BTC MOON

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS? IT HIT AN ALL TIME LOW YESTERDAY OF AROUND 32% DOMINANCE
OF COURSE IT'S THE KINGS TIME FOR THE MOON RIDE
SOLD ALL MY ALTS YESTERDAY HOPE YOU DID TOO

BUCKLE UP BOYS

ITS TIME FOR A SEA OF RED AGAIN

First I thought it takes incredible stupidity to do what you're saying

Then I saw that your ID color is the same as bitcoin in that chart

maybe you're on to something

my only alts are poe and XRB i was holding 50% XMR but i sold that shit for THE KINGS MOON MISSION

see yall later

>i hope ltc is taken along for ride because switched to 50% btc 50% ltc in preparation for this yday

nearly bk up to £12,000! it will break out soon

100k eoy easy

Can't we sticky here a simply thing for retards like you? When BTC rises 10% it's not "mooning". It's because people sell to buy something else.

Where can we see a graph of total crypto market cap? I'm betting that it's going way up and there's room for both btc and alts, which is why I'm not panic selling them.

it makes sense but im greedy and i don't wanna sell my alts incase they go up 20% tomorrow. DAMNIT

>ITS TIME FOR A SEA OF RED
I have seen pink woe jacks off the shoulder of orion

Does this mean LTC will follow suit?

Either bait, or a complete retard. Let's go with both.

50:50 btc alts

it better! i'm sick of it following BTC when it goes down, and still going down when BTC goes up.

The king is dead

I swear this board contains some of the most retarded people on the planet

well yeah, look at all the altcoining faggots

it's more a healthy correction. 14K max. and ethereum is still stable.

HOLY SHIT ITS BACK TO 16K

Looks like a permanent downtrend for btc in that all time dominance chart. Get raped bitcucks

Sold at 16.1k, hopefully I can buy back at 15 k

this is the amount of time it took for your average foot shuffling boomer to finally make a cornbase account and buy "some of those bitcorns" with what is left of their dwindling retirement savings

this is their last gasp, and last "fuck you" to the generation they left in debt and expected to pay for them

Still slow
Still way too expensive
Still no future

Nothing changed.

It will stay low.

BTC is dying, useless and overpriced.

These btc attempts at a bull run are so fucking weak

Can it even go on a proper bullrun anymore with the futures markets in place?

the bull run itself may only be a few %. but it absolutely wrecks the alts.

Very easy to profit off and pick up cheap alts

won't matter. It still is like the perfect tool to irritate the market for big whale manipulators. move BTC and buy cheap altcoins because it is literally always the same.

only thing we need is other pairings than BTC. Fiat/ETH/whatever pairings for every fucking altcoin and Bitcoin can fucking die. Until then it is sad to see this useless dinosaur coin disrupting the altcoin market every single fucking time. It is profitable however, I sold everything for BTC yesterday but still annoying. BTC just shouldn't have any power over the other coins.