Fuck

Game over.

The Jews have won.

Fuck everything.

I don't care if I become a millionaire, I will not buy this fucking coin.

o fug

Which 3 our or 5?

That email looks so unprofessional.

btc 100x fee
1000x slower
what will u choose?

Do you see Russia or China falling for this bs?
Me neither.

I will never buy this kikecoin purely on principle.

I wonder if this could be considered fraud if false.

I hope someone arrests these faggots.

China has WANChain coming soon, shits inevitable.

doge or dgb

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Really does. Those people he spoke with likely had no influence on whether their bank would use it. This is starting to sound very scammy to me.

dogecoin. if ripple moons we all go down because everything is traded in sats. all my shit will be worthless and that ripple guy will be the richest fuck in the world.

All in on dent now normies don't care about market cap they just care about chasing green. Get in before them it's the last shitcoin on big exchanges.

Wow those sources are literally some little faggot writing in a text document

Kill yourself.

Did you really think that there was ever a chance of defeating the Jews?

Honestly, Ripple could 100x EOY 2018 at this point and I still am not going to buy/support this fucking coin.

It stands for everything anti-crypto. Fucking centralized piece of shit for jew bankers to manipulate the crypto market We give in to this garbage and it'll be traditional banking all over again.

im with you user, bagholding oldschool coins like btc, eth and monero while fomoing normies are enjoying 10x+ gains in a day. this market is fucking retarded. im cashing out soon

ARREST THESE FUCKERS AND HANG THEM.

THIS IS LITERSLLY SECURITIES FRAUD.

CALL THE FUCKING SEC.

Jews are undefeated. Actually only 1 L..

LOL the only way Bitcoin "wins" is by beating out the US dollar in value, not by beating out a software product like Ripple.

>big banks are bad
>crypto created to solve that problem
>ripple moons on the promise of close relations with big banks
>nobody likes big banks
>it's all rumour anyways and no substance
>fucking moons anyways because "omg banks"
>more big bank rumours
is ripple like a test of how fucking retarded the market is and that it will gladly invest to destroy itself for short term gains at the cost of the entire concept of cryptocurrency.

remember the concepts guys? freedom? decentralization? none of that matters anymore?

of fucking course it matters. this coin is dead once the honeymoon period is over. nobody in their right mind has any need for lasting loyalty to this coin and it's rotten concepts.

fuck the big banks, we don't need them, that's the whole point of crypto. when the time comes to sell the peak, take your free money, and then don't buy the dip. remember the concepts, and have some principles.

you wouldn't invest in a coin that profitted off rape, or some kind of murdercoin. so why invest in a big bank coin, thats blood money.

actually, i'm not even going to worry
ripple is bloated on rumours and fake news and will pop
its not a real threat to crypto

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING QUEERS.

RIPPLE CEOS NEED TO BE IMMEDIATELY ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED FORM MARKET MANIPULATION.

The thing is that almost no normies care about those principles.

They don't care about freedom as long as they can buy shit.

They don't care about centralization as long as they can get refunds.

This ideology is too minor to ever catch on on a wide-scale. Businesses larger than coffee shops won't switch to crypto for ideology, they'll switch when it's more efficient.

>100% more efficient

The fuck?

Ill make sure to wave at you on the street corner as i drive past in my blue ripple lambo and blue hugo boss suit.

>all bangs agcebt ribble goin soon heres proofs
>we hereby gonfirm 2 use ribble broduct soon t. banker:DDDD

Cool so the XRP token is still useless and bankers will be using Ripple Network.

>"I've spoken with ACTUAL banks and payment providers"

sounds so fishy

wtf do I do with these bags now

Yes. Jews will make you a millionaire
My sides

HOLY FUCK.

That's it guys. It's one of those moments where you hit yourself in the head and go why the fuck didn't we think about that?

What was wrong with us guys? Are we really that retarded that we though that the jews and banks are simple gonna go away with our bitcoin and all the other memecoins?

