Comfy Thread

ITT: We talk about what makes us feel comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XLM

REQ>LINK>QSP

boobs

PRL, for real

ENG & VEN
Not having to worry about my electricity bill anymore, finally heating my aptmt as much as I want.

Booze, cigarettes and old friends.

ENJ
>so comfy

>having bought my portfolio for less than 15% of its current worth

I used to get all worried it would all crash down, but all my shit could do a -50% and i wouldn't give a fuck anymore

XRB transaction speed and fees

Nothing, not even seeing green candles makes me comfy anymore, vidya lost it's charm for me, so did anime. I made so much money on ETH the past 2 weeks but I feel nothing, I never have to work again, never had any debt ect but I'm still not happy. I don't even care about crypto anymore or money, I just want to go back to being a child again, I missed out on so much things that money can never buy.

DRGN PRL IOTA

might take a nap and never wake up.

Smelling girls hair
sleeping when tired
being sore after a workout
getting an A after a test
Yoga in the morning
Cold showers

SAY YOU DON'T WANT NO DIAMOND RING

DRGN
DBC

Both recent purchases. Both doing extremely well.

If your ETH doesn't make you happy I'll take it, it will definitely make me happy: 0x080215BdA5B4CD806d229e73b2EAfd78C7434421

DRGN is my comfiest holding right now. I'm already up more than x10, been holding since the beginning of December.

And the best part is: it's not gonna stop here, since it's NOT yet listed on binance/bittrex.

DRGN isn't in Binance. so fuck that coin. What exchange can i purchase some?

>Smelling girls hair

I miss this

KuCoin is where i purchased. Actually pretty decent for being one of the shitty exchanges. Also they just added RaiBlocks

DRGN already blowing up. Telegram today about DRGN being the next NEO

>warm water
>completing tasks
>exchanging smiles
>midgets
>browsing
>fresh air
>nature
among others

My coins also make me feel comfy, but shilling does not. Plz keep thread comfy

Nothing.
I'm in Veeky Forums for a week, and my comfy life is gone in the flush

When it's Saturday in the city, and it's raining outside my apartment heavily and I have nothing to do that day, my horizon is clear. I get in my jammy-jams, put on a kettle of tea, and pop a vicodin. Then I play video games for most of the day, or maybe play around with Kali Linux, or have fun with crypto.

fried chicken watermelon some purple drank and cheetos

my VEN wallet

my nigga.. we livin da dream

Sounds like you need friends and to do the things kid you always wanted to do

Ethos. Previously Bitquence

I have been trying to shill this a few times over the last weeks in a non-pajeet manner simply to help out my biz fags.

But I am being completely ignored (which is usually a good tell on a project, when everyone ignores the shill).

inb4
>biz told me about this coin but I didnt buy and Im missing gains REEEE

Anyway. I'm not sure its purchasable at its current price. But who knows. Im in since ICO so SUPER comfy.

They are releasing wallet in mid Q1 and are contesting COINBASE in Q2. If they pull through successfully then this is gonna blow everything up.

This is the last time Im gonna bother shill this one. If you seen me before and are contemplating the purchase. Do yourself the favor and throw at least a couple of 100 bucks after it - in case it reaches 60-80usd EOY.

Okay so one more thing

Ian Balina has listed this on his "Best ICO of all time":
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

so do with that info what you will.

Hope you don't mind user, but I saved this to my /comfy/ folder for future comfy threads. That picture is great

A large loss would cheer you up.

HOW come know no one is mentioning ICX?
Comfy of the comfiest.