Pic related, when? realisticly?

Pic related, when? realisticly?

In 2 weeks or less probably

now

dumping fast get into verge rn

I was thinking end of the year but it's probably happening by the end of the month and this scares me

im already out

fuck off

This shit is gonna tank hard. Get out before the bloodbath.

nice fud but I don't think you'll be buying in any lower than you can right now

trx is first sign of crypto bubble. we heading fast towards dotcom bubble , may in months. justin sun would be remembered forever for crypto crash.

no thanks, no one wants your bags

bought a few more

LMAO @ all the weak handed faggots right now. I've bought up over a million TRON on this dip from pussies jumping ship. You'll never see this as cheap as it is now again

Totally Forgot i still have that 500 free tron on my binance from the airdrop way back. This shit really going to a dollar? Free 500 bucks if it does not bad i guess.

Correcting hard. Sold a 1/3 of my stash and diversified. Pretty happy. Coins I brought have more room for growth.

i literally just bought at 28 cents. how fucked am I? fuck i thought it was mooning

come back tomorrow

just don't look at it for a day or two

it will relax, every coin has a small correction, then it proceeds to an ATH. Next time dont buy-in at an ATH unless its really ongoing

It's a fucking shitcoin god you guys are retards if you think a shitcoin of this caliber will have a 60 billion dollar marketcap

it is an empty shell indeed, but the chinks think differently about that, last 2 nights it has gone up 5 and 11 cents...thougts?

My thoughts are people can keep shitting all over it while I count money.

k

>bought at ATH after a 300% bullrun
why are you the way you are?