Obviously moons

Obviously moons

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/?sort=confidence
nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2788/payfair-pfr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, please tell me you dont still plan on missing out?
I've been telling you all week ffs!
You most likely missed the x20, don't tell me you want to miss the x10??

I'm not missing out! I just want 2 more days so I can sell some bags to scoop up some more!!!!

PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!!!!

I'll pray for you that you make it before $.25

fuck off pajeet

>he didnt buy @ $0.10
>he didnt buy @ $0.20
>he didnt buy @ $0.38

stay poor like always

payfair wont slow down until it hits $.25
screenshot this

Whats that

Payfair (PFR) on etherdelta.
read about it here and leave an upvote

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7o90hv/payfair_pfr_and_why_you_need_to_buy_the_story_of/?sort=confidence

Next Exchange confirmed for payfair.
get in while you still can. we're taking off

nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2788/payfair-pfr

All right you guys got me. I didn't buy all this time, but now I will.

NO I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE SPACESHIP! NOT THIS TIME !

FUCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

DELETE THIS!!!! THEY DON'T DESERVE US!!!!!!!

so what the fuck is up with this

Did you make a transaction and it's still not over?
The network is still congested so it could take a while, how much gas did you use?

increase gas price (top right corner) to ether gas price (google)
save yourself and get MyEtherWallet now.
you will need it any way to store the tokens
just spent 4 hours of my life on this shit
/rant

bet it feels good to be done with that.
knowledge is power

lol did anyone see that fatfinger

My blockfolio said I had 2.5 billion for a second

This shit happens too often

i cancelled an order on etherdelta and i still havent gotten my ether back, its been 2 hours. etherscan shows the transaction was succesful, but it also shows no ether has been refunded.

0x8b1ed44c6599bd95715b233094619360e23f49de6ae954f41ed3225ac76aefdf

is it gone forever? 2.33 ether isnt that much, but losing 2000$ isnt fun either.

what was your gas?

Use 80 gas and wait like 20 minutes.

is 11k enough to make it?
rest of my portfolio is in bbt tao and ctt

Next low cap super rocket? Yes please

enough to make at least $11,000

miscalculated the fees and my wallet balance ended up too low. At this rate my eth will be stuck here.

it was set to 4 originally, but i reset it to 30 to transfer from wallet to etherdelta, then it went through last night, i placed an order and left it that way.

No, it's most likely due to eth being shit right now, you don't lose eth that easily even on etherdelta

Sell some?

this is going places

transaction prob went through with 4 gas?

nah it didnt, got an error, thats why i set it to 50, and then it went through. sorry, my mistake, used 30 gas price yesterday evening, today for cancelling the order i used 50.

So, I transfered ETH over 10 hours ago from gdax, and I still don't see it in etherdelta. Is that normal?

I'm concerned my money's gone.

Yes it's normal, they use low gas

u never transfer BTC or ETH out of GDAX/coinbase because it takes forever

You retards have been saying it'll moon every day now.

What the fuck do I do now? I don't even have enough for the transaction, fucking kill me

lower gas and move some more eth into wallet first. Been there and feel ya bro

and it has

I'm poverty as fug, I would lose out on more fees if I move eth from the etherdelta smart contract to my wallet

eth network is kinda clogged atm it seems =/

what do I do then?

either:
- send some eth to etherdelta to cover transaction costs (which sucks because you pay to get the eth there aswell, double fees)

- keep the tokens on etherdelta (which sucks, because your tokens will get stolen by the most unsafe exchange known to man atm)

- cry

Can I transfer from binance for a reasonable fee?
Only planning to send 20 bucks on this one. For now, since I don't trust the platform.

Combined fees from sending to binance and trading to ETH then sending to myetherwallet will be cheaper than costs from using ED. ED IS A PIECE OF SHIT

bought 25000 PFR at 15c each. This better be worth it.

congrats. potentially $25k right there. keep it safe.

Calm down guys. This is still that weird Russian team that has no marketing and acts retarded on the Discord. I bought in but like.. Relax. This isn't the next Apple.

>Combined fees from sending to binance and trading to ETH then sending to myetherwallet will be cheaper than costs from using ED. ED IS A PIECE OF SHIT
I have no idea what all of that is. I just trade surplus money casually. Can't I just send directly from my binance ETH deposits to this one's ETH deposits like on all the other pajeets exchange?
Or is there a cheaper way that won't eat away 10 bucks?

You can use less gas but the transaction could take days as a result

Basic attention tolen (BAT) lol

Got stuck in this situation, I used 1.1 gas for the transfer. Took several hours (at least 4 I think)