I for one welcome our new XRP overlords.

are you a communist by any chance? You really sound like one.

We could use the meme graph to our advantage. Ripple massive pump? Sell at peak and push bag holders off the clip into a bulltrap and then push them off the cliff of despair into a return to normal.

LOCK THESE NIGGERS UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEYS.

THIS IS CALLED SECURITIES FRAUD.

it's not just normies, it's richfags now too. wall street types aren't famous for ethics in business. the idealistic early adopter has lost his power in the marketplace, and that's the real threat.

i dunno, you can roll over without a fight i guess and buy coins that will undo you in the long run. or we can keep alive the good coins with real function that we can believe in, we can be stubborn and hold the line, and make sure there's always a place in crypto somewhere for the concepts and principles that created it.

This news only comes out now to beat XLM to the punch with some form of news. XRP knows it's coming and is scared AF.

wow man, no need to be racist. not cool.

Because we've strayed from vision in crypto to short term profit. Although if the banks win this there will certainty be no long term profit.

I CAN’T WAIT TILL THESE FUCKING NORMIE RETARDS LOSE ALL THEIR MONEY IN THIS SHITCOIN.

hhahahahahahahaa... wait.... ok.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.

He was responding in the same fashion as someone else who randomly typed up claims about "people he knew at banks". Go look at the thread.

OK you can be poor on principle.

fucking pascal.
Immediate transfer, no cost, resistant to DDoS attacks.

You must be new here, have a seat in our lobby.

Nigger

okay that's cool but the real question is what will this news do for XRP price?

Can it really keep going up with hundreds of billions of coins total supply?

naw it's alright. it's almost a scam coin they way they milk the rumour mill while promising and delivering nothing. the banks aren't going to use ripple, they'e just going to use the ripple companies actual products, which the xrp coin raised money for but isn't a part of. everyone doing any reading into it realizes this.

this coin is floating on rumours and the smart money knows it, but is making bank off rumours anyways. when people pull out of this, its gonna be fast, the big money will be gone overnight because they knew what it was when they got into it.

normie coin
they're just going to chase the high, and put their money into other alts, lol fidget spinner is normie bait

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING MONKEY.

HE THINKS HE’S SOME KIND OF GENIUS THST’S GOING TO TAKE DOWN THE BANKING SYSTEM.

LMAO

>literally using a waifu who stands up against corruption to support a bullshit corrupt scam coin

o the ironing

no he's right. You teenagers just need to grow the fuck up.

And if you're actually grown men and are still that racist then you need to do some deep introspection.

Though racists are the least intelligent of people, it's probably you guys who buy up all the shitcoins Veeky Forums shills.

oh the fake news rumours will elevate the price as big money bets on retards buying and retards buy cause the big money came in and they read the rumours. its fucked and you're all being played. unless you pull out in time that is. just saying, keep your eyes open for the sell off and don't hang around. sell

seriously. I'm not racist but there's stereotypes for a reason. I spend a lot of time with blacks, and yeah there's niggers, but most aren't any different.

I'm not selling till 5 dollars, so hopefully the PnD gets on the way soon once the whales load up

>this comment
>the state of biz

Your /pol/ shit doesn't belong here.

This is great. I just bought today. Hoping for $5 by next Friday!

The price has only gone down since the news came out

Fuck off nigger.

We are /pol/

Resistance is futile

>i'm not racist
>yeah there's niggers

oh boy, you're really gunning for that gold medal in mental gymnastics, aren't you?

He's not wrong though. The guy in the pic has no fucking idea what he's talking about and thinks he's adhering to the same philosophy as Satoshi.

This.

Buy Reichblocks

Oh look, how convenient that this tweet/info is released right while XRP is crashing because the coinbase rumors were proven false. Surely this isn't the founders trying to prop up the price again, as is typical of a pump and dump

heh.

