Whales are tanking the prices, get in now

Whales are tanking the prices, get in now

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
libertylifetrail.com/education/learntrading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

or maybe just maybe it got a insane evaluation like too many coins are getting right now. I am buying only coins with fundamentals and real profits like $bnb. When things get over saturated a lot of these shit coins will implode.

>1 bil next week they said

price is 38k sats on bittrex still. look at the spikes down. this is some dude fucking market selling off a shit ton of enigmas

Hold. Obvious whale volume, red orders with shit ton of volume as well

It's been clear that someone has been holding the market back all this time. Whenever it peeked over a certain price, it would suddenly be pushed back down by an inordinate amount. Once this guy's had his fill, we may be in for another moon.

this coin has a working product and it's a meaningful idea. i'm buying dips. if it was a shitcoin without a product i would get rid of it at this point.

Get into this PnD backed by whales. Guaranteed profits,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

solid team, working product, backed by MIT. dumb not to buy the dip

Don't really understanding why it's tanking this hard, they have An amazing team, not Selling my stack of 25k anytime soon, it's annoying to see everything moon though.

It's literally just whales manipulating the prices. Take a look at the candlesticks and it's plain to see that they're intentionally combating any potential rise in the price.

Really sad, my whole stack is locked in and I can't trade now. How long can this last?

No clue, but just the fact that it's glaringly obvious that a whale is responsible for these dips is reason enough to hold out.for a while.

Actually not true. I sold at a loss because I'm losing money by not having Ether. The second reason is that this "team" doesn't promote their coin. They don't have much in the pipeline honestly and their protocol will be used across the entire Ethereum network so I started to realize that the coin might not really be used much at all. Even if it is, privacy isn't a big deal to normies. Monero creeps up because it has real use, but no one actively promotes it. It doesn't matter if you have a team of MIT brainlets if you don't have Justin Sun. I learned alot from Tron these last 3 days. Do what you want with this information.

>If I sold then whales are not manipulating prices!!!!!

So ETH bull runs another 10%, you sell at a ~20% loss, and the whales come back in and snatch cheap ENG?

Ok faggot

Doubled down. Witness me.

>Sold at a loss to chase ETH

No one is doing shit with your reddit post faggot, everyone knows this market runs on hype and awareness, just shows how much of a summer fag you are.

Seems like it, theres a dollar price difference between bittrex and binance too.

slowly pulling out tron and xlm profits into this. am i retarded biz?

Have you even looked at the graphs? Every time we edge over a certain amount, a huge volume of coins are sold all at once, plunging us back down. On Bitrex, the price has remained at a consistent level. I'm a brainlet and even I have the deductive reasoning needed to put two and two together on this one: there's a whale in our midsts and he's intentionally trying to keep prices low so he can buy up as many shares as he can.

Bought some earlier at 47900

Hows my portfolio looking?

Looking to pick up some REQ and maybe VEN later, planning on to invest another 2-3k one I get my verifications

No you're not, those two have had their run.

Anyone who has some ADA is going to make it this year, check out ZEN, they got plenty in the pipeline this month.

I like this portfolio, user. I'd personally move ADA into ENG/ZRX. I think that it'll dip in the coming weeks.

The conflicting posts :^)

I try to buy what Veeky Forums shills that doesnt look like shit

Will this price hold another week?

ADA is above it's valuation from my own perspective. The public's? Who knows man.

Idk if they have anything ready to push out, but in general the alt market is swinging and if ada's up odds are it's coming down again soon.

I'm not saying ADA is going to pump anytime soon, I'm saying it is a very good long term hold with potential to reach the 1 trillion club, for now yeah ENG is a good entry for midterm gains/possibly short term but the chart needs more consolidation.

cRaShInG no survivors!!!! SELL

i think someone is suppressing the price until they have the AMA

You've made 3 threads tonight already...

in all of them I've advised you to sell and buy back lower... the first thread price was around 39,5k.. it dipped to 35,5k..

Stop making stupid threads on 4 chan.... it doesn't move the price up or down.

If you haven't exited already, exit now... if you believe the project is anyway going to 10x, hold... if you believe btc is going sideways, hold.. but stop shilling this for some Veeky Forumsnoobs to buy in and sell at a loss.

ReCovERinG all aboard!!!! BUY

user, look superpose the BTC chart with en eng/any other chart.... everytime BTC can't breakthrough, a new 2 hour cycle of day trading beggins... easy gains. Zoom out.

There was the main resistance at 37, now secondary resistance and 35... about to break through... look at the charts and guess where the next stop is.

Get started here: libertylifetrail.com/education/learntrading/

If it doesn't do you think the price will go up or down senpai? Im starting to sweat bullets

kek it had 2 days of moon, i think it needed a break

I bought this thing at 6.65$ 2 days ago right after it mooned thinking "that's it! That's the dip! Time to get in!!!"
Was new to crypto, much regrets.

It's hard to tell, the team will likely do an AMA soon, which might reverse the downtrend.

i made 190k off enigma from 20k lol i went all in on 70c lol will be buying back in as soon as its dipped the most. such a great coin, just hold

Good on you user... made 120% profit because an user shilled it so much last week. Might be OP. OP needs to learn to take profits, specially after 3 weeks of bullrun.

when is the ama

No date given yet, they announced two days ago they will be giving an video AMA soon.

dont say biz never helped you
ONION>ENG

Holy fuck this thread stinks of summer children having their first dip, faggots you do not know how much others have on this without even batting an eye, when I see blood I get excited because I know weak hands are getting cut left and right.

Do us a favor and sell your bags already.

NO BRAKES ON THE GAINZ TRAIN

honestly---- just follow this discords picks, its a great group, no pump and dump, just good picks

thank me later user
J5xV5NQ

See yourself out, retard.

hey

Should have listened user... I was your friend all along.

