Crypto Taxes

Guys, I live in france.

What is the best way to avoid crypto taxes?
Or what is the best country for avoiding taxes?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

renounce your french citizenship by taking a shower

POOPHOLE XD

B L U E
O
A
R
D

AHHHHHHH

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

I bet this is like a 6/10 in France, right?

>hire bodyguards
>cash out in person
>???
profit

Damn her asshole looks like paradise. I bet ramming her ass and cumming inside would feel out of this world.

why is the pussy hole so close to the shit hole?

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Move to Switzerland. How much do we have to pay in taxes to FR on our gains?

blue board faggot

>been up for 10 minutes
>still not deleted yet
fuck, biz mods are the most incompetent here

You clearly don't have an SO lol

A woman's vagina isn't a penis, it's not in the same place

are you retarded? it's closer to the asshole than a penis is, hence my question

I have been thinking the same in Finland. Seems like there is no cookiecutter place in Europe because there are never good answers here. Im close to being so big in crypto I will hire a lawyer to help me with this

You can't avoid taxes in France. How else are we going to pay for the next chances pour la France? Be reasonable, user. Call the FISC today.

Op here
I can move to switzerland without problem. I mean which country have the lowest taxes or no regulations?

Are you retarded? You evidently lack knowledge given how pointlessly shocked you are

I have EU citizenship, (not French), but live in France. Would it be as simple for me to just get up and leave?

look at the fucking OP image you idiot, females have assholes that are quite close to their vegane

Hole needs to point down not out you retard.

Also it makes for easier access to the asshole as god intended.

In Switzerland you don't pay taxes for your gains in crypto or stock.

But you have to pay taxes for the coins you are holding, just like for the money on your bank account.

by that logic their pee holes should be even closer

What? No. My point was that if the vagina was an angle birthing would be very difficult. Needs a straight drop with no curve.

senpai your dicks is also that close to your asshole follow the base with your finger when you have a boner and feelabout your dick curves