WHOS STINKY NOW BITCHES

you still are. always and forever will be a stinky linky

$1.50 USD tonight boys

Who cares if its at ATH. This thing has more POTENTIAL than ANY coin out there right now. Get in here!

link marines, I hope you were hodling and not just chasing PnD shitcoins. The moon mission is here, and if you don't board now you will never get your linkies. This is the begining of a BIG BULL RUN.

If you did hang on to some link... Your in luck. Strap in.

it's 1.17 and dropping

i sold this at 25 cents in december. if i would have held, i would have made less gains than i have made so far from chasing other mooning alts

I only held onto 50k. I got greedy and impatient and moved the rest around to play with. I'm not going to make it, am I?

"Stinky Linky" is the new "nigga". We were once called this name as an insult. We were written off, poked fun at... It will soon be an empowering term, your going to WISH you were a stinky linky.

You can definitely make it with 50k. I don't know your financial situation, but you could certainly make a decent chunk of change with that.

Don't buy his FUD. Even with a bunch of salty no linkies like you it is still going up.

hey y'all non linkie in here
uh quick question can i join your club or will i get ass plowed by a big red candle the second i buy in?

>I sold at 25 cents
>could sit on ass and make over 400% return without effort or stress myself out with alt pump chasing
Clever

plowed with a small green candle followed by the largest red candle you have ever seen

No big news yet and this is the ATH so follow Veeky Forums advice.

sup my LINK NIGGER

>picture of Mcluvin

>tfw sold LINK to buy XLM
Fuck off

Buy. Everyone knows this coin has potential and I have a feeling the FOMO is going to be insane in the next few days. This thing could hit $2 relatively quickly. It has been doing small moon missions for a while but climbing very steady. this is because people actually believe in the tech behind it.

It's a good safe investment. Think of how ETH has been but a way bigger ROI.

Next big run starting now. Fuck yeahhhh

LETS FUCKING GOOOO. So glad I too my XRP profits moved into this tonight.

>the year is 2019
>link just hit $300
>There is some faggot on biz
>"lunk is at $295 faggots and dropping"

I'm currently 62% link 35% stellar, selling all the xlm and going 100% is short sighted, right guys?

one would need iron hands for this

But ONLY WE can use it. Mah stinky linky.

Long term prospects for LINK?

I hold 2k and want to know what the future holds

$14039 next February

>bought at 8000

oops

>mfw lived with mother entire childhood