ARK about to blow

Hop on my dudes, we're about to go do a /ARK/ around the moon.

The time is near. Predictions Arkbros? I'm thinking 250k when all is said and done

dumped this shitcoin

I remember when all alts pumped except this, good thing we stood strong. I'm also hoping for atleast 250k. It's currently undervalued as fuck, got it at a great discount a few weeks ago.

this shit is never gonna moon
huge whales are trying to keep the price down. There is a huge sell wall just dump this shit and move on.

Wall is about to drop my dude, trust me.

It's starting to get shilled on forums as we speak, already a thread on /r/crypto, whales posting on here. I'm just advising you since the IRC just got warned.

I have a feeling this shit will blow up like nothing we've seen before. Its been under the radar for too long

*160 BTC wall blocks your path*

Fuck off dude don’t shill people your stagnant shitcoin

kek
don't say we didn't try to warn you

I've heard it all before, what's different now? 4k Ark bagholder here. Missing gains left and right.

>huge sellwall up
>prce is crashing right now

Yeah thanks for the warning

Litreally can't even spot price action, you're that you somehow ended up on the most generous board for people with brain tumors.

I woke up today and the first thought in my head was "next moon is ARK".
It may be the hangover I don't know but I'm buying back in.
This is hands down the most undervalued coin right now. Buy when people are fearful, sell when they are greedy.

It’s down another 3000 sats since you posted moron.

Literally dumping now tell me more about price action user

Everything is dumping off the BTC rally you brainlets

For the tip user, i've been in and out of ark these past few days... been a bit impatient but I just picked up 200 deluded arkies.

Planning to hold for a week.

There's a huge rumor going on about an imminent pump.

Share the goods then, source pics whatever. Need proof before I dump the rest of my stack in ARK

sell the rumor
buy the news