The King is on the move. Put some Alt profit into BTC. Don’t say you weren’t warned x

The King is on the move. Put some Alt profit into BTC. Don’t say you weren’t warned x

You’re like an hour late lad, 1k gain means it would be risky to go for it now

>shut up shill ill buy ATH if i want to

We have this thread everyday

I don't even look at bitcoin even more.out of sight out of mind.

who the hell is buying bitcoins

>Bitcoin goes up 5%
>MOONING

ALL HAIL THE KANG

get raped cucks

someone bought 1.1K BTC on bitfinex.
DAMN

I’ve already moved some profits...and it’s up 10% now. Soon Alts will take a hit. It might not be that big of a hit this time around but you still get to buy back into your Alts at a cheaper price

Sweet, bought more Enigma.

Im not “raped” you stupid mongrel im just saying you’re an idiot for buying ATH on a 1 hour rise

My alts fucking bleeding. What the fuck is this meme?

Retards

It's unflippening.
June 2017 all over again.
Exit alts immediately.
Meet back here March 2018.
Watch for the next reversal.
Stay on target Veeky Forumscommandos.

>ath
>20% down
>he thinks I didn't already by before the breakout

If you're actually an American that is cashing out to realize short-term capital gains taxes rather than stay with your long-term holds then you're a fucking idiot. Just stay, wait for bitcoin to appreciate in value, establish a new floor, and then watch the money come back into alts and magnify your total fiat/bitcoin count. Kill that ego.

>ath on a 1 hour rise
Mongrel confirmed

Big Dick Bitcoin

zoom out you fucking retard

did that yesterday. Exited two 2x positions leaving only the principal in. Banked the rest in BTC

Do you not know what 1 hour means?

do you know what ATH means?

No one says 1hr ATH you handicap.

These asian alts probably have a few more weeks of momentum, but yeah, you definitely don't want to be late to sell when the trend reverses.

Nows a hella time to buy though while everyone thinks bitcoin is dead. Greedy when others are fearfull, etc.

I didn't say that you fuck, learn to read

Reeeeee. Daddy is too early. I wasn’t expecting him for another 3 days before retesting ath. Sell your alts, cut your losses. Don’t be deluded

Hi. Welcome to crypto. Bitcoin is a (((big guy))) and when he moves, the entire fucking planet trembles.

zoom out YOU fucking retard
All time high refers to, surprisingly, all time

I bought BTC at 18500$. Feels bad, man, but I'm pretty sure I won't panic from a 10% jump.

oh my fucking god you dumb nigger can you READ? The dumb fuck I'm replying to is calling it the ATH
kys both of you

Welcome to the fucking show

>scam alert

Rather buy ETH or LTC instead

nice larp