WHAT WENT WRONG

WHAT WENT WRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-january-5th-2018-release-of-the-js-library-on-the-road-to-b805be6b58a4
twitter.com/RequestNetwork/status/949250521877045248
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you werent patient enough

sell the news

Nothing, you probably fomo'd 3 days ago like the poorfag cunt you are and now you are complaining on Veeky Forums that you are shit at trading alts.
I bought this last week like everyone who actually has more than 3 brain cells and I'm already 140% up

Bought at 5598

Nothing
BTC pumping, news in a few hours
TRX pump has left people deluded

The fact that tron is already at a 10 000 000 000$ marketcap makes me so bullish on req
That would be a 15$ req token

I'd be a millionare then.. so not gonna happen dude. 120k req here

With Justin tweeting about upcoming announcement every day and nothing from REQ it's expected, cryptos are built on news and hype

Our time will come and the longer it takes the more glorious it will be

>nothing from REQ is expected
there are announcements every other Friday
even if its not ground breaking news it's still something

LOSING SO MUCH

PLEASE REGULATE THIS SCAM SHIT

I ment nothing is expected as in their twitter hasn't been updated since 2017, opposed to pushing how great their coin is 10x a day

I bought some REQ lads.

at 73.3k eth pairing

Will I succeed?

Or you can regulate your spending? Did you even bother researching properly before you went all-in?

In any case I bought in early so I'm still up 3x, but I didn't buy a huge amount so it's only about £670 now

> Sir, I would like to buy this laptop from you. Can I pay with ether?
Yes sure, I am using the new Request Network system just let me set up a request and send it to you
> Are you sure I can't just send you the ether? Takes about 10s
No no it's no problem. So let me see, *click click click* *type type type* ok there we go please fill the request now.
> Euhm I don't have any tokens... I think I first need to buy some. Are you sure I can't just send you the ether?
Oh no you have to fulfil the request.
> Well no ok then here you can have $ straight.
But now the request is still open
> Who cares?
Yea you're right. Who cares about a fucking request.

wait 4-6hrs pajeets, it's coming. patience.

You dont need req yourself to use the platform

these alt dips have been like clockwork the last few times, someones making bank.....

1100% up - all good

I just keep buying more during the dips.

you cant just send money willy nilly in the business world bro, you need invoices and accounting records

fuck sell it all. it is worthless btc is rising. oh wait fuck btc. suck my rising eREQt cock btc.

You do understand that partnering with LINK, possibly 0x and KNC means you can fill the request with almost anything you like, not REQ tokens?

Don't you mean what went right I'm in since 30 cents 75k req

BUT IT'S THE NEXT PAYPAL!!!

One of the most overrated coins out there

t. someone who isn't making money in a bull market

must suck knowing you missed out bro

IT WONT STOP DROPPING

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-january-5th-2018-release-of-the-js-library-on-the-road-to-b805be6b58a4

GO GO GO

da next papal

twitter.com/RequestNetwork/status/949250521877045248

Holly shit. 100 times better than I have expected this update to be. They have made quite a bit of progress. Req can now work as platform. This is gonna moon any second. Buy the dip faggots. I'm holding since 8 cents.

What drop?

Lads I bought some but I'm worried about Y Combinator's EXTREMELY aggressive marketing tactics

Req 1000$ when?

This retarded fud you post in every thread can only make someone more bullish.

def gonna make it bro

You don't actually pay with REQ tokens but can pay with anything you want, REQ is only getting burned

Please tell me I wasn't the only one to panic sell earlier

sorry but weak hands are for linkies, not requestionists

I know that REQ will be able to employ leverage Chainlink as an oracle, among other services, to resolve smart contracts. However, what does REQ really add to the smart contract system that neither Chainlink nor ETH can perform?
If you can answer me this, I'll have more faith in it.

Chainlink at least simplified the process of incorporating third parties into the contract by design, which gives it an advantage over ETH. Also, being able to use Chainlink as an oracle is NOT a feature highlight. It's a necessary evil, as one still depends on Chainlink.

It's point of sale crypto forex?

Decentralized payment system that incorporates cryptocurrencies and fiat with a GUI interface with accounting softwares built in and automated. It's a paypal 2.0 that's the point.

Put your trust in chailink then, a project with a solution to a problem that 0.0001% of the population know about. Nobody even knows what a fucking oracle is.

I'm betting on the normie friendly paypal 2.0. Good luck.

Berlin insider kept saying Seattle, hinting at bittrex listing.

Fuck the Berlin insider. You're wrong again you fucking faggot

Uh, yes it will happen. People don't understand how quickly newbies will flock to the "next stellar / ripple". $15 incoming. You might say "it'll never happen", until it does. Remember Ripple. Remember XLM. Don't sell too early, user.

>Put your trust in chailink then, a project with a solution to a problem that 0.0001% of the population know about.
Which is essentially what request is, the difference being delivery of its message. In that you have a fair point, but if you are appealing to normies, they couldn't give a rats ass about the backend. That's the domain of devs.

Normie tier is whatever facilitates consumption at a cheaper without any learning anything at all, and neither LINK nor REQ apply in this manner.

BTW, I have no more trust in LINK than I do in REQ. ETH can pull off the same contract arrangements, just with more requirement on the initial development.

I don't have much of a horse in either race. I would love smart contracts regardless of whoever "wins"

And this is a useful reply. Noted.

Soyboys need not apply

>He thinks you can just build decentralised oracles into ethereum.

Holy fuck you are the dumbest cunt on this board, congrats, seriously.

GTFO faggot

People thing ethereum is just a buffet that can easily incorporate any feature or protocol. Stay stupid

Not with decentralised oracles directly, no, but you can perform the work of oracles as external data processes. Less efficient, but if ETH hits a certain level of saturation, it will become the norm for smart contracts at the highest level.

Not ideal, and I don't hope for it, but its feasible in the same way that world handles these problems without smart contracts now.

>Clearly no idea of how real world software works
>Clearly no understanding of abstraction.

BTC pumping has ruined the past two days for me. I fucking hate it.