Spoon feed me am brainlet

College poorfag here. I put $300 into xlm at .35, and $400 into it at .50. I then bought 100 ven at $3.50. $800 I put in total, only amount I can put it (see poorfag). I really want to go all in on ven but I feel like XLM still has life left in it so I do not want to dump it just yet. What do?

Hold it, son. You will make it.

The only thing people can spoon feed you is fundamentals. Nobody can tell you what the prices are going to be tomorrow. Otherwise everyone here would be the richest mofos on Earth.

Fellow brainlet, what's the cheapest way to convert BTC to ETH?

Xlm moon soon

Hold.

The gooks are waking up and the gooks love XLM.

What do you have BTC stored in? A wallet? An exchange? Coinbase?

Exodus wallet

There is but one person who can accurately predict prices 100% of the time.

Pajeet

I think y'all are right. HODL and stay comfy.

Sure you could put a few bucks into already-mooned coins, but you're going to have to go all in on a shady sketchy EtherDelta coin if you want 100x

That's how it works bud.

Lmao you needed to be more like your fellow brainlet norman friends and buy in to Tron and Ripple. You've got a good stack with solid coins and it will go up, nobody can say when though or by how much. That's just the game.

How many college normans are in crypto? Give me an estimate, I want to know how much this market has to grow, how far we are into the bubble etc.

Exodus has ShapeShift right? How are the fees on that?

stop looking at it in terms of $USD. look at it in terms of satoshi (ratio of coin:bitcoin). once bitcoin is $50k you will understand.

That’s comfy man, as much as going all in is shilled here it’s nice to diversify a little bit so your eggs aren’t all in one coin.

With that being said XLM long term will only x3 most likely and the potential for VEN is a lot higher to x5-x10 atleast

This.
Yobit and buy some Redd.
Remove it immediately or pray that pajeets don't steal it.

So many normies are talking about it but they have no idea how it works. Most of them are forever no-coiners who keep saying "its gonna crash you know" and a lot just keep saying "Wow I should get x coin!". Of my circle of friends, only about 4 people are actively trading and researching and what not. I guess to answer your question, a large chunk of people are interested in it, superficially. Everyone knows about bitcoin, but alts are still relatively "underground". To estimate how many are actually IN crypto.....well thats hard to say because people in crypto don't tell the world. I say theres still room to grow

noted

Thanks for the info, that's more than I thought actually. Are they "normie normies" or STEMcuck "normies"? I keep thinking that this shit will go out of conversation soon but it doesn't seem to be.

XLM mooning soon

this

Normie-normies just know Bitcoin really. None of them own any, they just talk how Baby Boomers talk about how they could've bought Google stock blah blah. STEMCuck normies know about eth and ltc, but still not a whole lot. Not a lot of dialogue on it though, just kind of if you ask them they will say something about it. Only normies I know that have any cryptos are just people who bought some ltc on coinbase or something. Normies haven't completely caught on to alts yet. I am going into Finance, and most of my peers always put down cryptos in favor of the almighty .1% gains on the stock market.

You're a good guy user, I'm not around college aged people anymore but it sounds like there's still time to accumulate and leave humanity behind. I hope you make it buddy. Experience is really helpful in crypto so don't worry if you feel overwhelmed or confused right now.

Thanks, thats good to hear, particularly on this site. My goal is to buy my dads retirement, then buy mine. Slow and steady