ICON, GET IN NOW BEFORE ITS 50 BILLION MARKETCAP IN A FLASH

please.this is your chance to change your life.

-Don Tapscott positive tweets and predictions about ICON.

-Forbes article that talks about ICON being in the lead in Korea as a 3rd generation blockchain.

-Mainnet on the way in less than 3 weeks.

-Complete website overhaul at mainnet or soon after during The Genesis event (sneak peek/hint by Min on telegram last week).

-Live on-chain identity dapp used at most of Korean blockchain banking consortium.

-Live pilot programs already running with multiple partners.

And that’s on top of them being partnered with almost every major bank in Korea, 3 universities, 7 national research hospitals, grants from Korean Government, same company owns Coinone basically guaranteeing a KRW listing there(huge exchange in Korea), Ripple/SBI Asia conceding Korea to ICON, and the list goes on.

The last time I was this bullish on a coin, the EEA had just been announced and ETH was sitting under $20... In the next month or two it went to $420.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/dtapscott/status/948626550404108291
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-2017-business-achievements-b2e3b2b8fd83
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All in
People literally have their life savings in this coin

Currently holding 80%. I only wish I had more money. The life of a poorfag.

I’m ready.

The godfather of crypto is telling you this is it

mobile.twitter.com/dtapscott/status/948626550404108291

Doesn't really look like this shitcoin moves any time soon upwards.

Already 90% in it, but should have went for Vechain...or TRX... especially because i know they would moon too. First time diversification would have helped my portfolio.

Its going to explode anyday now.

Just hold. ICX is a safe good bet!

You'll be fine. Just give it like three weeks max.

who is this keytar playing motherfucker and why should i sell my Tron for Icon

Buying news of "website overhauls"

This piece of shit just came out.

You should buy because theres mainnet incoming and theres a lot of hype for ICX. This might go even 4x.

3 weeks is a long time in crypto, regardless im going to hold because it could literally explode any day without warning, the closer it gets to mainnet/korean exchange listings, the higher it will get.

Proofs? Talking with someone isnt a partnership. Its not a partnership until a partner is financially staked in the product.

3134 ICX here, I hope this was a life-changing decision.

Same, I got $270 in ICX and $80 in VEN, poor collegefag but this is looking good for a start

Hey man I have 2900 with money hitting coinbase in 5 days so I can advance to around 3300.

I dont think we will "make it" from this, but I think we can easily get into the lower-mid 6 figures range by summer, no meme.

Then its only 1-2 more smart moves and we can be fucking done bro

Do your research and you'll see that OP is right!

Take a look at that chart then use google to do your own research.

Yeah, if this moons we won't be rich but at least we'll have money to make money with.

All in with my measly 100 poggies.

My first pogger

Ven is a good choice too. You will have over $2000 in 3 months.

Just hold them tight!

Exactly brother, by the start of 2019 we will be looking for moon missions to completly pay off loans and buy a house

No, faggot shills. If you want me to buy your bags then learn to shill properly. Include links and references which support your claims.

Had 5000 ICX

Sold 1000 for 16k Blockmason (BCPT)

Sold another 1000 for 20k Jibrel (JNT)

fuck yes im gonna make it

I hear you. But i am holding around 60k of ICX and i have to see my other picks mooning and crashing their ATHs like it's nothing. Nevertheless ICX will have its time, If this whole crypto world stays up for 2 more months

Could you have made more money? Sure. But you're still going to make killer returns at least.

Reframe your returns in the context of the pre-crypto world of investments and appreciate how insanely easy this shit is.

p a j e e t

The triangular prophecy has been fulfilled. ICON (ICX) moon imminent.

If you cant see when the golden ticket is being given to you and be motivated to look in to it yourself then you will never make it.And I mean that.

im all in srs. this shit will buy me an island in greece.

fuck buying island in greece, buy an island in Switzerland. WE MOON NOW.

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-2017-business-achievements-b2e3b2b8fd83

U-Coin pilot working with vending machines on ICON already, auto insurance claiming, Weebee coin on ICON (imagine what could be done with a stable coin on ethereum backed by a bank, and this is what you have), plus document management on the blockchain and interoperability alliance with aion and wanchain.

hooooooolyyyyyyy shiiiiitttttttt I am 100% erect and 100% in this project

Should I dump my REQ and XLM bags to add an extra 700 ICX to my tiny stack? Currently have 1.7k ICX. I kinda wanted to wait for them to rebound a bit before I dump them though...

This shit will make everyone.have you seen where they are holding their summit?76th floor of the worlds 5th highest skyscraper,,located in korea, in the worlds highest ballroom.Skyscraper in pic

No, faggot shill. I already cashed in my golden ticket. If you want my shekels then do your fucking job properly.

You need me. I dont need you.

That's a "lotte" of tower user.

Highest ballroom in the world

Fuck, I live right by, this building is so fucking massive it baffles me everytime I pass it

Icons don't need anyone

i am mostly in icx for over 10 days. buying this was my worst mistake in crypto so far

So on the ETH pairing, the sell walls were just .0078 and .0079 a couple of minutes ago, but they are now bridging them. So there are walls now of .0080-.0093 with some extras up high

Have some patience. It will start mooning from today.

It is doing great so far! Just HOLD!

