Giving back

Okay Veeky Forums I am going to do everyone here a really solid favor, some of you got me into REQ and XRB and that has made me a very happy person (among other things).

I am one of the software engineers for FairX, a new exchange that is built on the foundation of Stellar and will overtake Binance & Coinbase in 2018 by miles. I suggest you DYOR on it.

>inb4 pajeet

Anyway, I have come to airdrop you fellas who have been good to me some critical information that will help you moon like you have never before seen.

>We have almost finished integrating instant PayPal purchase & cash out's (the days of waiting 2-5 days for purchasing are no more).
>Yes PayPal will be a partner, but of FairX, not XLM (yet).
>The main coin that all alts will be priced against will be XLM.
>Our public beta will release mid February, private beta is going on as I type this and the results are Stellar to say the least.
>We will have direct integration with the Ledger hardware wallet product line.
>We plan to include every single coin & token within the top 1000 market caps and every single pairing imaginable will be available.

Do with this what you please. I may stay around and answer a few questions as well, and again thank you fellas.

kys

2/10 effort

Not sure if I believe OP is who he says he is, but I fully believe in the content of his message.

Faggot

PayPal lol, why the fuck would you do that and pay such a huge percentage to them. You could easily process transactions yourself. 1.5/10

this

what do you think the value of xlm will be after the launch of the beta REALISTICALLY

Been in since 3 cents OP.

Thanks
GBMMLGCBLHLJABXZMRAUS77QUDFLQ4TTSDESK7PTFLBOVMWWGP4FHRG5

$2.50.

Just bought 100k, thanks

100 billion yen

I don't think anyone can reasonably predict that, however I truly believe that it will be at least steady around $3.00 a few weeks after the beta. No clue what it will be at after the official release but that is a little bit away.

Literally making me pay even more fees. FUCK off shit coin.

>fellas
only someone who shits on a street uses this term.

Nice just bought 100k. For real tho no meme this time.

>some critical information
this is old news you fucktard
nice LARP

give us a sign up code we can use when it goes live and airdrop some Stellar into our accounts

then we'll know you're not a fucking pajeet

Will you have a BNB / Kucoin Shares type of coin?

Haha. This.

>The main coin that all alts will be priced against will be XLM.
Had me fooled until there.

>We plan to include every single coin & token within the top 1000 market caps and every single pairing imaginable will be available.

idiot

What does this mean for REQ? You're going to fuck them up?

And when is this expected to launch?

When did the private beta start?

how can i moon with this informations?
im all in stellar but your news are old af

not true but all those sounds awesome and I hope something like that comes implemented in the future.

No.

Currently our full launch should land around Q3.

REQ is already integrated into the platform.

The private beta has been going on for 2-3 weeks.

>all coins priced against an .80 cent coin
Dumbest shit I've read on all of Veeky Forums and I've read some dumb shit m8

Maybe they'll partner with REQ. ;)

It'll be $5 by the time it's all live, user. Don't you get how this works yet?

this is bullshit, but I believe it.

If you are who you say you are, explain the fairx website source code Easter egg.