Is it over?

Is the literide over Veeky Forums? Should I get out?

idk my ltc is sinking tho. i guess she mooned too hard and had to cool down.

>he still holds this shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was over 2 weeks ago. Reversal might happen in 4 hours, so I wouldn't sell just yet if I still held bags

There's a huge announcement coming up, go ahead and sell but don't complain later on when it moons back up. It can only really go up from here.

yea dont sell now its too late. its been correcting and when this news comes out its going back to 400.

That's what I'm worried about. But 400 or 500 would be quite a sad increase at this point

what kind of news? when?

there is always some "huge news guys! hodl hodl it will moon!" but its all bullshit

I already moved all of mine to LINK weeks ago. What the fuck are you doing?

It's not over. $15,000 by 2058.
Screencap this.

I sold tonight and have already made $200 profit. My only regret is selling so late. Even if it moons to $500 I probably would have made more money just hopping around.

$1500 EOY

i am considering it

where should i transfer my funds?

USDT

yeah

Do have any idea what a correction is you fucking nitwit?

YES

I think its just having a short break but will be back.

I dumped all of mine about a week ago into more profitable coins but ultimately I have in the back of my mind to get a few more of them again later as a long term hold.

Once the alt market starts to bleed, everyone will jump on ltc. dont worry

This thread is the embodiment of "don't buy crypto while it's low"

I thought buy high sell low was a meme.

This is probably the most obvious buy signal in months. Its become unbound from Bitcoin AND Ethereum, its going its own way. Time to get in now.

>alt market
You mean, TRX?

On it's own way down maybe

Its flat lined for weeks, nothing made it budge, this is as low as it will ever be again.

>this is as low as it will ever be again
Did you say this when it was at $300?

Don't under estimate LTC.

rumours are the asian dude with all the LTC, sold all of his to a business trying to start an LTC exchange...he didnt want a conflict of interest or something

either way, i still dont trust asians, and im still hodling

Ok then tell me how low will it go? Why? Its pretty clear that despite all the FUD, its not going down anymore.

No you morons. Now is the time you buy litecoin. When the hands are at it weakest, smart money buys at it’s cheapet.

>how low will it go?
$20, that's what Charlie said

BTC has corrections. So does LTC. Wait a couple weeks if you are holding a stack. You'll be fine. I'm going to exit LTC around 350.

Hard to believe a $13B coin will end under $1B. How many coins has that happened to? I don't see how thats possible being while being on Coinbase.

>I don't see how thats possible being while being on Coinbase
I saw BTC went from $1 to $1k, and then collapsed to $100. That was on Coinbase.

is LTC going to follow in ETH's footsteps?

Go up to $500, $750, and $1000 within 1-3 months?

I feel like I should buy now.

>Holding onto a shitcoin that has no technological advantages and will never have any use in the real world
Are you retarded?

>is LTC going to follow in ETH's footsteps?
I hope so but why would it? Just because it is on Coinbase?

so i traded it for some shitcoins in dip, wish me luck

unless the autist chink manages o atract more normies(highly unlikely), this shitcoin is going to slowly bleed forever probably. there is no real reason for it to moon anymore, no one really gives a shit about it.

If you sell out now you will soon learn to hodl the hard way boy

he says, before the big announcement

Sold at a loss and made more than my loss back within 24 hours by dumping it into other alts.

It would be a suitable daytrade coin if fucking fees didn't scale along with profits

Req

Epitome of /biz spirit