ONE DOLLAR

SIABOIZ STRAP THE FUCK IN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqVsfGQ_1SU
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been wating on this one, finally some life.

60k Siacoin and I'm fucking strapped BOYS

if tron can do it and this has half the supply and an actual fucking use case, it can FUCKING GO TO 40 CENTS GOD DAMN IT

Agreed. Kicking myself for selling some a couple of weeks ago. But, made some sats, which made more, so win/win? So I'm kinda pissed but ok with it.

I have only 6,800, bought at 0.02 usd. Should I put 5k into this or FUN?

why not both

Do you faggots really not understand how market caps and supply work? Your all falling for the normie meme of low price = big reward. For this shitcoin to hit one dollar it would have to have 7 times the market cap of fucking Bitcoin

Normies love low prices. Low price coins are the moneymakers.

I have 370k, got in late at 218sats
Realistically where will this coin be in 6 months?

please targets

I remeber this fud.
This is the same shit you fags were saying about ripple when it was 15cents and people were sayin it might go to a dollar.

Right? This fag fell for the market cap meme. Say it with my crypto is not the stock market.

targets ?

1$ eom

large if accurate

thanks sir.....im trying to help my family hope it works

I

WANNA SWING

ON THE CHANDELEEEHE

do we have any announcements ? why the spike ?

>Market Cap 1.4 Billion
>Has Proof Of Burn, which burns/destroys coins as it is spent
>Assuming PoB isn't even implemented, Siacoin at $1 would give it a $29 billion market cap, same as ADA and the top 5 coins.

literally no education. Stay poor.

why going down should i sell ?

The onion logo and name still suck desu

good stuff should do we know how long ? couple hours ? 2-3 days ?

am i alone ?

nah, im debating whether or not i should dump my omg into this quickly.

I put a drop in the bucket at .02 but i think its time to fill the bucket up

youtube.com/watch?v=wqVsfGQ_1SU

its crazy huh .... im a newb ......so whoever announced to $1 is user right ?

Is this done mooning? I want to buy back in after dumping my bags like a fuck wit.

Don't do it unless you want to feel terrible a year from now

I got a small amount of sia and like the service they provide. However I think the price increase is partially due to it's wallet issues.

I might buy more when it drops back to a cent. I could see .40 cents by Summer.

not yet..... .318

It isn't gonna drop below 3 cents again, sorry to disappoint

Be careful transferring this shitcoin, every major exchange is having issues with deposits and withdrawals due to recent hard fork. Siateam has been aware of the situation for at least two weeks and has only now admitted it's going to need a code fix. No eta for that. My transfer has been up in the air since the 29th. You've been warned

boys this shit is a sleeping dragon if ive ever seen it

get ready for the moon

AHHHHHH WHY CANT I GET MONEY OFF MEW ONTO BITTREX. ALL MY TRANSACTIONS JUST END UP DYING FOR SOME REASON

moon baby

why is it going up ?

the fomo begins at 10 cents

im wid you bro. I have no clue where this shit is headed but im going to hodl for now but man its tough not to sell

do we see it going 10 cents on 12 hours ?

i went in $2k......hoping to help my brother

allot of action

150K SIA HODL SINCE LAST SUMMER
FUCK ALL OF YOU Veeky ForumsTARDS WHO IGNORED AND CONTINUE TO IGNORE SIACOIN
IT WILL RAPE YOU INTO THE GROUND
ITS GAINS WILL MAKE YOU AN HERO
YOUR SHITTY MEME PORTFOLIO OF ALL MANNER OF SCAMS AND BROKEN PROJECTS LIKE ETH, XRP, AND TRX WILL FALL APART AND YOU WILL WISH YOU COULD HAVE INVESTED IN A PROJECT WITH REAL POTENTIAL AND DEDICATED AUTIST DEVS

Just chewing up walls. Come on baby.

im also staring at wall. omg

Because it one of two coins for under 10 cents on the front page of bittrex and normies love the idea of buying something cheap and making mad gains.
........maybe

UOOOOOOAAAAAH YEA

Just broke $0.05 on Bittrex.

Hoooly moly its working out baby.

....wish xdn would take off too....

Exactly me with SC and DGB. If I held both (which I bought in May) I'd have almost exactly the same amount of BTC as I have after making other investments

push it to $1 !!!!! its going to happen !ambo here we come

If it reaches 1$ it will have a MC higher than litecoin you twats

lets be realistic with MC .....yea true......what can we attribute the spike to ?

i cant get any money into bittrex if this moons tomorrow im gonna be angry

Litecoin is a fucking joke, I don't know what your on about

i read online about SC and UPS or FEDex

very unlikely this will ever get close to $1.

probably wont be more than 20c by EYO18 also

umm tron?

who or what is pushing sc

god

every single alt, no matter what it is, will be traveling to around $1 very soon. Even fucking bitbean, watch...

We will see those kind of numbers after 1 trillion MC.

MC means fuck all any more

fucking wripple has a 350 billion MC right now...fucking ripple.

Yeah don't worry when ppl with finally gets how MC works and that their shitcoin won't be the "next bitcoin" reaching $18k it will fall hard

It got to 820 sats on the last mission a few months ago for small news.

2,000 sats seems reasonable after the official launch which seems to be close.

If they get a big client as planned, then the sky is the limit.

I got a great fill 2 weeks ago at 111

such a great coin, I firmly believe it will be 50 cents absolute minimum this year. The tech is just too solid and it already works, it's not just an idea like so many other crytpos

What is the general consensus of this coin? Do ppl view it as legit, shitcoin etc?

This was actually my first fuck up in crypto.

I started in june and soon after bought sia at 680sat because of the announcement of an announcement. They announced asics that would be released a year later and sia bled dry. Lost half my initial investment then.

its a legit shit coin yes.

its cool tech however, if you research it a bit you'll see they seem sloppy & not professional.

when dadi is released it will destroy SC in a second...

>when dadi is released

fucking lmao. SIA already has a working product. There's no huge release they are already a functional business in the early stages. Dadi is pure shitcoin, SIA will overtake Amazon web services in a couple of years tops

let's pump this shit until 2 AM PST cus I need to sleep at some point

Dadi is so far away from an actual product that it is no threat

fuck im sorry to see this but you are clearly retarded...
SC might be working but its doing a pretty fucking shit job atm.
DADI is an all star cast with a solid budget to get it moving.

Bought 5k when it was 0.01. please let it hit $1 lol

cool it works but doesnt mean its going to last.

i have SC bags so i want it to go up but people saying its going to hit $1 and work with amazon & fedex are straight up autistic

Fucking market caps never mattered. Bitcoin crashed 40% from ATH within a few weeks, then you have coins like ZCL that moon 6000% out of the blue in the matter of days. The only meme here is Bitcoin because normies think popular == better.

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits*

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

market cap isn't something that 'works', it is an imaginary number that was never applied to currency, it was merely slapped onto bit coins by the jew to erode the idea of a peer to peer electronic cash system and shove it into the asset hole, it has been perpetuated by retards so they can say a financial term, in reality it is as relevant as the market cap of burger dollars.

big dump then my faggots lol

all I do is buy cheap coins and hope they moon

some say this is a dumb strategy but it works for me

I think sia will be over 800 sats by the end of January

correction ?

ok

why sia moon /?

40% moon done for the day it appears

You know that long shot coin, it's like seeing that dog that always gets looked over at the pet store. That's sia, young, scrappy and looking for love. Even if this coin doesn't blow up, I do hope it find it's a happy home wherever the natural price ends up being.