Kucoin added Snov yesterday and just added Raiblocks today...

Kucoin added Snov yesterday and just added Raiblocks today. With all of Binance's issues Kucoin is prepared to take over and keep growing. They have added over 300k members this week. So how do you profit off this exchanges rapid growth?

Kucoin Shares.

Kucoinshares has been mooning and is not showing any signs of slowing down. Better yet, you get paid DAILY just for holding KCS. I get payed small amounts of Eth, omg, neo, btc, deep brain chain, and now raiblocks and snov every day. Just Hodl this coin and diversify your portfolio. After a year all these small payout will increase with value, and as the price of KCS go up, your rewards do too.

Other people are posting on this board asking them to use their signup code, which you might as well do, but if you are signed up only under one person you are missing out on potential giveaways. This code is for a large referall pool, Ive been getting about 10 dollars a day in payouts because of this pool. 1bser

Dont miss another moon mission ever again, once anything moons you will be in on it thanks to your dividends. Meet me in Lamboland anons

Code: 1bser

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzwXDOJ7Y5s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So they'll just make the fee bigger so that it's still same old shit
WOW

What about LEND?

In kucoin, the exchange is the product and exchange fees are guaranteed.

What exactly is ETHLEND's product?

Let's get the referral train going. May wealth and moon missions come to you.

1euKH

kucoin has an artificial barrier on eth and is somehow down for logging in but not the site itself all the time

1fww8
you too user

I'm logged in fine, just trasferred some raiblocks

Not right now obviously but every day multiple times a day

Nobody has adequately addressed the eth barrier on kucoin

The longer it keeps saying the maximum is 1000 usd the more I think this shit is a scam and rigged

well I personally never had this problem but I can only speak for myself, not shilling. The tech is very good, every deposit and transaction is lightning quick

>literally same ID
can referralfags get more pathetic?

I trade large volumes everyday so will make your fee's considerably lower.

Use my code for serious gainz~

1KJv5

1t6hu LETS GO

HODL IRON HANDS LAMBO MOON MISSION TAKE OFF

Look closer at the ids of

How can I be a kucoin shill when I am telling everyone about their stupid eth artificially ceiling?

KEK, what?
Why would I FUD my own referral?

Artificial

I dare anyone to list eth higher than 1k usd on kucoin I will give you a dbc if you can

use my ref help a neet bro out to make it
1uhdb

Payouts only go up the pool, not down...? Please explain what you guys are talking about. Signing up through a large pool only helps those at the top, not at the bottom. Thats how I thought it was anyway. Please explain if I am wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=rzwXDOJ7Y5s&feature=youtu.be

Heres my referral number if you haven't already signed up: 1aHh7

It didnt mention anything about payments going down the chain...

So in other words signing up to a "large pool" as OP suggests is bullshit right?