bit too late to see a 100x from it

afaik its the asian ETH, I however don't understand how it can succeed being so expensive and Indivisible

you are gay. Every label about cardano and its name are picked referencing historical figures or legends

P much agree

Indivisiblility is also my main concern, how is it supposed to be used when it gets in the thousands per coin? Will gas end up being the token of exchange at that point?

Nah shit we're in a bubble. Just who knows what part of the bubble, faggot.

I have 80 of them from the AntShares day. Your gonna be fine tho. Enjoy and hold that GAS as well.

Indivisibly will be a problem but GAS will be the main reason to hold onto it.

pretty sure it allows people who aren't specialized in blockchain programming to write smart contracts using common programming languages

>1, bitcoin
It's not meant to be technical, it is meant to be digital gold and bring name recognition to the industry

>2. Ripple
We need banks in this industry, and it's tech isnt awful, no one cares if something is a pyramid scheme as long as they are high up

>3, ETH
Autism is a good thing, this still has a lot of room for growth

>4. Bcash
Sure it's a scam but again none of that matters as long as the controllers dont dump it, it fuses name recognition and some functionality

>5. Cardano
Pure speculation, I agree it will fall

>6. Tron
It is the leader in a market that has a lot of potential

>7. NEM
agree, I should look into it

>8. Litecoin
Just Bcash light

>9. Stellar
Overvalued as fuck

>10. IOTA
agree

Huge bubble but that's mostly because of things outside of the top 10

> there problem with running on a single node seemed pretty fucking shady. Sorry I can't help you.

Looks like you didn't even pay attention to what happened? A shit italian exchange with 50MM volume sent EVERY transaction through one garage computer node and it caused a small issue. Really only speaks to RaiBlocks' prowess if anything.

stellars will be worth 10k each in 2 years

>thinks the banks wont moon ripple to the edge of the universe
Literally a retard
>hurrrr da industry that trascations billions/trillions a day would never want to control something that saves them 60% in cost.

Dumb people investing on emotion and not logic.

>digital gold

>btc
>dead
>no moon missions in sight
>NEO is better
lol didn't read any further

Agreed - he needs to stfu and stop with the preaching. He has an entire army of developers and at least his personality doesn't appear to be greed based.

Altruism is usually shit because it's not real, but perhaps this autist can make it work?

OK I will look more into it. I might buy your bags if your lucky.

Different train of thought but I am happy we can agree and disagree on things. But yes, 97 percent of the coins outside the top 10 are bound for failure.

Explain yourself and not just use meme arrows and post some gay picture.

muh 170 trillion dollar market cap

I don't think you understand how bitcoin operates, it is extremely centralised and people dont know this (like gold in the real world) yet it still has a huge demand. This means the net worth of the owners is absolutely ludicrous, they can use this power to create huge media manipulation to prop up their own price whenever they want, this is how gold operates as well.

We're not in a bubble, there will just be a paradigm shift as better coins and better tech comes to replace higher marketcap coins.

of course we're in a bubble, bitcoin peaked hard. the ramifications is that every shitcoin and their brother moons as normies dump some spare 100s into trashcoins.

you'd have to be retarded not to see that. Every coin apart from BTC, ETH, and Lite will be worth nothing within the next year. When exactly, who knows?

The other problem is that the long term vision of crypto directly fuels speculation, which ruins its long term vision. A volatile or constantly increasing coin cannot be used for purchases. But the idea of using bitcoins for real purchases makes them worth more. It will be interesting to see what happens long term, I can't see it crashing, but maybe it just increases infinitely?

I agree Cardano is overvalued but it will probably be the primary smart contract block chain of the future probably

Lee fucked it in the short run at least. We will see how it does in the long run.

Fair enough. I wouldn't argue that Lee doesn't have an impact on Litecoin price but I think what impact he has had recently hasn't decidedly been negative. The vocal critics of him have looked to anyone eye fools.

Bitch, you ain't getting my bags for any less than $1k per coin.

>calls the real Bitcoin - Bitcoin Cash a scam

Stay poor retard

Only disagree with BCH. Ver didn't make the coin and the fork was necessary to break the monolithic rule Core (Blockstream) has had on the crypto community for fucking years.

Monero needs to be either 1,2, or at least 3. What the fuck is driving this fucking market?

>It's not meant to be technical

It's technical on another level, it's technology comes in the form of how much influence it has over the real world and how it can bring normies in with its media manipulation

What's your critique of monero?