Shill me on BAT. I'm about to sell half of my XRP for this

Shill me on BAT. I'm about to sell half of my XRP for this

It's creator is redpilled about the gays and possibly the blacks.

Do it man. Just look at Brandon Eich's fucking career, then after you look at all his achievements, think of the network this man has built up over his life time. Anything under $1/BAT is a steal.

Unironically I'm all in instead of half now

God speed user, now don't touch it for several months and you'll be golden.

this coin will make me a millionaire

this is going to moon fucking hard.

Streamers get their paycheck tomorrow, if any of the big ones says something about it is going to fucking mars.

And you know the best? they will say something. Pewdiepie can't go and say "guys, this new coin verge is very cool" but, after loading, he will say "guys, there is this new explorer that pays me and you for using it, fuck youtube"

He gets paid from people who watch him. Imagine this, you want to subscribe to a twitch user, but you don't know when they stream/cant catch all there streams/ or like to watch multiple streamers in one night. You can allocate a fixed amount of BAT (ex.25 BAT) and that bat will be distributed to each stream based on the amount of attention you gave them. If you spent more time watching streamer x than streamer y, he will get more. This will happen for every site, not just youtube and twitch. Wall Street Journal is already on board, and many other sites. Alternatively, in the other direction, you have the option to enable ads, and get paid from advertisers by watching them. You win by making money, and the advertisers win by getting a better consumer base that will buy their product. This is going to change the internet.

>wall street journal is onboard

Source?

Why would you sell xrp in the middle of a pump?

Just dropped all my 1.3k XLM stack for BAT.

Let's go boys.

It’s a bulltrap, you idiot. They have been pumping it to place shorts all over the place before correction

Because I'd rather be BATman than a cripple

Check subreddit. Look up verified publishers. You're favorite youtubers, streamers and websites are already on board.

Did the same, see you in lamboland

i have 189, im i gonna make it?

Accumulate all the way up to $5 if you want to make it.

how much BAT are you guys selling (%) for Daddy's rally?

None. Bull trap. BTC is going down to 8k.

what do u mean?

i think the project is gonna be alot more than a browser plugin and reward system, they are gonna extend it something big

>red pilled on the gays
in what way

Donated to anti gay marriage lobbyists.

they confirmed they want to use too in phone apps. Tht could be huge, as no one blocks the ads in candy crush and similars

does he consider yuri to be gay though

MASSIVE XRP dumping right now

It's the only good faggotry

THERE'S SO MANY PROMISING COINS RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
fuck i'm sold. All in bitches

That and the Brave browser is unironically good. This could be big boys, advertisers and marketers are dying for a more fair system for advertisement distribution that reaches their target audience, they'll jump all over this.

W-what about traps...

Keeping its value in USD against bitcoin rally right now. Incredible.

fak it's not on kucoin I'm still waiting for my ETH to transfer there...

How long? It should only take 15-30 mins

HA. Still wont go under $2.50.
Ok buddy.

I've been waiting like 5 hours from coinbase

Eh I wouldn't be too worried yet, same shit happened to me with GDAX to Binance today, took 7 awful hours of missing ATHs for it to finally come in