Really good chance to get in here once this finds a bottom.
Just keep watching

Fuck, should I sell what little tron and ripple I have to get as much as I can? Its not much but I do believe in Enigma.

Are you retarder. Sell now. Consider yourselves luck to be there when the btc ump starts... Americunts are still asleep for 6 hours....

do I have to hold your hand everytime anons?

>-32 percent
> yes sell good goy
it's a bit too late too sell might as well ride it out now

Holy shit I'm bleeding a lot from this tanking. What the fuck. If my RLC didn't moon I'd be considering suicide already

user.............. please, if you made profits, xcit now.

When is the last time you've seen btc 33% dominance?

This pump is going to 25/27/35k

you're gonna bite your balls for not taking some profits.

It's about to break 16000k.. like seonds away

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL retard

Lol fucking retard pajeet

>selling at a loss
>ever

retard

I am holding ENG XBY and XLM.... i am ready to an hero... my portfolio is down about 30%

>xcit
Fuck off pajeet

I'm balding useré

accent aigü

screencap and see you at 19k sats

I'm 50/50 ENG RLC user, the other one is keeping me from being an hero

>Are you retarder

so trade alts into BTC.
THEN what? hold BTC and sell? or

Now we bleed, time to buy more when its discount. Bitcoin will finally bend its knees for us after its last push. Rip king

Don't listen to that retard

Specifically said if you made profits...

but honestly, just sell.. you bought at 47k

user... let it go.

I've been through this with OMG

let it go

No profits so no selling, this will go back up because it's not a shitcoin, bitcoin won't go up that high, too many bagholders.

This. Wondering if they got the balls too hold till 20k. I dont even think so

>ENG keeps getting boosted back up during the altcoin dip.

Was the whale our friend all along?

i wont, alts always come back after an hour or so
Just wondering what everyones doing

If you've seen the three threads.. I specifically posted charts with ENG descending triangle and BTC ascending trinagle and meme lines and warned everyone about breaking the lines...

and all you came up with is: pajeet

and still, after I correctly called everything, you still don't take my advice?

BTC has started to pump.. sell ALL ALTS, ENG and whatnot... it's not specific to ENG, everything else is taking a dump

Boosted, you lost 21.5% since I first posted you dumb fuck

Just crosser 16000$

strap on you strap ons anons.

Selling alts that have already lost this much when bitcoin starts pumping is just a stupid idea, your advice is good when your alt is still doing well but most weak hands already left, it could indeed still go lower, but it's not worth the gamble for the measly gains bitcoin could make

My iron hands were forged in the fires of mount hodl, the birthplace of the ARK, they quiver not for you, pajeet, but for my brethren struggling in this great quest to beat the wharu, to end the poverty of hodlers worldwide

Today we HODL, we do not give in, when the red lines come, we BUNKER, we hodl the line!

think not of yourself, but of the enigmarines beside you, and hold your head up high, for our hodl is great, and this fight is OURS

Seriously though after Buy high sel lowing many times with other coins ive learned to hodl

when do I buy - I want in - is this a good time?

Yes, join us brother

Yes

I need this price to stay low until next Wednesday.

Odds of that happening?

how much lower will this dip go though? I feel like I should hold off a bit more from buying.

I don't know what's your hand. But there is probability that we're in a midst of a real btc pump.

I first bought OMG at 110K sats.. rode until 330k stats.. then bought back at 275k, then 225k, then 175k...

All I ever said in the last 5 hours is: you made some good profits in the last 3 weeks (all alts are up 50/10000%) take the profits.. sleep out, buy back the dip.

Might not be true for all situations, depending on your weight on all alts.. but BTC has broken the first major resitance and it'll most likely go on a rampage.

take the advice.

It's not fud.

I've only been posting to help.

Not a whale, not member of any discord.

Join us and hodl the line, only a coward would refuse to buy the dip, only the brave are worthy of being an enigmarine

Buy whenever bitcoin starts going down.
Unlikely it's already down quite a bit.

Look at the book

There are 15btc buys until 27k

There are 15btc sells untill 35k

I don't think it will dip further, cause it's been on the radar of institutional investors. There is a lot of orders around 35000 sat and 37000 sat. If it breaks 50000 they expect a ROI x 5 in the mid term. And if it goes down 35000 sat prepare to buy for 28K to 32K level.

I appreciate it user, now it appears /biz is awakening to your advice.

When should we buy EGN once more?

Good night user.

Wish you well.

Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Pajeets be warned, the enigmarines come with spite to your smelly land, we will set aflame the great shitmounds you call home, and purge your kin, your days are numbered here, the hodlers will emerge victorious

It all depends on how much higher will BTC go...

Now is a good entry point for trading short term...

But always keep an eye on BTC... if BTC goes on a rampage and Devs don't drop huge news.. this will go much lower.

Only -5 from -25

Good thing I didnt sell for an even bigger loss like suggest in this thread

You don't understand what a BTC pump means... you think it was a 1 hour thing?

BTC broke out of 20 days bearish run... and you think 1 hour is all there was?

Smart money is playing the BTC pullback... when a 400$ bullback.. it's about to explode again.

Do you even understand that lats are traded vs btc?

Doesnt mean you cant hold them and sell for a smaller loss or sell at the same point you bought in at.

btw the road to 37k eng has now grown to 20tc on bittrex

good luck to even get there

wait until amerifags are awake and start dumping all their profits

Smaller loss only if btc goes down or sideways

anyway user

I'm out

good night

You reek, pajeet, you and your foul odor must go back to the shitmounds you call home, poolandians are not allowed in the lands of the glorious enigmarines

no, wait to see if BTC keeps its rally, if it approaches 20k you're in for pink wojaks

>my poorfolio