coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fedoracoin/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now they say nothing

I'm so fucking erect.

>still linkie
>still stinky

Chainlink is truly a gift from the crypto gods

How old are you people? I'm also holding LINK but the "stinky linkies" thing - have you ever stopped and said it out loud to hear how retarded you sound? Great stress reliever though haha

Holy shit guys i’ve made so much money on chainlink, got 100k link at 15s. This is surreal

The snowball is rolling

Holy shit. I concede. I used to FUD Link and make fun of linkies but damn, y'all fucking pulled it off. Congrats. Enjoy it.

30c to 1$ in 4 months... HOLY SHIT

Kek I like the name stinky linkies

>10k stinky linkies

Am i gonna make it boys

We might make it user.

>Money does stink after all

I'm going to laugh when this dumps back down to 1500 sats. And I still won't be buying any.

>How old are you people?
Well you're on Veeky Forums so I would guess 13-17

Congrats for this, seriously

and I still won't be selling.
LAMBO LAND HERE I COME

nah biz is more like 18 - 31

pardon me stinky linkies would you like to buy some m'TIPS

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fedoracoin/

MY CREDIT CARD WON'T GET HERE FOR 5 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS!!! FUCK YOU ALL!!! HELP ME.

HODL!

WE

TOLD

YOU

XLM did it in a week kek, stupid linkies

Put a few bucks in XLC (cryptopia) ;)

I ALREADY BELIEVE I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN IN CAUSE I JUST TURNED 19, OK, HELP E GOD DAMMIT

0x8579e746B60ccA5c73aFe3b5faDD3De79d91F023

Been there man
I missed Bitcoin and litecoin big time because I was a retarded high schooler

You're lucky and smart to be cashing in on the biggest crypto project in the biggest bull year of crypto ever. Patience young one. You'll make it

pls send ETH so i can get in will send legal cock pics, thanx

Tfw was so fucking close to putting what little money I had into ETH and LINK but my friends talked me out of it

Normies are retarded, if you've used Veeky Forums any amount of time you know this. Who do you trust more when it comes to financial advise, neets or normies? Looks like you already chose.

So if your friends ask you to jump from a bridge you would do it ?
It's too easy to think like that.
Always listen to your good friends, but your choice is always yours

This loser mentality will get you nowhere. Learn from your mistakes.

Your friends did not talk you out of it. You yourself chose to not get in, take your responsibility into your own hands and you will make better actions grounded on your own intentions.

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits-

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

Fucking moron, kill yourself

>blaming others for your own shitty choices
kys

Veeky Forums is great because most of the time the people that are actually helping are calling you a faggot.

So 5 Euro EOY?

You're right. I guess I should have said "I let them talk me out of it." Either way I missed out on some big gains and learned my lesson.

i'm 33 you loose butthole...pretty fast 11 years man, let me tell you.

Not really impressive for crypto tbqh

Do you think the price will be stable enough to wait 5 days? It's gonna take my stupid 19 year old ass to get my card and then use approximately 100 bucks to invest in link?

Volume picking up next stop $2?

Thinking of selling my REQ for LINK

Yeah, $2 within the next 12 hours. This is glorious.

10 dollars when?

I don't give a fuck what you do, but imo spending money you don't already own (eg credit card) is fucking retarded, especially on something like crypto when you have no idea what can happen. Only risk your own money.

dude im flaming right now, holy fuck why does it take the bank or whatever the FUCK so long to get your PIECE OF FUCKING PLASTIC!

Yeah I think $2 easily. Wish I had accumulated more. Hopefully 7k is enough to make it. I just want $150,000 USD. $25 a linky I will have made it in my mind.

lets do it

it is my own money, i'm just going absolutely mental while i watch the price go up AND MY CARD ISN'T HERE!

Sooner than you think. I think a lot of the smart money is going in now. Everyone else will soon realize what chainlink can actually be and the FOMO is going to be crazy. Wouldn't be surprised if its $10 next week. I don't think there will be any dips, which is unfortunate because I didn't quite get as much of this as I would have liked. I would probably still buy more during the moon mission provided it doesn't hit $40. I think $50 is a very realistic target for this coin.

