TRON

What price did you get out at?

>what price did you get out at

HODL is the only way of great gains.

30k coins at $.004, comfy

tfw had 100k coins bought at 0.002, sold at 0.004
Those suicide booths in futurama, do they exist in real life?

Don't hold bro, everyone between 1100 and 1400 sats is fudding and about to sell. I Warned you.

The space shuttle already touched the moon, it's turning back to go to earth now.
Just ask Stellar

in at 5 cents out at 4
the Veeky Forums way

i poured in my life savings at ath because i read tron is the next bitcoin.. am i fucked biz

Misread the original post, still holding the 30k tron with iron hands. still comfy.

Been swinging .24 from .16 I think I don't it was higher and I made money when I left

Got int 9,000 TRX at $0.13
Got out 9,000 TRX at $0.26

No regrets. Only downside is that I use Qryptos for trading so volume is low and the prices people are sitting on are ridiculously behind the major exchanges. Fucking faggots are asking for 40 cents over here and no sales are being closed.

Let them panic sell. TRX is far from overvalued. At this rate Justin Sun has been easily manipulating the normies. More hype later this week.

got out at 27 cents and put it all in link before the pump

feels breddy good

i bought your coins

in .04 out at .28
spread it out to poe mana icx ven

dont worry i am looking down on you from up here. i can still see you for now. not for long though

Be honest are you still bag holding right now

from future. got out at $638.55. starting to wish I would have held out a little bit longer.

Never getting out. 100x+ gains on this bad boy. I'm going to stake the shit out of it whenever staking becomes available.

in 0,036, out 0,2, could be better but im happy anyway

Qryptos is a mixed bag. There's no crashes or delays, so everything is smooth and the interface is sleek as fuck, but the volume is low for certain exchanges and some of the smaller markets people are super greedy and are asking for way more than listings on binance. I wish people would stop being retarded.

Fuck everything, I'm holding my bag.

I got out at 810 sats, fuck me sideways

bought 10,000 coins at 2 cent. got out at 30. perfect timing. buying back in when drops to 16 cent for this weekend. then im out on tron for some time.

Got in at .06 cents after I saw a crypto doggos post on Veeky Forums. Sold 75% of my stack just now at about .21 cents. Put it in VEN now I’m going to bed. G’night Veeky Forums thx for the gainz.

yes

.27 lol

b-buy high sell low r-right guys?

I bought below 3 cents, idgaf. Iron hands.

Sold at .26, put it into REQ

>when did you have weak hands?
Never.

Bought in at 0.04... Out at 0.26.. Reinvested it all into Link which is since up from 0.91 to 1.21.. Good Times

But there's more

I MISSED THE TIME TO SELL

fuking steven

LEL QASH, i fell for that one too user, feels like a lifetime ago

In since 200 sats and I ain't fuckin selling

enjoy your billions within the year frien

Please tell me how much of a cuck I am

Never bought it, but I like to keep tabs on potential gains so I can see what I may be missing.

I should probably just delete them for screenshots to have less clutter.

Yes?

Is there any reputable exchange to buy TRX with ETH other than binance?

No, I was looking for one the other day when Binance was down.

$0.25. Could have timed it a bit better, but hindsight will always be 20/20.

poe is a meme my friend, hope you get out before it crashes.

Hard to have weak hands with 300 bucks, faggot.

You weakhanded pajeets are going to get left behind. There's a major partnership + a new exchange listing next week.

Stay poor LMFAO. You're probably the same morons who buy LTC. Bunch of currycel street shitters

kek, we all done dat

theyre all memes. point is to ride it to .30 or so and not be greedy

I bought 20 TRX at 5 cents from leftovers, so I guess I'm still hodling.

...I started with 120...

This is all pocket change, I had some extra money after buying Christmas gifts so I decided to finally jump in the market. I'll be dumping a half a paycheck in here soon and probably my tax refund.

might even sell my Christmas gift for some extra gains while TRX dips.

Been scalping as it goes down. I made $5000 in 40 seconds in this trade.

if you have less than 10k shares no one gives a fuck

How the fuck do you do this shit? I try to follow the trend, set orders accordingly to accumulate and it either moons or crashes depending on what I did

I watch the 1m RSI. When it dips below 30, I buy.

