/DBC/ - Deep Brainlet General - ETH SELL WALLS EDITION

Who /comfy/ here despite the sell walls on DBC/ETH pair?

Other urls found in this thread:

brettwestbrook.com/cryptocurrency/cryptocurrency-trading-buy-walls-sell-walls-order-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=l5-gja10qkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

40k here. Bought at 100 and 150 so I'm /comfy/

3.6k here. Poorfag but I got in @ .08 & .11 so I’m comfy. Holding thru the gate.io moon. Can’t wait until huobi

17.4k at $0.08. Deeply comfy indeed.

201 WALL GETTING EATEN NOW!!

90k here checking in

Ive made many mistakes selling early , i sold my trx 3 days ago . im not making the same mistake . this ones my ticket

This is the future

they are legitimately getting eaten for fucking once. been watching this all fucking week

Only 3k Brainies here but comfy as fuck. Got in @ 135 vitaliks.

>post yfw you realise Huobi has 10x the volume of gate.io and chinks were forbidden to participate in the ico

see how it gets to 201 then a 30 eth wall goes up at 200 right after? jesus just give me the rush i need

Noob question, but why trade ETH or BTC pairing? Why would you choose one over the other?

Pleasure to be mooning with you Veeky Forumsnessmen

125k @ .05, comfy af in this bitch

guys you better join the DBC train fast

They're not yet listed on Huobi (10x volume), no other chance like this in your fucking life !

Sold 50K of these for XBY, still got 52k left so Still Comfy

Also recommend looking into XBY, we'll see some action in the upcoming weeks boys

Not letting go of any of my brains until this sees Houbi

Only 1.3k at 150 but I swear to god I'm gonna make it and take care of my dad starting with the money I make here.

Noob here. Why do sell walls get put up?

9 hour unconfirmed transaction i will have 30k when it hits. plz hurry btc you slow piece of shit.

So people can accumulate the currency at a lower price.

So they can accumulate more DBC's at a lower price and force the price to a certain direction. Basically market manipulation.

To keep the price down
brettwestbrook.com/cryptocurrency/cryptocurrency-trading-buy-walls-sell-walls-order-books/

Sold at 199 and want to buy back at 190 for a few hundred extra brainlets but it seems I might have to FOMO buy back in nao

BETTER BUY BEFORE THAT 201 WALL GETS COMPLETELY EATEN AND THIS THING MOONS (to the fucking 210 wall)

Whales (large holders of coins) taking profits by selling.

Note: when not in a bull run, its usually to drive the price down to buy more cheaper coins.

sold $9k worth at .13c yesterday

was sick and tired of watching every other coin moon

yes mad

what happens after the 210 wall user? do i get lambo?

I'm not sure this is going back to 190 desu. looking like the new bottom is 2000eth but hey I'm a fucking idiot so

Why would you do that when it got listed on Gate?

This always happens the day after you sell.. Always hold

This one has only been out like 2 weeks you impatient fuck

desu I don't think its making it past 210 tonight but if it does we will all get lambos

it will definitely get past 210 if the price on gate.io holds up over 24 cents

Thankfully (for me) it just happened, but I hope it's parabolic from here homies. I'm never going to do that again holy fucking shit

Can't wait for AI TAYTAY in a few years. Feels Good Man.

>faggot swingtrader lays down his 2.8 eth wall for his paltry $80 gain

Goodjob faggot!

lets hope

Fuck guys I almost sold for 200 after that one fag dumped 100k+ brainz

I hope anybody with lingering doubt realizes all that effort from whales means this shit is a sure thing. Change your life. Do NOT SELL

Godspeed user

you lucked out on that dump user. hopefully we break the 210 wall now.

Aaron, leave this place

THE 201 WALL IS DOWN! INVADE!

just bought at 0.00001348
>to the moon

They're onto me.

This. Just being optimistic here but I'm feeling pretty good that we got on the ground floor of a really big thing. 10B market cap in this absolute bull market by June would not be a fucking joke.

Shit you guys theres a 213 sell wall right behind the 210 one

seems we aren't going anywhere untill we get on houbi

I was told about 2 sure things in the last week and I ignored them both: TRN and DBC. If any of you sell this for under $2 you may as well start working on your pink wojack now.

this

It sucks that they didn't specify when the huobi listing will be when they pushed it back

Gives us time to buy more and the whales exposed themselves tonight, they are trying way too hard for this not to be what we thought it was

youtube.com/watch?v=l5-gja10qkw

just listen to this while you wait .

People who have these walls are literally pieces of shit.

I just dumped 75% of my trx at 5x and put it in DBC

the chinky jitters are turning COMFY

Is it too late to get in?

tron vapor dump

dbc ven 2020

They will collapse in time. It's currently sitting around it's ATH. These chinky fuckers can't hold it forever.

Seriously? It was listed a week ago

Did that this afternoon lol

really considering dumping my REQ into this and going all in, but im scared that once i dump its gonna moon

Every other coin listed on kucoin has gone 3-4x initial price. This is the only one that hasn't because it's being massively suppressed.

REQ is going to moon soon.

Whatever you like to bank in.

why?

>dumping my REQ.

That's what I did last Friday. My whole intention was to see if this thing moons by Feb 15th, sell it all and then buy back into REQ, QSP and LINK with my gains. Now I'm reconsidering...

Bullish descending wedge

just buy whatever, everything is mooning!

Sell me on this coin. Why is this important?

Source? What's coming out that make people think it'll go up to $3?

News tomorrow and bullish pattern. Read the chart.

It moons

source please

What do your lines look like? By my wedge, soon means within a few days or a few hours.

It only costs like 20 cents per coin, imagine if it gets to 15k like bitcoin

That's not a good reason to buy and hold.

Is this just a buzzword salad coin? Can anyone explain the actual tech?

Go to bed.

his dad works there and told him you retard

kek

Said like a true normie

who cares.

Nice buywall, it's rising steadily

Please fuck off

You autistics don't understand irony.

We're at 210 vitaliks and the wall gets eaten like breakfast.

WALL GOT INSTARAPED WE MOON MISSION NOW!

t. normie

50 million threads everyday now u ask this

Fuck off

Are you serious? Get off this thread

finally a real moon

wtf happened. 150 sat gain in 2 minutes. good thing i didn't swing trade like those other plebs

BROES I'M GETTING SCARED THIS MOONING FAST. SOMEONE COMFORT ME I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING.

WHALEBRO!

are you fucking kidding me? what's going on here? the bots wants this shit to go up and it goes up?

Seems like everything is going up? i am tracking a few alts all together. they are like pretty much 90% correlated.

POST ANONS SISTER FOR GOODLUCK

ATH RIGHT NOW

HOLY FUCK I'M TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE BUT MY PORTFOLIO KEEPS GOING UP. BRAIN GANG

Imagine this shit hitting Huobi and Binance

Moon mission now?

IF SOMEONE DOESN'T POST ANONS SISTER THEN MOON MISSION WILL BE CANCELLED

B R A I N G A N G
M O O N M E N

GET ANONS SISTER IN THIS BITCH