I will continue posting this every day until $100

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

I am a no linker, TRX helps me coup

TFW only 400 link, will I make it?

Wait? Are you telling me there are people on here who dont own the lambo ticket?

youll make 40,000. EZ math

If 100-200k means making it, yes

You'll make enough that you'll only need to ride one more rocket before you've made it. You're a linklet, but don't let that discourage you. It'll just take you a bit longer than the rest of us

Im also holding 30K tron among some other things like XLM, ENG, and RCN. Im hoping that 2018 will put me in a financially stable spot

Yeah once your link matures a bit, like the other guy said, probably one more moon mission or some diversified moon missions will allow you to make it.

At this point I'm debating chucking my last two litecoin into link. Thoughts?

>Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker?

When I think about that, I get an extremely dark feeling deep down in my soul. I'd rather not imagine it anymore.

Same. I've been trying to get all my friends to buy chain link. Because once I make it, I don't want to have them hate me for being a baller.

>tfw Veeky Forums shilled LINK so much I disregarded it and the FOMO is setting in

Where to cop chainlink?

It's too much for normies to understand. Its too much for hobby crypto holders to understand.

Is this what it felt like to be an ETH holder a 18 months ago?

Let me put this in perspective; even when ALL 1BIL LINK ARE RELEASED, we only need about a third of the market cap of something like IOTA in order to reach the same value. Which is still over 3x LINK's current value. If you're not in this, you're mad.

This is very easy to shill for normies: connecting ‘bitcoin’ to the ‘real world’

You know that 350 mil will never get released? And the other 350 most likely never fully gets released untill 20 years?

Sirs, sirs! I need apologize. Me, family and all our bags were in vacations for past couple days, so couldn't drop bags. Very pleasure to see we can drop from soo high now. We going back to $.5 cent in 4, and then do it all again, as usual. Ok. Sirs. Everyone drop bags in 4, and make money. You like money sir? No? Stay poor. Not my problem, sir.

Well pajeet'd, friend.

That's what I've been saying to people. I'm shutting up for now till chainlink is on news

That's even better, then!

Sir, you need to do the deeful now and drop bags! In 4. Is now! 4 minutes! Not hours. Sir! Since late already! Everyone drop now, please! Please!!!!