The fact that you took the time to type out that comment, those words in that exact order, is really pretty sad.

I hope your real life isn't as sad as your online life.

But I guess if it wasn't, you wouldn't be posting racist shit on the internet just because you can.

Ripple is going to win. You can't dispute these fundamentals.

Another nig scammed by Ripple.

Feel bad for him.

YES YES YES I HOLD 20K IM RICH BABY.

DADDY NEEDS A CABIN IN THE WOODS WERE HE CAN GAME ALL DAY

Nobody but you gives a fuck. Get off the soap box, we're talking about ripple.

I know we all hate this coin because banks, but why does the market apparently not give a shit about this news?

"news"
buy the rumour sell the news has become buy the rumour sell the rumour

they're fucking dangling bait in front of you. mincing words and milking rumours with vague language in forum posts and other venues where they don't have to officially admit to anything.

the banks using ripple isnt what you think it is. the company has another blockchain poduct and thats what some (very few) banks might MIGHT be interested in using and it has nothing to do with the XRP coin.

even the most basic research can confirm that ripples evaluation is floating on unsubstantiated and frankly unlikely stories of big bank involvement. oh by the way, nobody likes the big banks. so this whole thing is retarded

>get a ripple address
>give up $60 in ripples for the privilege
>t-thanks ripple, t-this is the future

>yfw it cost $20 to even have a fucking wallet

Banking shit.

Racists are going to save western civilization you faggot, thank your intelligent politically correct grown ups for giving us the opportunity

pissed me off today when i tried to sell all my ripple and had to leave $60 bucks there.

Because everybody is throwing money into this expecting 100x returns. Nobody gives a fuck about the tech. I promise you almost everyone buying Ripple right now has no idea that its owned by a company, there is no mining, all validations are done by trusted 3rd parties and it basically lacks all the components of being a crypto currency.

20 coins.

More like 50$.

What ripple fags don't get is that it doesn't matter how big the XRP market cap is. You can still use decentralized blockchain. It's like they think everything else is just going to shut down. That's retarded.

love his cock sucking face.

Somebody paint a dick going into his mouth.

lmao ofc all the white knighting faggots on Veeky Forums are xrp fanboys

go back to plebbit

translation
>soy based daddy* needs a cuck shed in the woods to play childish fantasy games on the computer, possibly while gaining weight

*actually almost infertile from the gmos and gay-frog tap water, so not literally a daddy

yaaguuhh guwd work brutha

dat'yl shaw em

You'll see discounts by using Ripple, like E-coin in Mr. Robot in an attempt to move their shit

>mfw banks use ripple in the future
>mfw fractional reserve is implemented
>mfw Veeky Forums didn't want to get the xrp "fedcoin" because of centralization

Learn when and where to fight your battles user....

???
This is already happening just not for ripple. Binance giving 50% off trading fees for paying in BNB. Kucoin giving dividends on KCS. Everyone trying to get their coin out there

yaaassshh! guuw bak to bebbit

huyhuyhuyhuy shawe ehm pudddy

Jews will always win.

>Rippletards.

Get the fuck out. That nigger normie is literally spewing dhiarrea through his ugly mouth. Satoshi wanted centralization? What the fuck?

You don't matter, at all.

oooh yea girl

/pol/ does need to fuck off tho, that one is true.

learn to tell rumours apart from news
you are fantasisizing
this is almost a scam coin the way they milk rumours. its not even crypto, it's like a fundraising token for ripples real business.

oh you didnt know? xrp is not their primary blockchain product. and if anything, it's not the xrp banks want, but ripples other products. do some research

It's hilarious that the price of XRP went down and XLM went up since this news.

Why do women love Ripple?

Flags when Kasheef?

As a /pol/itician who really hates the jews, I don't understand the fud they are pushing.
Money > Ideology

do you even know what fractional reserve is? Then you'll understand why that statement fits yours, but you didn't comprehend it...

whiney little snitch bois itt