>fall for the "bitcoin is the future" meme
>invest what little I have left into bitcoin
>crashes
>transfer to bittrex
>invest in einsteinium (EMC2) because people on biz said to
>crashes
>sell back to bitcoin
>cut my losses, cash out at a loss

Can someone recommend me some non-crypto ways to make money online? Please don't try to shill me on some shitcoin, I'm done with that.

I would cheat on you too if you cashed out BTC at $900.

kek

The main problem here is that you keep cashing out. I did the same thing as you, made the same mistakes.

Pick some long term holds and stick with it

crypto is the easiest way to make money online, just don't buy high sell low shitcoins

I'm dying

In hindsight of course we know I made a bad decision to cash out, but how was I supposed to know BTC would keep rising in price? For all I knew the bubble could have burst and BTC could have crashed and never recovered or could have been replaced by something else.

There is no bubble you fucking retard. It's a fucking meme and propaganda.

Just post pictures of your ex wife's titties on here and we'll send you some shitcoins in return

>Just post pictures of your ex wife's titties on here
Don't have any nudes of her. And besides, she was pretty fat, i doubt many people would want them unless they were BBW fetishists or something.

>but how was I supposed to know BTC would keep rising in price?

Maybe by the fact that the thing you bought for $.20 was now worth $900. You should have kept at least half of it in BTC for speculative purpose. But instead you cashed it all out and FUCKED YOUR LIFE UP

Gay cam sex.

Can guys really make that much money camming?

If so, would people pay to see a 29 year old balding dude?

Pretty much all of us made stupid mistakes when we first started trading crypto. I started just before the China FUD wrecked prices, made two bad trades and I was down 60% from my initial investment. Looking back I realize I was just being a retarded brainlet. But I've seen the error of my ways... I've tried coming up with other ways to make money, but crypto really is the easiest. Of course if you want enough to live off, you'll need about $50k that yo8 can use to day trade with. If you average 1% a day you should be able to live moderately comfy.

you sound dumb af. how low is your iq

>how low is your iq
Pretty low. Only scored 920 (out of 1600 not 2400) on the SAT. And that was with a lot of studying.

You're ahead of most people by admitting your faults. You can really make it. Get back into crypto mate and just suck it up with the losses. Do your own research and don't believe what the shills here say. Your learning curve might be steeper but if you really believe that crypto/investing is your path then take it. Good luck. Fear is what drove you to your decisions, not your iq.

>cash out at a loss
Honestly this is where you fucked up royally. Never sell. When in doubt HODL! or just HODL forever. You don't lose the game until you cash out. Don't cash out ever!

Cashing out at $900 in 2013 was a very good choice newfag, but it's a shame he didn't buy back later

1. spread your risk (diversify, even outside of crypto)
2. always buy in a dip and never an ATH
3. always sell at a profit, preferably >3% to offsite time spent and accounting for what interest you could have earned in a bank.

Everyone has to baghold a storm eventually, if you research what you're investing in and believe it is undervalued you would be trying to accumulate and not sell the lows.

You're still ahead of the game and you can rebuild. Hang in there OP. I made about 20k past 2 weeks, buy some VEN/ICX/REQ n sit on it. Check biz n random forums to get the general consensus about some coins. Huge cash flowing into crypto upcoming months, Binance ain't taking any new costumers as is anycoindirect etc. Hang in there, and the hell with that fat bitch. Good riddance

buy Mintcoin, it can literally only go up

>And besides, she was pretty fat, i doubt many people would want them
yes we want them. are you retarded?

also people shill on Veeky Forums for 2 main reasons;
1. they have already finished accumulating and want others to buy and boost/rebuild the market cap/price.
2. it is at an ATH and they want to offload and move on.

or maybe, 3. pajeet be scammin'

don't buy based on a thread, DYOR ffs.

>balding 29 year old
>got cheated on
>sold btc for memebucks instead of altcoins

Admit it user, you also have a beard and wear glasses and enjoy Marvel movies.

>you have to go back.

>buy high
>sell low
Friendly advice: now is the time to sell, not to buy.