Im starting to think this is literally no meme

Im starting to think this is literally no meme.
As soon as normies get into crypto, the look for the cheapest coin and buy, dreaming a 0.10USD coin could turn into a $100 by the end of the day.
Look at what happened to binance, it got overwhelmed with people, just for trx at 8 cents.
So, having this in mind, is it a good strategy, to just follow the money, and buy always the most cheap piece of shit you could find?
In that case, what would be a better pump coin? FUN or XVG?
Setting memes aside, i like much more the ideas behind FUN, but Verge is such a shitcoin that looks promissing for pump and dump, it looks like it is about to moon any second.

None of the above. Normans at work are digging deeper and experimenting with shittier exchanges and coins.
Fucking Redd is the new hot shit at my office. Using god damn yobit

One of my coworkers asked me if I could help him buy electroneum on coinbase.

Shhh, don't tell the rest of biz yet I'm still accumulating.

Verge will explode any moment now

I'm predicting 0.50 by end of next week. I will eat my dick if it doesn't happen.

Haha man i got rdd for $200 worth in november now its over $3.5k the actual fuck.

Bro buy kin, cheapest top 100 coin by far.

Backed by kik, literally made for normies.

Fun. This was at .04 less then 2 weeks ago. We're getting steady gains and hitting new floors. I honestly thought hitting .33 would be fortunate before their big convention at the beginning of next month but I think we'll actually hit that in this next week. That's a x3 from where it's at now. Plus it has an actual use. I have 50k fun tokens and buying more when I can. I think the way this last week has gone, .50 by the end of the month is now conservative. If you haven't I encourage you to read the whitepaper

That's literally how it works and it's working pretty good these last few weeks

Cheapest top 100 coin by far.

Please make it stop. My sides hurt

This coin isn't meant to be worth anything. 10 trillion total supply? Enjoy getting liquidated into nothing.

My idea here is, what the point with over analysing everything, if normies are gonna come and buy shit pumping it?
I think im buying FUN as soon as i can drop these ADA bags im holding. While it may not pump that fast, it is indeed still a pretty decent coin that may hold on better than verge

They're likely going to burn the rest.

I'm a veteran but I believe this coin has an EZ 10x - 100x in it. Backed/created by KIK, a popular chatting app. Normie-tier circulating supply who'll love the thought of owning 10,000 coins, etc.

Also, it's mooning pretty hard and still only available on shit-tier exchanges. The minute this bitch goes to Binance or KuCKcoin, it'll fly.

Exchanges r slow
Normans invasion confirmed

The answer you seek is obviously Dogecoin.

What do you think the end total supply is gonna be? 5 trillion? 3 trillion?

no, stop, that is my strategy

Literally non e of the normies at my work place talk about crypto. Is crypto really that popular?

Just got proved what i said.
Binance cant hold this many normies.
It keeps crashing.

And this is why you should buy HTML coin

I read their whitepaper today and it seemed pretty reasonable.
Much more reasonable than fkn tron lol