Incase you faggots haven't been paying attention. Buy as much as you can this is the next tron. This is xvg at .02...

Incase you faggots haven't been paying attention. Buy as much as you can this is the next tron. This is xvg at .02. This is your moon. This is the offical coin of Veeky Forums get to shilling it.

Already in on it, about to buy some more

Why

Go all in. Get it to the top 100 on market cap shouldn't be hard. Top 50 retards will start picking it up at random and it will be a snowball like all this shit that's pumping right now.

Shill me on it faggot.

No. The coin is shit. The only shill you need is that normies are buck wild right now for cheap coins that are gaining. Get in early get it pumping and ride the wave.

They are revolutionizing the mobile data industry. Making it possible to buy and send data to others through their app. Also partnering with companies for "sponsored data" where if you spend a certain amount of data watching one of their ads for example they reward you with data for it.

Cut all that shit out this is a Veeky Forums insider. We are the market now and we fucking dump it on normies and boomers. Stop playing their game and guessing. This is our fucking coin.

what exchanges it on?

but like....y tho

Isn't mobile data crazy ubiquitous?

Doesn't matter get on kucoin and go all in.

Lol dubs confirm

Kucoin

sounds like a shitcoin. don't most people have unlimited data plans? lol

damn you got the poor african market that needs to buy .25 cents worth to data to google how to clean water

A god airplane navigation coin just went +400% it doesn't matter what the coin does you illiterate fuck get on this moon mission and shill it everywhere.

got 7k and feeling very comfy :)

Crazy transfer speed and low tx fee's since the blockchain runs at LTE speed or some shit whatever pumps a shitcoin these days.

How does this work when you need a SIM card?

How can people just sell their own data -- that isn't how any SIM cards or mobile data service providers work. Mobile data isn't fluid like that -- it's tied to account and phone #s.

Regarding your unlimted data statement. Think how we could use this to shill this.you have unlimited data every month sell the access to as many people as you want at contract rates you choose. Tell the normies you can sell your unlimited data to 5000 people and charge 10 bucks a month. Some idiots gonna bite on that.

where do i buy? not on binance..

This nigger here. Wolf of wall street pink sheet pushing mother fucker go get em tiger.

Nice. I put $2 into this as I had some ether left over on kucoin. Now worth $50.

Hold it and keep pushing. This is the lesson in marketcap ripple fags need. Almost in top 30 market cap.

Fucking binance is fucking my shit.

No confirmation email on withdraw.

This is bullshit and I'm pissed.

This will work because lowest marketcap btw.

Someone slapped a 5 btc wall up at 5 don't stress you got time. The normies won't know what hit them when it's time.

ANSWER ME LOL

YOU GUYS KNOW THIS IS A SCAM. YOU KNOW IT. BUT IT'll GO UP ANYWAY

No shit idiot read the rest of the thread no one cares in this market. It cracked the top 50 in market cap tonight it's on the normie dartboard now. The higher it goes the more we all make get it now.

It uses phones n shit. Legit

But its lowest cost + lowest market cap on top 100

What is this shit going to be at the end of the week?

Between 5 cents and 20 billion dollars.

buy on kucoin, faggots. shouldve signed up a week ago.

Realistic price by end of month?

Just bought $100 worth with the gains I made on the KCS coins I bought at $2 as a meme. I hope I don't get KuCked hard on this one.

It's already fucking 7 cents fuck

there are like ~20 non-shitcoins out there in the whole space. it doesn't matter they will still 100x or 1000x

Alright biz I'm in. holding for glory

dip when