Tron is a literal SHITCOIN

Now, don't get me wrong, this coin has gotten me great returns so far, but the entire thing is absolute bullshit.

WHY:
>35% of the coins are going to the founders, while 10% of the initial coins go to Peiwo, a startup recently created by the founder of TRON
>The recent partnership with game.com, which appears impressive, but is a shitty website recently created to promote TRON. Its only game, Cryptodoggies, is very superficial with almost no feature except the ability to purchase virtual pets with TRON. Take a look for yourself.
>The amount of futuristic buzzwords and abbreviations like "Great Voyage" or "Star Trek" to capture attention
>TRON claims that Peiwo is China's largest music content community with 10 million users and 1 million daily users, and will soon support TRX. This is a blatant lie; Peiwo is similar to game.com, a buzzword startup created by Justin to campaign this coin. Its App Store release only has 2,000 total reviews. Again, you can take my word or do some Googling for yourself.

Don't trust the Chinese, being honest over there is frowned upon. You've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=alibaba&oq=ali&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2j69i60j0l2.3800j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wish i day traded for some quick gains but i didn't initially buy because its a chink coin

I saw you stole this.
Why do you hate Tron?
Did you not buy Tron?
What coin are you going to Shill on your next post?
Are you jealous this coin is getting pumped and not yours?
Stop hating, it's not your money.
We can invest in whatever we want.

This is from Reddit lol noobbbbbbb

fact: normies and chinks wont give a shit, same situation with ripple:
>reddit: ripple is shit it isnt decentralized muh banks
>ripple skyrockets anyway

Gtfo newfag

I made some pretty good gains on Tron myself but I'm out now.

All I can say is holy shit this is the biggest case of FOMO I've ever seen.

its true
As as chinese I have never heard about Peiwo
We use Baidu Music, QQ.Music and couple of others

Notroner detected. Worst case scenario my stop loss triggers and I only double my money. Best case I retire early and rent your sisters pussy for .01 TRX a night

TRX would be perfect for his sister. She's basically the town bicycle anyway

Easy gains pure filth otherwise

>Don't trust the Chinese, being honest over there is frowned upon.

There is truth to this. It's totally ok to rip off non-countrymen.

A relative of mine owned a company that designed promotional products for some pretty big industry names and had them manufactured in China. This was all patented/copyrighted. One day one of his employees found their merchandise being sold on Ebay out of China. Further investigation revealed ALL KINDS of their shit being listed and sold on Ebay, for less than they sold it to their clients for.

They literally give no fucks about you over there.

Let this be a lesson to anyone considering inventing/manufacturing a product. Do EVERYTHING YOU CAN to keep it in the USA.

Ok listen up shitheads, this is your guide to making money with tron in the next few days. Whenever btc has gone up from 15k$, people scramble on binance to sell their TRX, because the entire market is shitheads in a bull market who have no Idea what they are doing. Take your nice btc and buy TRX when btc is rising and trx is in the low .20s. The exchange rate will be crazy and have your btc priced at 18K$, 20% over its value, and then tron will cycle back up when bitcoin goes down. Once the exchange rate between tron and btc is closer to the actual value of btc, sell your trx back for some sweet gains or hodl if you think itll get a little higher and then repeat the process.

Blow me cucks

Omfg

Tron is going straight to a dollar idiots and they are doing a 16% burn off of the supply in a few days. You would be an idiot to sell now.

Just hold until his announcement Saturday. Shit should probably be $1 by then. If you like what you hear hold if not sell and enjoy your gains

Go back to plebbit.

Source?

I researched about Peiwo and its a Chinese periscope as I understand, but it doesnt even have video chat. More like whatsapp then!

Tron is pairing with Alibaba

google.com/search?q=alibaba&oq=ali&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2j69i60j0l2.3800j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I typed alibaba into google and alibaba tron was the third result

same here. alibaba tron.3rd result.

alt coiners not realizing there precious utility tokens are only valuable because of bubble speculation too, adorable, what fucking crypto is actually used for anything in the real world? at least tron tries to look like its going to have a relevant use this decade.

Agreed sold %75 of my coin to Hodl more XLM made some big gains though.

Sounds like OP missed out on trx. Poor guy.

Is Tron/ETH available on any exchanges except binance?

That Reddit post was already torn to shreds copypasta faggot.