ICX IS MERCIFUL.

HE WILL SPARE YOU FOR WANDERING ASTRAY INTO USELESS PUMP AND DUMPS OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS, BUT YOU MUST ATTONE SOON OR BE LEFT BEHIND

ITS DROPPING ARRRGH

SELL!!!

When you have a higher portfolio size, ICON is the best pick right now. Safe gains (like except a good x3) except the cryptoworld will be dead in 1month

"the cryptoworld will be dead in 1month"

lol and why do you think that genius? Although the bubble IS going to pop, bitcoin is losing market dominance fast.

If bitcoin dominance gets to about 50% what it is currently, and we start to get some new trading pairs like ripple out there, nobody is going to give a fuck if bitcoin nosedives.

This shit will crash, but it has some life left bro, more than 1 month

Lol bitcoin will be back up soon. Starting in a few hours, in fact. 16,500 t1, then 20k is a couple days later.

Ah yes, ol grampa bitcoin. I read about him in one of the old history books once.

He used to be king in crypto world 1.0

"Ask Jeeves will be the premier search engine of the future, just wait!"

Sigh, these threads always end in disappointment. Need to remember to be patient though. Im getting flashbacks from OMG though.

be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful

XRP, TRX, ADA, XVG i can keep calling coins as long as you want me to. They don't even deserve anything near to their current valuation.

And it's still about BTC. Bitcoin moves up 500 USD and you will see a big red dildo in every alt.

The over all mcap valuation increases by 250B in like a week.

Keep in mind that a bubble doesn't pop over a time frame of weeks. This will be a fast one, especially because the crypto pace is ridiculous fast.

Any accurate reasons? No just a gut feeling after years of crypto experience.

Its all about altavista bro

Is 5000 the floor yet?

OMG? I saw it went 12x in a month.
$7.50 is price floor imo.

Eh, not sell it under $20. This is just a small flucuation. ICX will be in top 10 coins in 3 weeks.

Pajeet finally smoked himself retarded.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
MOON YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Alright guys, I just sold my DBC to get more of this coin, but what if it never moons? WTF is a mainnet, and why is that going to cause the price go up? If its so great and the release date is known, shouldn't it have mooned already?

The krw pairing on kr exchanges will be the trigger for the craziest moon mission in crypto.

Don't know what that means but its good enough for me. Gonna buy 6 ETH worth once there is a good dip.

Its means the country in the world most in to crypto, korea, with 30% of their working population owning some, will finally be able to buy icon on their own exchanges, with their own currency.

But couldn't the gooks just buy ETH and send it to binance to buy ICX?

but.not.with.their.own.currency.

I have
>300ICX
>1.5k BAT
>200ENG
>2 LTC
>600REQ

Will I make it lads

this is more like adding ETH to coinbase/gemini (fiat onramps)

All in ICX. Comfy hold.

you can just buy it and send it to icx, the shit is pretty stable throughout all the eth rises so your eth value gets maintained.

AAAAHHHHHHHH WHERE DID THAT DUMP COME FROM

I'd buy more right now, but I don't have any btc and can't really afford to invest any more.

all alts are tanking cause btc is performing fuckery

crazy, there were no upwards walls, thought it was going to go up and then big dump

BTC just blew up in value.

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

>icx
>pnd
lol
this coin is extremely bullish, you'd be in a stupid scam discord to FUD this is a dump coin

Just look at this. The only thing happening here is BTC doing it's thing again.

Accumulate this dip retards

Perfectly normal. Expect another dip tomorrow. After that? we're visiting andromeda.

how new are your idiot. discord bots write the same shit in every thread

Somewhat new to be honest, but I know that ICX is legit as fuck.

Still trading within a narrow channel. If it breaks out to the upside thats insanely bullish.

That picture was made by a genuine retard

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

The daily graph looks even more juicy.

This is your dip.

Hey boyo’s is this worth buying in at this stage/price?

I have no icx at the moment, all in omg right now but im taking a shining to icx recently

What say you lads?

>Hey boyo’s
you sound like a massive fag kys. But yea, icx breakout soon, so now is a good time to buy. Do you want to see Andromeda user?

Honestly i would buy for the chart alone. Never mind the best fundamentals among any coin.

If we break out above 0.00800 with volume this will be at 15 fast.-

buddy boyo you must be new here

Get in fast, take advantage of this btc caused dip.
When btc gets off it's power trip, this shit is back to 5500sat instantly

close to 4k icx holder here, we will make it.

You forgot something OP

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q1s9CvHGWo

skip to 7:20

I just lost 1/3 of my portfolio when I fomo'd into trx and selling at literal bottom
Tomorrow I'll go all on on this and if it crashes I'll just kms

>want to buy even more ICX with my ETH
>ETH won't transfer from MEW to Binance since yesterday
>mfw Binance cucks me of my gains

Anyone else with transferring problems?

yep. Tried transfering from coss, been waiting for 22 hrs.

Moon graph of the gods!!

So how will this BTC bull run affect ICX in the next day? Will we hit 5400 again?

>BTC bull run

Actually holding pretty well.

Just take a deep breath in the cold winter air my icons.

We are definitely going to make it.

Buy under 4300 and keep accumulating if you can, mooning in 3 weeks.