I think he means debit card?

yea knowing my luck its gonna be fucking 20 bucks by the time it gets here!

Ok that's fine then, smash it then boy

Can't you get your routing and account number to do a transfer? It'll beat the card at least.

I feel that, I'm kind of in the same predicament.
Godspeed, hope you get the gains.

am i going to make it with 6k link?

You had a long time to buy link lol

coinbase only takes credit/debit and bank account though.

didn't have money then, when it was like 20 cents i was broke.

If you hold until 2019 you might have 250,000 or so. :)

Well I'll be damned... I'm not a linkmarine but I'm proud...

>Bank account
Yes, your routing and account number.

I need about $200 each for $1m, not sure if I should attempt the long hodl or set a more realistic sell goal. Bought in at 25c.

Fair point. Not too late anyway now man, when this is $100, $1 will look like nothing.

ok so i get my card in 10 days max, will it still be worth it with only 100 bucks?

Man. This feels unreal. Even if I'm poorfag and only started daytrading with 0.3 BTC these shitcoins evening before yesterday, I managed to choose TRX and LINK as my main choices.

Now I have LTC, TRX, LINK and XRP, up 66%, and thinking if I should go all in LINK at this point. I'm scared....

This shit coin will be .30 were it belongs in a week

already going down it's over pack it up linkies

Get rid of LTC and get XRP and LINK

Stinking rich

Let's say link is $2 at that point. $100 will turn into $5k. If LINK really grains traction (which it well and truly could, I think it is more probable), then a single LINK could be $500.

Now your $100 is $25k. Yeah, still worth it man. Just have to hold and be patient. People sold at 16c because they weren't patient enough.

Source: 100k link holder looking to buy the dip.

If I had been willing to put more in that I was willing to lose I would only need link to hit $35 to reach 1m. Now it is pretty much impossible for it to happen. Not retiring off of what you know to be the greatest opportunity of your lifetime is depressing.

Whats your evidence for that?

So it did yesterday, and the day therefore salty nostinker

All this FOMO, insider trading and pump and dumping etc right now.
D i s g u s t i n g. Richer getting richer, poor man stay poor.

Chainlink is a pump and dump scam.

Magic eight ball just confirmed $2.4 link by end of weekend for me. Strap in boys

Boys this fud just does not work anymore. At 16c for months it may have, but now it doesn't. Gonna have to step it up a bit if you want to pick up cheaper link.

Fucking Checked

Nice digits. I'm taking some profits at $2.4 then.

Real hot take there pal, thanks for the tip I'm selling now.

>tfw the stinky linkie meme unironically stopped you from buying links
Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says and memes about

GDAX is taking forever to move my ETH, but at least I QSP dipped a bit.

I only heard about link from Veeky Forums and bought in, you just always have to do your own research and disregard everything anyone says.

No always do what the hivemind deems the best. You're just a hipster and it fucked you in the ass.

REQ and LINK both were huge winners. Through all the madness Veeky Forums will come through in the end.

let me tell you about some stuttering potheads

Dont listen to other people about crypto. Do your own research.

My friend basically was worried that I was making the stupidest mistake buying crypto 3 years ago.

>Why not just use PayPal?
>You can get hacked
>I'll do it when I see you actually put money in the bank and cash out

We are still friends today, but chatting with him the other day. I noticed that our friendship will probably be over soon now that I'm rich.

once it goes past 2$ you are in 100% FOMO range

under 2$ you can jump on the train

pls give 1 ETH to a poor soul whose missing the moon

0x8579e746B60ccA5c73aFe3b5faDD3De79d91F023

We might see the price singularity... One of our link elders foretold such event will be occurring. You have been warned!

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

>give me $1000

pajeet....

I have a phd in fucking your mom
Get bent no-linker

first of all, not really relevant. Coins who dont even have any product pump. Secondly, so what if the incentives are low? Even if this coin is SOLELY propped up by banks who pay for nodes out of pocket, it will still be useful and climbing in value