I was given 500 TRX for free. I'm hodling for a few months. If it crashes then I lost nothing.

>Hard to have weak hands with 300 bucks, faggot.

Actually it's very easy.

Cool, I'll buy em next paycheck. Then when my gains hit critical mass I will make you eat it, cuck.

66k in at 3c out at 9c. Nice gains I thought... It mooned about 1hr after I sold. Though it had been rising for too long without a retrace, should have zoomed out.

> got in .31

>got out .21

fuck this scamcoin

i hope you do. i have 15000

still waiting on mine to get to binance goddamnit

Buy high sell low.

>buying at ATH

this exact shit happened yesterday when we mooned to .16 from .10, correction and dips are always going to happen

Bought TRX around 0.07cents. Currently HODLING as of the moment. harhar

isn’t this shit gonna moon more?
this coin made me recover from my losses it’s the one good decision I made I don’t want to sell it

Nice, thanks user. What's your signal to sell?

Checked. Strapped in as well.

it will 2x again within the next 48 hours
prove me wrong

It was going down hard, I'd sell at 2 or 3%. If it looks like a real reversal, sell at 70 RSI.

Any news from Chinaman?

>implying I got out
weak handed faggots everywhere, have fun missing the next pump soon

>At least 10 or nobody cares
>15k
lol

how do you track RSI? do you use tradingview?

CHECKED.
BUYING BACK IN Sir.

Have u heard of Verge?

I don't know why you didn't just hold.
There are going to be more announcements at the end of the week and continuing on for the next month or so.

It's an option on the Binance charts, just click RSI. It's one of the most important indicators. Also keep in mind I'm doing this with hundreds of thousands of dollars, you won't make a lot if you're not.

Bought 10K at $.20, sold at $.26.

stop being such a richfag steven, steven
>u cashing out at 1 mill or riding to 5 ?

have you heard of chainlink? 10x potential.

holy shit me too

In at .04, out at .22

How do you read RSI

It is a band that goes between 0 and 100. At 30 there is a band that indicates that an asset is oversold, and at 70 it indicates that an asset is overbought.

I might've fucked up trying to ride the moon
I was watching the charts all day. Whales were battling for a couple hours and with the daily high being +128% or so I bought in at +60%
Now I've lost about 30% so far. It was only a 1k investment but I don't have the most money to invest

What's Veeky Forums's two cents? Ride away and hope for a return flight? Cash my loss? Or wait to break even.

Either way, I'm not following a pump and dump again.

scroll up i had much more

somebody been swallowing Chinese TImberlake's bullshit

Dump this faggot ponzicoin that literally has no future. Read the white pages if you don't believe me.

in at .002 cents. Not selling.

I'm all for dumping, believe me.
Looking for user's advice on how to go about it while causing me the least amount of loss

O-on the bright side, I put every other penny I had into Ven at $1.75, that's helping the pain a little, even if it's only 2k

doubled my money in 24 hours. still not selling - this shits just gonna moon further after tomorrows presentation and the big partnership news that is due early next week.

Sounds comfy. Wish I held my stack from .05 instead of fucking it up trying to day trade and cutting my stack in half

if you thought 1500+ sats was a great deal
you done fucked up fomoboy

Yes learn from me. Hindsight is 20/20 thinking you could have sold at the high and buy back in later but if I just held my original buy I would be in much much better shape

Bought 10.2k at 360 sats, sold at 1786.

PLEASE GO BACK TO ZERO PLEASE GO BACK TO ZERO PLEASE GO BACK TO ZERO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm up like 5000% on trx, thinking about cashing out my $300 seed for some other shitcoin and hold the rest, anything good?

I swear most of you anons on Veeky Forums are rich as fuck!
>sitting on 194k TRX
>sitting at 86k TRX
>sitting at 30k TRX
>sitting on 10k TRX

just shove it in my wagecuck face you assholes

if you bought in october you'd have stacks that big for less than you spend on burritos every month

Feels good at 83k

374k reporting in. comfy af

fucking free when binance literally gave them away. hehe